Fuck Japs

Fuck Japs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Mel trying to tell us something about the Japs?

Japs and by extension Asians have no soul. Everyone knows this since the days of the Khans.

Gibson did an excellent job portraying the Japs from the perspective of the Americans. They must've seemed like soulless beasts.

You know we nuked them right?

Japan should have won
Prove me wrong

They would never have surrendered even if we fought them on their mainland. It was the most humane thing to do.

ITT: kids that are too young to know about clint eastwood okinawa kinos

Unit 731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Consider yourself proven wrong. Enjoy the read.

Yes let the batshit soulless slint-eyed fucks win the war. Surely nothing bad could come from that.

Slanty-eyed mongloid baboon faced asians are not human and should be exterminated

>not noticing the based kino of gibson showing the japs conviction and how they'd rather die than lose

he just paralleled it with doss's anti violence conviction.

Fuck America, really.
>be nothing but a pirate nation at inception
>be made civilized by Chinese and Korean empires
>still start shit
>Europe and America begin fucking with the power dynamics of the region
>America helps to strengthen Japan's military industrial complex, while China and Korea are thoroughly fucked
>pirate nation now a super power
>Wilson during the Paris talks opts to let the entirety of the East Asia fall under the care of pirate nation, despite numerous territories actively seeking assistance in obtain self-determination and democracy
>Japan proceeds to shit all over the region
>America realizes that it might still want a piece of that Asian pie
>threatens Japan oil supply
>Savage pirate Japs do something as unconscionable as starting a war over oil
>Wilson's foreign policies continue to cause cancer in the world into the 21st century

That's what I love about WW2. No grey areas. The good guys were truly good, and the bad were so strangely evil.

Yes, you're exactly right.

There were greys. But Hacksaw Ridge was portrayed from the perspective of the American soldiers. Therefore the nips look so terrifying and soul-less.

You have to realize once it got to okinawa the nips were defending their homeland. And their savagery and unrelenting will to fight was them fighting an invader who they are convinced is the devil in their culture or whatever. Every side was the same, the soldiers at the bottom at least, just whipped up into fanaticism and jingoism by propaganda machines and sent to die because some people disrupted some other peoples income. Every war is a banker war.

>Japan is all of Asia

Japan and China are the worst Asians. Thailand/Korea/Hong Kong have based Asians who also happens to hate Japs and Chinese

Yeah, the Americans never raped innocent women or anything.

> The good guys were truly good, and the bad were so strangely evil.

What a load of horseshit, typical american education

Is there an unironic argument for the Nazis being the good guys?

Thais are based as fuck, not to mention their women (the ones who aren't ladyboys) are the hottest Asians

Let's be real here, even their ladyboys are hotter than American women

Doesn't matter that they were defending their homeland, the chickens were coming home to roost. They (the Japs) continued to commit horrible war crimes to the very end of the war.

There's the rule, and the exception to the rule.

I see we have a notable revisionist on our hands

t. watches too much anime

So did everyone.

>firebomb countless cities on multiple continents

>countless burned to death from napalm

>drop nukes and kill hundreds of thousands in seconds instead of trying to negotiate

>we din do nuffin dey wuz ebil!

Thanks

I like how they made the pictures of the facility dreary as fuck. Like something from silent hill.

I try not to be racist, but after many life experiences I am unable to see the Japanese or Chinese as human.

They are like some kind of brutal, automata insect subspecies. Not all of course but a scary amount. And 95% of any kind of environmental destruction or pollution you hear about is Chinese doing.

So when some faggot actor tells you we need higher taxes because of globa warming realize that any global warming caused by us is liess than one one-thousandth of what a few Chinese rare earth mining facilities put out in an hour.

>murdered hundreds of thousands of civilians in one motion
>the good guys

I'm no Jap apologist but lmao at your mental gymnastics.

There's a fucking difference between systemic implementation of horror, and the occasional soldiers raping some woman or shooting a few pows

>suffer the consequences of instigating war
>complain about losing to badly

Serious question, are you retarded? Are you some pothead who watches anime all day, plays terrible video games, and doesn't know shit about history? There is no argument that millions more would have died horrible deaths if it weren't for the atomic bombs demonstrating the cost of continued fighting

sometimes I forget people as retarded as you still exist

>it's ok when we do it!

