Ticket prices

How much you usually pay for tickets to cinema?
Came to see relatives,saw Hacksaw Ridge last friday for 3.69eur(also fucking fantastic movie, if Sup Forums hasnt told you that already) and now I'm going too see Strange in 3D for 3.99eur. How is that allowed? I pay 10eur for ticket where I livr.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About 12 dollars for the regal cinema near my house. Yeah I know it's outrageous but I don't really care. They redid the seating so it's comfy leather chairs that retract by pushing buttons so that's cool. Whenever me and my gf go for a midnight premiere it's always empty save for one or two people so I prefer it to AMC theaters near me

Where I live prices are £8 off peak or over £10 each if you go on an evening.
>3.69EUR
which country is this? Can you pay with Euros in Czech or Hungary? Thats the only way I can think its that cheap
>watching Dr Shit
not even worth 3.99EUR

Latvia
Fuck, I think tv said thats its okay. Should have went to Hacksaw again.

Seems okay-ish

I paid ¥2500 to see Star Wars. Japan fucking shits put up with this shit, I don't anymore.

in finland it's about 12-16e per ticket.

Here in Monaco it's 18.99 € per ticket, 15 on Wedsneday, usually goes up to 22 during Christmas time

Wtf in Sweden it's 13 euros, like 16 for 3D (which i always refuse unless no other option).

Hate this cuck country. I just want to gas migrants.

>Fuck, I think tv said thats its okay. Should have went to Hacksaw again.
the consensus is probably that its fine to waste 2 hours, but my own opinion is its not even worth watching. same old shlock.

No one goes to cinema, except maybe some hipsters, so you shouldnt be surprised.

8.60€ for a regular 2D ticket (under 25)
10.60€ for a 2D (over 25)
+2€ for a 3D ticket

Medium city in France

You has some potatoes?

Changes by age, interesting.

Its starting, too late to run.

Damn, is that in some large cinema or smaller?

In my country I pay $3 on average in the big theaters (Cinecolombia and Cinemark) and $1.8 in the others less known theaters chains (Royal, Cinepolis, Procinal)

idk like 30 AUD. People eating meals and waiters constantly going up and down the aisle is slightly annoying but the seats are comfier and there's like 10% of however many a regular cinema can hold

The equivalent of 12 dollars and 70 cents. And this is for a 2D showing at 11 am. What a ripoff.

>You has some potatoes?
If I were you m8, I wouldnt say shit like that, unless you want your head smashed in.

Also
>Doktors Streindžs
top kek

nice dubs though

In Czech you pay with their currency. In Slovakia you pay in euros. It costs about 3,50€-4,50€.

sveiki OPa kungs

tu esi ljoti skaists, bet tev ir SHIT TASTE IN MOVIES

thats all the latvian i know, used to have a latvian gf

>Kino
Fucking lol. Is that photoshopped or are Sup Forums memes becoming reality once again

about 30 fucking franks here in switzerland

if you'd have been here long enough, you'd know it comes from russian translation of 'movie'

In German kino means movie theater

Other countries with German influence in their language might have the same name for movie theaters

Are you fucktarded or retarded?

210 Philippine Peso, bout 4 USD

Its either from german or french (cinema?)

It's the price you pay for your crimes. Truthfully you should pay more.

I saw Moonlight yesterday for $10.

About 20 bucks for non 3D in imax 25 bucks for 3D

The cheapest in a smaller cinema is like 12 bucks, this is in denmark

Paid 15 freedom dollars to see Strange with reclining seats

>Paid....to see Strange
fucked up there

8-10e for 2D films. Finland.

>not seeing Strange on shrooms and enjoying the trip

You fucked up, user.

$6 12:00-6:00
$9 7:00-12:00

>needing drugs to make something interesting
>others have fucked up
makes one think

Why do early morning showings cost more?

Just paid about 22 for imax 3d in Manhatten. Regular was like 15

>cheap
>doesn't do drugs

You must be fun at parties.

>it actually says kino

you'll grow up eventually my friend

>16-18 eur

At least I don't get loud amerifats munching

it costs almost $20 for an adult IMAX 3D seat at the Regal over here in Maryland. There are a lot of rich people who live around here and work in DC though

£4

6€. 8€ in more expensive places.
4€ for special promotions.

>you'll grow up eventually my friend
>talks movies with strangers on a random internet board dedicated to chinese cartoons

I can't leave this place. Don't mock that please

I was flabbergasted to pay 16.75 to see Dr. Strange.

>Uh, wait-this isnt 3D is it?
I ask box office lady
>RPX
>What
>ARE PEE EX!
>Uh, what even is that?
>Bigger screen better sound!

I mean, I guess, it was a large screen but fuck, 17 bucks for a regular movie ticket is asking a lot.

Germany here

€7 on tuesdays
€9 the rest of the week
€11-13 on the weekend
+ 3 Euros extra if it's a movie in 3D

with these prices you should get a license to own the movie when it comes out on digital

normal movies without 3D and playtime under 2h around 9-10 Euro. Fucking 3D with glasses and playtime over 2h 13-14 Euro.
Austria here

>viņs apmeklē Kino Balli
>viņs neiet uz ForumCinemas

Vecīt, kys.

