Who is the best Friend?

Who is the best Friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/inaki-aliste-lizarralde-tv-floorplans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

monica

>this awful architecture
do buildings like this exist? You would think an apartment building in New York would be one big block

a hot meal

just accept that sitcoms have bullshit apartments.

Chandler. I thought the reaction faces were great, especially for 1990's. I know it's a pleb answer but it's just how it be.

I wish I had a comfy apartment

>all those outside windows

this.

who the fuck lives like that?

Agreed.

>toilets at the entrance door

and right into the living room

fuck this

nothing wrong with that. All the upper class have that, although is right there should be an entrance foyer

And no bidets anywhere.

>connected bedrooms
fucking gross. think about all the sex they heard each other having

mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/inaki-aliste-lizarralde-tv-floorplans

The balcony only reachable by window always triggered me.

Monica's apartment would literally cost millions of dollars if that was located right in Central Park

Chandler > Joey > Monica > Ross > Feebee > Rachel

The guys are the best. The girls are the worst.
Phoebe is the absolute worst

Easily. More than that for Central Park. Even in lesser areas with projects close by, still a few million.

>tfw always thought Phoebe was a qt
>always get mocked for it

And Lily probably didn't even contribute because at the beginning of S1 at least she actually had her own apartment that she never went to.

Chandler

He was the only one remotely relatable and arguably the funniest.

(OP)
Not to mention how the fuck can sitcom characters always afford Apartments in fucking Manhattan?

Let's take How I Met Your Mother as an example, in the first season Ted is a Junior Architect employed at an architecture firm, Lily is a Kindergarden teacher and Marshall just finished law school and is currently unemployed.
Yet they are living in a rather spacious Apartment on the Upper West Side of Manhatten in New York City. Now that would be easily $4k-5k rent monthly with the salary of a kindergarden teacher and an entry-level architect? Come on now.

So what was in the northernmost room?

This aint right. The main stairway in the common area is way too near the entrances to the apartments. In the series there was a lenghty corridor between the apartment entrances and the stairway.

They addressed this in the series. During earlier seasons they mentioned the lease was still under Monicas grandmas name, plus in the final episode they said something like "How could we ever afford this place?" "Thank god for rent control!". So the rent was propably frozen to the rate Mons grandma used to pay in the 1940's or some shit.

>eh doesn't wash his hands as soon as entering his home

nigger detected