Those movies aren't that old.

The problem with Asians is not that they are less human. We could have been like them, but perhaps we were more fortunate. The problem with them is that they are too far gone. Too many of them, and most exist in a state of degeneracy. They are a net negative on this planet and humanity

>japanese literally trying to negotiate surrender
>US just wants to test their new weapon first

>retarded
yes of course, I go to a special needs school with all the other mongoloids and all we do all day is discuss historical perspectives of major world event

>I was home schooled in Texas: The Post

>withholding oil isn't an antagonistic act

>circumstances don't matter

They deserved to be nuked desu

Yeah just saying we fucked them up already they know their damn role.

>I was raped by my father: user's historical arguments

>The jews have started world war two through their total control of the money supply. They fear the samurai.

What was Mel trying to say here?

>punishing a dog that snaps at you when you try to steal away its food

>Almost 2017 AD
>Still on your high horse about something that happened 60 years before you were born
>America gave these people immunity because they wanted their chemical warfare information
Nice one.

60 years is fucking nothing.

>stop selling≠stealing

By that same logic, why judge Japs or anyone from that era if it was 60 years ago

the americans weren't selling the oil, they were obstructing the trade route to provoke the japs

we're judging the japs OF that era.

BASED MEL
/ourguy/ amirite bros

>But the Japanese wasn't dead. He had been wounded severely in the back and couldn't move his arms; otherwise he would have resisted to his last breath. The Japanese's mouth glowed with huge gold-crowned teeth, and his captor wanted them. He put the point of his kabar [combat knife] on the base of a tooth and hit the handle with the palm of his hand. Because the Japanese was kicking his feet and thrashing about, the knife point glanced off the tooth and sank deeply into the victim's mouth. The Marine cursed him and with a slash cut his cheeks open to each ear. He put his foot on the sufferer's lower jaw and tried again. Blood poured out of the soldier's mouth. He made a gurgling noise and thrashed wildly. I shouted, “Put the man out of his misery.” All I got for an answer was a cussing out. Another Marine ran up, put a bullet in the enemy soldier's brain, and ended his agony. The scavenger grumbled and continued extracting his prizes undisturbed.
Truly saints walked among us.

>80% of Japan's oil at the time came from the United States
How does it feel to be so wrong, it literally makes you gay?

It's probably about getting in first. If Sup Forums somehow survives to be plucked from the rubble of a hundred years hence and treated as a social document they'll do the same thing to us* with a feeling of certainty that they've figured out how society collapsed.

* Not me, the rest of you slack-jawed troglodytes

>I shouted, “Put the man out of his misery.”
>Another Marine ran up, put a bullet in the enemy soldier's brain, and ended his agony

>people should be slaughtered in mass because a bigger, stronger country thinks it has the right to nation build/proliferate arms in a region without having any knowledge of that region's socio-political dynamics
>Ten Days of Tragedy, Treaty of Versailles plans to manipulate the middle east, monetize Africa, and fuck Asia, post-War South Korea, allowing the CIA to fuck around in South Vietnam, South America, Middle East, and Central America without even a semblance of a moral compass
>America is the good guys, honest

Yes, why? Don't you get a little annoyed when you hear they're dragging the janitor from Auschwitz into court for 999999 counts of assisted murder?

>He even hauled two Japs down
>They didn't make it though

Is this Eugene Sledge?

>try to make motions for Chinese territories after giving all of Asia to Japanese management
>this isn't stealing

>Former SS officer
>Janitor

Yeah but, as far as I know, the U.S. didn't commission the research. The Japs just decided to capture and torture people and likely intended to sell it to the highest bidder.

Luckily that didn't happen because the U.S. buttfucked the nips, and a few now dead japs got a hall pass. Unit 731 was fucked up shit man and while it doesn't encapsulate Japanese culture, even at the time, it still solidifies that they deserved to be nuked.

>literally nuking people
that is 100000000 times than ANYTHING axis did

Yeah 'With the Old Breed'. Good book, Sledge's nightmare is horrific

>and the exception to the rule.
You don't know what this means, stop using it.

