ITT: Incredible TV shows cancelled before their time

Clone High is far and above the greatest piece of media MTV has ever produced. Cancelling it should have been considered a war crime.

I would love another season of Clone High. Such a great show.

Also, the soundtrack was great to. I remember I downloaded it and it was so hard to find

terriers

No
Yes
Yes
No

The Good Guys had potential, but was meh overall. Better off Ted has my vote for best show yet to be cancelled too early. Reaper was also quite good, though. I don't even know why Almost Human is on your list, it is absolute garbage.

My other vote, though I know it's done to death and has a truly cancerous fanbase, is Firefly. Separated from it's trash fans, it's actually really quite good. We can see some of where Whedon was going with Serenity, and while it didn't work in movie form, I think it would have been truly great in the more serial form of TV.

Also, none of you fucks better mention Jericho. Before you say it was great and died too soon, go watch it again. It aged like milk.

Just by looking at it, I can tell it's shit

I'm guessing the black woman is an overly masculine sassy type that is in charge?

She's not sassy. She's a military type. She's second in command and consistently falls inline when her white captain pulls rank.

She's actually not very sassy and more stoic, and she defers to the orders of the white man in the middle 90% of the time.

This is a bizarrely specific hivemind.

Not really sassy at all.

She cracks jokes occasionally, but is probably the most straight-laced of the crew.

She's also not hyper-masculine. She's controlling, as she should be as the 2nd in command and a former soldier, but nothing about her is super butch or anything. She giggles with the girls and mentions liking pretty, frilly things in a few episodes.

great show for its day.

Firefly is a good show, but it's fans are fucking rabid.

pretty much this.

Watch the show in it's own, and it's pretty GOAT

get involved in the community, and you want to stab your eyes out and live in a cave as a hermit after razing Western civilization to the ground.

Say WHAAAAAAT?

fuck all of you people

the only thing that makes a show good is going out on top before it has a chance to jump the shark

can you imagine season 8 of clone high?

WAY WAY BACK IN THE 1980s

fuck I loved this show, and we'll never get to see the fallout from the prom, I guess it's oddly fitting for a show about teenagers to have unresolved issues

I've never thought of it that way. I can now live peacefully without the frustration of wanting a 2nd season