I lay in bed and think about Emma Roberts being a 5th year Slytherin student at Hogwarts...

I lay in bed and think about Emma Roberts being a 5th year Slytherin student at Hogwarts, and her name is Angelica Briars and she's best friends with a character played by KStew named Hestia Carrow, and Eva Green is Esmee Travers, the head of Slytherin House and Jennifer Connelly is Headmistress of the school. So Eva Green makes Emma "look after" this new student played by Rooney Mara who is having some trouble adjusting, and she is a 1st year Muggle-born sorted to Hufflepuff. So Emma is annoyed by this and bullies the girl and casts "Canine Giganticus" which makes her teeth huge and she bites Roon-Roon and laughs AHAHHA and is mean, and Emma and co. flush her lego bricks down the toilet and call her "Kanga-Rooney" and they cast terrible homemade spells on her like "Labia Giganticus" and "Pissus Infinitus" and "Tittus Pendulus" and they make Pooney-Rooney wear the Smelly Pants, a cursed artifact, and basically for the whole year Rooney gets the bullying of her life. And Emma's character loves using the "Tumbulus Downicus" spell to make Rooney fall down all the time and drop her books or her lunch, and everytime Eva sees this she deducts ten points from Hufflepuff because she hates Rooney too, and then Eva always goes and tells the rest of Hufflepuff that they lost 10 points "due to Rooney being a pea-brained retard", and Hufflpuff is always at 0 points and everyone in the school even Hagrid hates Rooney, and the entire story ends with Roon-Roon being forced to drink melted down gold and then dying in agony, like in 120 Days of Sodom. And then the next year rolls around and no one on earth remembers Rooney or even cares what happened. I dream about that or some variety of that every night.

>Kanga-Rooney
How mean

>y-you wanted to see me, Headmistress?

>welcome to hair and make-up how can we help you
>just fuck my shit up while I play with these legos famalama

she needs a bullying so bag omg

>it's a Kstew bullies Roon-Roon in irl episode

Fucking fund it

sorry Hermoine was not in any of my dreams

so what you're saying is you want a movie where women bully each other and or sexually molest each other?

in a harry potter setting, yes

Also in the setting I imagine, women dominate magic because witches are women. Men with the gift are rare. So all four founders of Hogwarts were women. Hermoine would be a mudblood Griffindor member who has next to no role and get's bullied sometimes by Slytherin mean girls. Like Best Emma busts in on Hermoine on the toilet and stupifies her, then moves her into the hallway still frozen in place with her panties down and leaves her for a few hours until the spell ends. Salaza Slytherin would be played in flashbacks by bald Tilda Swinton

so it's st trinian's with magic? sure why not

i like all of it except the death bit

i want to watch rooney die in agony tho

Slytherin boytoys for everyone!

Emma Roberts was born to play a mean girl.

why not want to watch rooney orgasm in sexual agony instead

Then why wasn't she in Mean Girls? Checkmate atheists.

same

Born too late, Mean Girls was filmed in 2004.

Angelica Briars, 5th year student at Hogwarts/Member of Slytherin House (Emma Roberts)

Hestia Carrow, Angelica's best friend (Kristen Stewart)

Rooney Peverell, 1st year at Hogwarts/Member of Hufflepuff House (Rooney Mara)

Cassidy, Mean Slytherin Girl (Juno Temple)
Diana, Mean Slytherin Girl (Imogen Poots)

Professor Esmee Travers, Head of Slytherin House (Eva Green)

Professor Walda Fuggy, Head of Hufflepuff House (Kate Winslet)

Headmistress (Jennifer Connelly)

i expect lots of face sitting in such a movie, r rated of course

of course
Lera Bellanova is transferred from the Slav school of witchcraft and she pretty much spends the whole movie using the Immobulus charm on people then sitting on their face.

I thought HP only uses British actors

How hairy would each of them be though?

what about daniel radcliffe

Hmm, well i see Best Emma being clean shaven, but Hestia (Kstew) keeping a huge bush, mainly to use in humiliating younger students. And Lera Bellanova the exchange student keeping a bush because she likes to facesit and its funny to her to smother her victims in bush

>Emma being clean shaven
This and nothing else

Can't she just shave the lips and keep a happy trail from between the tits to the clit.