youtu.be/2Jhp-JlX84o
subscene.com/subtitles/the-young-pope
youtube.com/watch?v=yFMDVH4lqSU
youtube.com/watch?v=IZ2nQ1scWtk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXMweWOs_wkJqpirHHv3LUIoc_24Dvq5n
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

free reign and endless amounts of boypussy

make all the goys fallow a jew god.
keep them scared stupid and anti-science.

wasn't he more bald than this recently? did he get some hair treatments finally?

His hair is longer and he's combing it.

Making Church Desirable Again

Tbh he is a genius marketing artist and pretty neat politician, but he is too cocky, if i was him i would be afraid of asassinations.

>boypussy
kill yourself faggot

Is he playing a reverse psychology thing?

Yeah, and he can into building the suspense.

So it's a con. He's conning the church itself so he can save it?

give it to me straight Sup Forums

Is this catholic kino or protestant propoganda?

I'll give it to you straight: you're a meme loving retard

It's a well made drama, watch it before you try to narrow it down to meaningless buzzwords.

>please explain this show i'm really fucking stupid

So far its just a good show that doesn't really seem to have any serious political agenda, but who knows.

Some say its satire, some say he'll do a 180, some say if you're looking for reasons not to watch something you're a fagtard.

save it from whom?

I mean, feel free. A detailed explanation would be appreciated rather than the regular shitposting.

From becoming decrepit and broken.

No user, it just seems like a pretty contrived way to reform it.

Marty was real fucking good looking when he was young.

NON EXPEDIT

it would be funny if he wasn't some sort of political mastermind and he just fucked everything up

WHAT DOES THE KANGAROO MEAN?

Pope Trump

If I were to guess, control, a way to test his papal powers.

When he tried to make it jump with a word that first time things were fractured somewhat all around, (voiello's plotting etc) it just stood there, then he tries again later when things are looking up and he's got everybody on his side and it actual does jump.

But hey, could just be a coincidence, Roos are fickle.

His chat with the Italian PM made no sense to me. He said that 85% of Italians were Catholic and he could make (or most of them) not vote if he wanted. But he then said that only 75% of the PM's supporters were Catholic. Logically, if all Catholics refrained from voting at the Pope's request then the PM's vote share would actually increase.

That fucking with Hindus idea he had made me kek out loud.

The pres boasted he got 40% of the vote, Italy has like 10 "major" parties and numerous minor parties.

Removing 85% of the voting populous would mean fringe parties could have a larger percentage of the vote.

But he would have a majority in his own right so what would he care if some fringe parties did better?

is he getting a blowj rn?

To become an old Pope.

Where do you get your shows from?
eztv seems to be compromised and shady as fuck now.

Torrents

Yesmovies

He made him jump. This is proof of his divine power

what was the convo in italian viollo had with the detective (?) towards the end of ep 6 about? didn't have subs.

In countries with more then 2 parties you have to have a coalition in order to form a majority if one party doesnt get enough votes. So even if his party managed to get the most votes, if enough people voted for the other parties his party would have to compromise with some of the other parties.

Stop shilling you fucks it's not even on HBO until next year.

I saw some clips of this on looks kinda boring

does this layup look boring to you?

excommunicate the gays and pedos
make europe christian once more
retake Contantinople

>none of these things will happen irl

this show makes me happy and angry at the same time, if he swerves I'll punch the tv.

Is that guy supposed to be Belusconni or something? Isn't he old as fuck? Italy always got old PM, what the fuck? Or was he Italy's king?

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matteo_Renzi

Just downloading a 1.4gb version of the first episode from Piratebay.

Why? The priests who molest kids sure aren't killing themselves out of guilt. Why? Because the Pope absolved them of sin due to their most sincere confessions. Fuck of Christfag.

detective was asking him about the shepards disappearance and wether he had anything to do with it, cause he heard that threats from the vatican were made against the shepard

youtube.com/watch?v=frIN-BImML0
I don't even watch the show but I liked this song very much.

better quality
youtu.be/2Jhp-JlX84o

I don't know why, but this is an incredible finish to an episode. Like if the show ended here I would have been happy. I have no idea how it fit so perfectly.

Pure catholickino

Stop saying that, you retard.

Spreading the word

Where do you get subs?

Nevermind, I am retarded

subscene.com/subtitles/the-young-pope

>You will never see proof of the of existence of God.

Damnit.

Are these for everything or just the passages in italian? Thanks for posting anyways.

I bet her anus is pretty close tbqh

Is he getting ready for that phill collins biopic?

/ourguy/? kinda baffled by his true motives. sorentino characters are kinda predictable. This one is rather tricky

He's sexy and he knows it
youtube.com/watch?v=yFMDVH4lqSU

>7.04
>Young Pope meets WestWorld
youtube.com/watch?v=IZ2nQ1scWtk

Truly the deepest lore

What the fuck? Is that just a common filming location?

music

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXMweWOs_wkJqpirHHv3LUIoc_24Dvq5n

He told part of it to the Italian PM...

He overrated his reach in Italy. He's def fucking up right now, as Voiello told him, no money is coming in

WATCH IT, CARDINALS

/r/ "lets root out the gays and expel them"

He fucked up. But the argument is that by doing so, catholics would vote for another party. He is def thinking he's got more pull than he actually has.

how do i become as swag as the papa
dat hat

Fuck Sorrentino has a way with filming. Even his behind the scene is kino as fuck.

Sorrentino just likes to put wild animals in to his movies because he knows that we are so detached from wildlife that even the sight of something like that makes you feel confused yet intrigued so you'll look for a meaning

7:25 wait, did Sorrentino actually kick the ball himself?

>tfw Comcast sent me a DMCA warning for torrenting the Young Pope
I wouldn't have to do this if you cucks aired the episodes at the same time as everyone else!

thanks m8

Like that giraffe at La Grande Belleza? It has the opposite effect. I'm no cgi snob, but they just look fake.

VPN would be cheaper than settling a lawsuit, grasshopper

Yeah, I guess. He also had flamingos in it and a buffalo in This must be the place.

Man, Andy was having a ball at Honduras, huh?

Also, young Sister Mary is fucking gorgeous, holy shit.

>you will never take sister mary's virginity
jdiysa

>implying the shirt isn't just for show
We still got time

can't wait for that nuns with guns scene

Poor kid. How did they find out he was gay?

They had access to his internet history and found out he was the OP of this thread.

That'll do it alright

Maybe he confessed having such urges at some point. These people, they love confessing shit.

>it's an americuck episode

Don Tomasso is gonna be a prabhlem

Time for snackies your Holiness.

Is he dead?

He's on walkabout.

Doubt. Probably a marketing stunt.

What did the detective say at the end of the conversation with Voiello?

Something about Napoli and Inter, making him cry?

>ywn fuck a mind broken super devout and out of her head Catholic girl like Esther

Feels bad my dude

That random spanish priest impregnated Esther. It was no miracle

Inter I assume is a reference to Inter milan who were big time rivals of Napoli who Maradona played for, him shit talking Maradona about still doing drugs is like stabbing Voiello in the heart.

didn't she say she was barren?

>believing women
>hey Adam try this apple for me