Middle Earth Marathon

Who joins me, to begin the great marathon of our time.
All 6 extended edition films and all extended content!

Ride out with me!

Isn't that shit like $500?

£200 in UK, why'd the U.S. get cucked?

I don't remember the Hobbit being that long.

>marathoning the Hobbitrilogy, the extended versions nonetheless
Bugger all that bollocks.
Enjoy LOTR though, user.

You actually bought that? $700 just for a wooden shelf? You can but the EE blu-rays for less than $100.

I love a lot of the cinematography and locations in the Hobbit, especially the scenes in the Lonely Mountain. They can't hold up much compared to LotR but I haven't seen them since the cinema.

I
I 2pm

After that whole shitstorm over the price happened I ordered it on Amazon UK with their "Lowest price" guarantee thing, it dropped to £200 one day and went back up

200 pounds is still way too much money for that.

stream?

Not really, I have the original LotR DVD extended set and I've been waiting ages for a full collectors edition, I wish the nights lasted longer so I could marathon the whole lot of them in complete darkenss

200 pounds of what?

>Hobbit

That is a laudable collection. I still prefer the single tome

are you streaming it or something?

WHY IS THE HOBBIT 3 MOVIES

ANSWER ME

NO SERIOUSLY, ANSWER ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW

of """""""""""""sterling silver""""""""""""""""

More info on these. Whats the artwork like

Pussy and ass

The jew

Huh, I just marathoned The Hobbit/LOTR this weekend as I was ill. Comfiest recovery of all time.

money

Were they trying to tie it in more clearly with LOTR, and wanted the Necromancer/Sauron to be the big bad guy. Was the whole white orc storyline even in the book?

You're ideally supposed to watch them in GMT Summertime. Starting Fellowship on a light evening, carrying on with Towers through midnight and into the early hours, then finishing Return with sunrise.

yeah hold on I'll set it up

Your daily reminder Jackson didn't want to be a part of the Hobbit other than Producer, then WB fucked up, decided on 3 films and forced Jackson to direct.

LotR got huge amounts of prep time and they took their time with it, WB literally whipped NLC and Jackson to hurry up and get it done.

4 of those movies are awful

[Citation needed]

Is there a good 1 film edit of hobbit?

Nice stream faggot

stream will be up in 7

>Bluray cases that look like books on a bookshelf
D E G E N E R A C Y

Wheres the fuckin stream

I only really liked Desolation of Smaug for the Hobbit.

The acting is solid but they could cut out Evangeline's character and Legolas and it wouldn't be noticeable at all.

What does the 500 dollar set have that actually makes it worth it?

Maple Films edit of the Hobbit.

>buying the Hobbit movies

>was the kratos orc in the book

uh, no. he was an orc that got mentioned in the silmarillion and they went ahead and made a whole plot arc about him

link OP

Dam sun lookin good