>playtime

And WHAT may i ask, is Playtime?

8.9 euros for the regular price
More if it is 3D bullcrap
Less if it is a cheapo day like tuesdays
And about the same for the smaller popcorn and coke

How long the film runs for

in europe we talk sports language. for you amerifats its called duration or some shit

For kids and what you call autistic the showing has dim lights and allow you so speak, run, and so on, some has ballpits or other slides and things.

my local PLAYTIME even has a pool area with a sauna and a small hawaiian-themed restaurant

>what you call the autistic

Well what do you call them?

Here we say 'the special boys,' not so cruel as American phrasing.

šis

2.20 - 3.15 EUR per ticket give-take, depending if it's 2D, 3D, weekend or not...

That's one of the few perks of living in a balkan shit-state

>tfw 9.60 for a 2D ticket

5 USD at local theater

250 rupees here at Bangalore theater

>LOOK GUYS MY TICKET SAYS KINO PLEASE MEME WITH ME
Fuck off op.

20zł (around 4,5euro) here in Poland. Large city.

In a pleb Kino:

6€ regular ticket.
3€ on Thursday.
+2€ for 3D. 3D doesn't have discount.

In an arthouse kino:

Ranges from absolutely free to 6€, depending on the movie.

I understand that, Im just wondering where that potatoe meme came from. Šī gada ražā sūkāja though

Pretty good. I dont like movies, but this one was worthcuz of special effects alone.

Thats how it is here. Everything is Kino.

Bruh, es rīgā pārmaksātu 3x. Man jau pietika ar sūds Batman v Superman scape zālē pa 15eur.

>250 rupees
>roughly £3
>to sit through this youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
you got ripped off

germany. 5€ because i study in the same city, but all movies are in german so i never go

If you earn 800 euro a month that's actually quite expensive

£7

midweek saver for £3

local theater has $6.50 tix and $4.50 matinees, but it's a locally owned theater and the different cinemas inside are of different quality, so it's a buyer beware situation.

>lying out of your ass
tickets are around $20 on an extra-wide screen theatre. and people don't eat meals nor do waiters walk up aisles constantly

>russian
>if you've been here long enough
is it summer already?

was $10 to $15 back when I was in the US.
Here in hueland it's R$5-10, which amounts to about 2-3 dollars.

Leaf here

13.99 General
6.99 Tuesday Special

We also have a points card called SCENE.
100 pts every movie visit, earn a bunch of minuscule points playing the pre-movie quiz game, buying things at the concession, etc.
You get a free movie at 1000 pts.

$5 usd at cinemark

anywhere from around £7.50 to £9.50 depending on when you go

Dude my local Regal has comfy leather recliners too. I love it. It's in an super upscale area too so not a lot of niggers or spics, and there are three good restaurants in the mall. Also I love ordering online, picking my seats, and then having them text me the QR code.

We saw Dr Strange at noon on saturday, and it was $26 for two tickets.

I pay ~ 3.50 € when I want to see more ambitious movies (oldest cinema in the world btw) and ~4€ for popular flicks in a different cinema

>WC code

paid 15 USD / 13.7 euros for Dr. Strange in Norway yesterday, relatively small theater

>mountain jew gets jewed

pottery

I spend close to $50 buying 3D tickets and food for two people.
Non-3D probably 15-17$ a person.
I'm in Santa Monica

£11.99 Standard
£14.99 VIP

£15.99 for 3D or a Standard seat in an extreme screen + £1 for 3D glasses
Up to £17.99 + £1 for 3D glasses for 3D if in an "extreme" screen.

>15eur par biļeti

Austria here. 9-15 Euro depending on being a student, prime days etc.

>going to movies
>not boycotting the whole industry

do they show anything besides Blacked videos

It makes sense boycotting Hollywood, but Hacksaw Ridge is a great independentent film and with based Mel as director it's a must see.

$20

I got to AMC Tysons corner and only see movies if they play in the Dolby Surround Imax theater. They NEVER play 3d in that theatre either.

I purchase tickets about three days prior that way I can sit exactly four rows up and right in the middle. They're those super nice leahter reclining couches with a divider, but the wife and I always go together so it's fuckin killer.

Seats have woofers and speakers in them. Super high quality. In a super fancy mall.

Worth the $40 +$10 for popcorn/drink

Around €10 in Ireland unless you have a student card then its something like €7.20. €14 for 3D I think but fuck 3D so I'm not sure.

>mfw work at a movie theater
>mfw watch movies early and for free

My local chain has $5 Mondays. I have no idea what it costs otherwise.

FELLOW COLOMBIAN

>being a wagecuck

5 dollars for matinee first showings, and about 10-12 depending on the theater I go to

how much do you make ?

I was NEET for 4 years. I've been working there for 8 months and haven't looked back ever since. I genuinely like my job and the people I work with.