Obvious joke, but it has happened with some bean counter from a camp and a few other irrelevant people who never killed or ordered the killing of somebody personally.

People got their revenge at the time, Jews poisoned 400 POWs, Norway made kids clean up mines, German civilians were rounded up and killed en masse through Europe. Then 72 years later some fat autistic man who saw an action movie said "fuck japs" on Sup Forums, where does it end??

american and british firebombing would literally melt people into the asphalt, dresden was a horrible war crime and completely uncalled for

Come on, these movies are not made because some message needs to be reiterated. They're made because they're cool

How many war crimes did the Nazis commit before they started to taste their own medicine? Aye war is all fun and good when you're not fighting it among your homes and gardens.

>U.S. Army doctors in the Philippines infected five prisoners with bubonic plague and induced beriberi in 29 prisoners; four of the test subjects died as a result.[12][13]
>The Stateville Penitentiary Malaria Study was a controlled study of the effects of malaria on the prisoners of Stateville Penitentiary near Joliet, Illinois, beginning in the 1940s. The study was conducted by the Department of Medicine at the University of Chicago in conjunction with the United States Army and the State Department.

Admittely the US did do a lot of fucked up shit to their own people. But that's no excuse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

Wtf i love dorothy now

>Jews poisoned 400 POWs
>get given job
>kill your employer at first chance
hmm

People are still saying the same about America and 9/11, but I doubt you think it was deserved.

>Norway made kids clean up mines

Shocking. When you consider how many thousands of German kids were fostered in Norway during the Great War as food resources got more and more scarce back home you might understand the Norwegians' particular bitterness about getting so many of them back as invading Hitlerised adults.

>it's only a matter of time before the muslims fuck the ever loving shit out of europe

you dug your grave, can't wait to see you lie in it. germany tried to save you.

That scene were Dross had that nightmare of Japs sneaking up on him. People at my cinema were in actual shock there. When the camera pans up and the lightning reveals a hundred Japs waiting to come down on them.

>bukkake in a war flick
The 21st century truly is degeneracy.

so youre saying because some people in germany committed war crimes, its ok for the allies to glass dresden? There goes the statement about good guys and evil guys, you just justified the murder of thousands of women and children being melted to death. Plus the nazis did not even expect the allies to go so low as to bomb a culture capital such as dresden just as the nazis did not bomb oxford

We are really overdue for another huge war, so much human garbage that needs to be purged

Just look at this thread.

you think the last wars "purged the human garbage"? what type of man do you think went to war, and what type of man do you think stayed at home cuckboy?

>WWIII
>Everybody able-bodied upstanding citizen dies
>Cowardly numales and obese tumblr users inherit the Earth.
No thanks.

so go kill or maim a libcuck

do your duty

The Americas has niggers, spics and kikes. Nothing will be lost when it is gone

what will yurocucks do with their lives without Amerilords to obsess over day in and day out

>what type of man do you think went to war,

Patsies.

>what type of man do you think stayed at home cuckboy?

Profiteers.

>drop a third of a nuclear yield's worth of air bursting munitions to flatten/crack open structures so there is nowhere for people to hide
>proceed to jizz sticky fire into all the exposed nooks and crannies
People these days really don't have an idea of how fucked up a firebombing campaign truly was.

>send all the alpha males to the meet grinder twice in a row

>wtf is wrong with younger generations #manup and get a job omg, back in my day, etc

>implying I am a eurokek.
Not easy being a nigger, atleast our abo's only sniff petrol and drink our beer

oh shit have they set a date?

>atleast our abo's

people like to imagine everyone just died quickly, not that they waited in their bomb shelters if the bomb shelters were still intact until the suffocation got to be too much and they had to venture outside where firestorms were raging, but yeah those civilians totally deserve it

worse yet the tokyo firebombings where everything was made of wood and burned up entire cities.

fuck those women and children mirite

>our abo's

Anyone have that 'not another Japanese apologist thread' image? These weebs have lost their composure.

>If you criticize X you support Y
Fuck yourself.

Human are so fucking pathetic for falling for these banker wars over and over

fuck this meme species

>not thinking the Japanese deserved everything they had coming after their deplorable systemic behavior

I know they make some cartoons that you like, birry, but try to see things from an objective standpoint here