Hansen vs. Predator

How is this shit NOT entrapment?

oh and btw
The "messages with underage minors" are all conducted on roleplaying chatrooms, so its even less real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lW6DisyDKYs
youtube.com/watch?v=20Io5amwe3s
motherboard.vice.com/read/a-dark-web-hacker-is-hunting-potential-pedophiles-to-extort-them-for-money
perverted-justice.com/?con=iurutherford
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE EVEN HID A MICROPHONE UNDER A LEAF

Soliciting sex on the Internet from minors, is a felony.....that's why. Most of these idiots know it before they even go to meet the decoy, yet they still risk it.

How can they prove they were "soliciting sex" and not just playing around?

>but there are no real minors, and its all roleplaying if there were kids anyway

>it's another butthurt pedophile thread

didn't mean to memetext

2 WORDS NBC
ROLEPLAYING CHATROOMS

Because they showed up to the house, that's intent right there

Why do you think Hansen always breaks out the chat logs on them?

but the chats were conducted with a 38 year old women in a bulletproof vest

>Playing around

That's not how it works. That would be like going to an airport, and yelling you had a bomb.....then just tell the cops when they arrive that you were joking. Guess what will happen?
You are still getting arrested because it's against the law. The law doesn't play the "joking around" excuse.

No helmets or swimpads? How frightening.

You are still trying to solicit a child.
Doesn't matter if the person is an adult. You can not go into a chat room saying that you are looking for a 12 years old to fuck. That alone can get you locked up.

>Role playing chat room, dude
That shit doesn't fly.

>You are still getting arrested because it's against the law. The law doesn't play the "joking around" excuse.
Thanks President Bush. America has become a police state because of republicans and we self-expression has been eliminated. The terrorists have won.

Yes, but that's my point: you won't get arrested for terrorism, just for being an idiot.

The same should apply here.

Funny how pedos here don't get this.

>go in chat room
>asks for sex from minors
>agrees to met minor
>shows up
>has condoms
>lube
>alcohol etc
>thinks these morons have been entrapped

Amazing how they all know they broke the law when Hansen comes out.

>send dick pics to grown ass police woman
>get sent to jail for 7 years
>registered sex offender for life

How can intent possibly matter when 0% of a crime happened? This is reaching Minority Report levels of insanity

ITT butthurt pedos again

Would you rather run into Hansen or these guys?
youtu.be/lW6DisyDKYs

Did they finally release more episodes?

I hope that you're trolling and not legitimately this dense.

ITS NOT REAL user IT@S LIKE WRESTLING ITS ALL STAGED YOU FAGGOT

>pick up prostitutes and fuck them
>accidentally pick up an undercover cop
>get arrested
>entrapment
That's not how it works

>said minor is a 19-20 year old actor and takes pics of their 19-20 year old self further entrapping them

Why would anybody want to actually meet someone they met in a roleplay chatroom? Especially without breaking character so you know who you're going to meet.

>it's an OP is a pedo sympathiser thread

On the internet its different. Like Sup Forums is satire. They say racist stuff but its all for fun.

>mfw an american near me did not see this is obviously staged

Hello, Pedo!

Amazing how this defense doesn't work and most of these fags end up in jail. It's not entrapment, no matter how much you try to claim it is.

Prostitution is illegal, roleplaying chatrooms aren't

What the fuck were they thinking when they hired the male decoy?

>Soliciting sex from minors is illegal
>role playing chat room
>actually shows up to have sex with a so called minor
>still role playing

Try again.

Entrapment is getting someone to do something they otherwise wouldn't.

These pedos are actively trying to diddle kids. No one is making them.

A better case would be almost every domestic Islamic terrorist arrested in the last 10 years. Most of the time it's the FBI encouraging them and giving them fake bombs.

I know this is fake and just part of that youtube prank fad, but

>that decoy
>15

looks like a middle aged mexican housewife

>it's another Sup Forums gets buttblasted by two consenting people loving each other episode
I'd give it 10-15 years before bigots like you are relegated to nursing homes and the fringes of the GOP where you belong.

I did that when I was really into vampire rp shit as a teen.

I cringe just thinking about it now. Imagine two Vampire: the Masquerade fags meeting up and acting like fucking Lestat for 3 hours without breaking character even once.

Lol

All this impotent pedorage at based Hansen

>>actually shows up
They're not invited to the house until they're already guilty of criminal offenses.

As proven by the guy that was on the east coast. Something like 60 years in prison for talking to a person pretending to be an underage girl.

better a grown policewoman over a 10 year old, no?

why cant you people get it? THEY ARE SHOWING UP AT THEIR HOUSE

but there are NO children at the house!

Nobody cares if it's entrapment or not. Pedos are scum degenerates who should be castrated.

Because going to the house is not relevant to the crimes the contestants are being charged with.

>talk to decoy about yoga and weed
>show up to house
>convicted of intent to cause potential risk to a minor

I N T E N T Y O U D O W N I E

see

ITT: Internet Pedo ''"lawyers"""
Just try it bub

reminder that hansen is just making it easier for people who aren't retarded to pull underage pussy, as the show is built entirely around easily avoided loopholes and catching only the dumbest people in existence.

