are you me

everyone always thought I was crazy when I told them this existed

80s and early 90s stuff rocked.

the movie was ok, but the tv serioes was awesome

Nowhere man was great too

gets drunk on off-milk

sea water is like acid.

males give birth

I'm the only person who alive who has seen this.

i'm literally the only person in the world that knows this quaint scifi show called 'sliders' once existed.

God I miss this show.

Fun fact: Theres an episode of Crole Show where Tims actor and Amys actor appear in character in real life.

I take this as canon that Tim didnt die.

Damn, I used to watch this show
And I don't remember much about it, except for the alien sex and when the girl lost her virginity to a human iirc

Wow I forgot all this

It always stuck in my head for some reason. Decent sci fi/cop show for it's time and obviously unusual

Oh I remember it. I am reminded of its existence whenever I hear District 9 or illegal aliens or refugees, inside or outside a movie

In fact it's so relevant that I am sure it's going to be rebooted or continued anytime now

Drudge?

no you are not. it went to shit when original cast kept getting replaced

is that max headroom in the background?

Kroll show?

I watched the whole thing on youtube, what a strange collaboration between Poland and Australia.
Ashka can get it.

Yeah thats the one. I only saw one episode and it had one of Krolls characters talking to Tim and Amy in a dance club, it was pretty awesome seeing them non-animated, in character with Tim ALIVE.

100 lives of blacked.com jack savage

How can you replace Based sexy Kari Wuhrer? It's madness

kek really, howd you even hear about it? spell binder and DBZ were everything to me in primary school

The first 2 seasons have been quite good. After that it all quite rapidly turned to shit.

vimeo.com/120426387

corection: pokemon not DBZ

> Facing eternal damnation, both of them discover that they need to save 100 lives to compensate for the damage done by their sinful lives, and thus save their own souls.

>Any time Black Jack tries to leave the safety of his castle haunt on San Pietro Island, he is fair game for the "snarks". They are entities that can transport Jack to Hell through an entrance at the base of the tree where he was originally hanged

>vimeo.com/120426387
Goddamn awesome, but not the vid I was thinking. I wonder if Dildarian uploaded his other appearances.

i think i found it
youtube.com/watch?v=hHb4kb-dW8I

Not available in Canada, but that looks like it!

there is always a proxy way around it

Tim and Amy live. Thats all that mattress.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GG_Allin

I don't know if they ever made it home. DID THEY MAKE IT HOME?

Also - nice get,

The 4400

still funny

Hah! I have the DVD box set that includes the TV movies as well. It replaced my entire series recorded first run on VHS. Get on my level.