>only because of the GOP

Dems are the reason you can be charged with rape even if the chick said yes.

honestly, it is complete bullshit, these guys never actually commit a crime

And we live in a country where rape cases require evidence beyond a woman's statement, yet you can't go around an airport yelling you have a bomb. Truly, we live in a dystopian society.

WATCH IT PEDO

they get convicted because they don't shut up immediately and ask for legal representation. If they did that it'll get thrown out in no time.

give up your liberties goy, think of the children

okay you fucking pedo apologists, think about it in a different way: if that was your daughter home alone, and chris hansen wasn't there to protect her, would you still be defending these pedos? the intent is there. someone who is not sick in the head wouldnt continue the conversation online, let alone driving hundreds of miles in some cases to go and meet

>if that was your daughter home alone
>that

that what, the nonexistent child in these situations?

all these guys just wanted to get to the beach, leave them alone

Amazing how Hansen threads always triggers the pedos here.

Does Hansen have a drinking problem? He looks like shit.

Did the episode with the fedora lord come out yet?

Unrelated note. Did anyone see that crime watch bit that Hansen narrated where the dude came into the council meeting and spray painted the v for vendetta logo on the wall and tried to kill the council members.
That shit was bonkers.

that's the point you tard, that it makes no difference if the child actually exists or not, but the fact that these people are willing to do this and they believe the child exists

r/firstworldproblems pedofag

youtube.com/watch?v=20Io5amwe3s

skip to 0:20

he's probably had a few to many of those

why are pedos so obsessed with Sup Forums, why do they come here

would have a guinness with/10 seems like a bro

>Walk into somebody's house
>See them sitting in a chair
>Shoot them in the back of the head 5 times
>It was only a mannequin
>Get arrested for attempted murder
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I FREE TO GO
WOOOOOW THIS IS SO UNFAIR HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW

>Doesn't realize one may incite imminent lawless action while the other may only arouse somebody.
You're what's wrong with the world and I'm not even going to defend these paedorests.

this should solve all the problems. Type are you a cop?

The mannequin is not forcing you to shoot it

Would you be opposed to a Chris Hansen type show about a woman catching women instead of pedophiles?

Idk how it would work because it's not common for a woman to actually go to the cops with false rape allegations. But my point is, would you give a shit about entrapment then?

the child is not forcing you to drive hundreds of miles to show up at her house to try and have sex with her

Just because it was impossible to commit the crime is not a valid defense in the US. There's a famous case where two marines took a drunk girl home and had sex with her while she was passed out. The only thing is she had slipt and bumped her head earlier and had internal bleeding and had died before they raped her. They were still convicted of rape(even though dead girls can't say no).

Ah, the "It was just a prank" statute.

Because there is no child. It's a police officer who is literally trained to convince you to come over to their house.

Terroristic threats are not taken as if its "idiotic"

You go to a penitentiary for a couple years

HEY BOO

CHRIS NO

You ever think maybe going to the home of someone you just met online is just as bad an idea for disgusting grown men as it is for teenage girls?

>Two Consenting people loving each other

>a 10-14 year old girl understands consent fully.

This is fucking pedophiles folks. Take a good fucking look. They really believe this bullshit.

You brain damaged shitlord.

The only viable argument a pedo can make is "Sometimes, adults make decisions that are just as stupid as that of a child's"

What follows is that this only reinforces the idea that there should be some kind of line drawn as to protect people who are naive and can be easily manipulated, But you never see these guys putting any kind of effort into their thoughts or considering how they might be able to influence the realm of sex education/therapy in order to promote the idea that children should have a certain level of autonomy and shouldn't be taught that sex is bad.

It's always "Muh 2 consenting parties XD umad bro?" Like children themselves they can't into subtlety so they can't even attempt to mask the fact that humanity is a giant fucking joke to them and they'll do anything to protect their stupid fucking weeaboo peter pan syndrome degeneracy.

I'd watch that, was it a rp thing or dating or w/e?

but the pedophile doesn't know that, does he?

what aren't you getting here? what makes you think they wouldn't try and do the same in another occasion where it turns out that it isn't actually a trap?

Nobody's forcing you to go to some shitty chatroom to look for real kids to fuck.

>trying to talk logic into a pedo

Just give it up man, this is the reason the show exists really

>mfw I see the butthurt pedophiles ITT

A Dark Web Hacker Is Hunting Potential Pedophiles to Extort Them for Money

motherboard.vice.com/read/a-dark-web-hacker-is-hunting-potential-pedophiles-to-extort-them-for-money

JUST HAVE SEX WITH ADULTS: THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even more basic than that, these fucking scumfucks are trying to justify their morally reprehensible actions by jumping onto the LGBT bandwagon.

"You're trying to stop love you GOP conservative douche canoe! You can't stop love!"

No. You fucking an 8 year old girl and you're 25 isn't love. It's fucking pedophelia and you should be chemically castrated and locked in a fucking cell.

Period. Kids can't make informed, consenting decisions. And if you say they can, you're obviously a fucking sperglord that really needs to sit down with a shrink.

>Kids can't make informed, consenting decisions

If they could, it still wouldn't help that there are so many blatantly disingenuous faggots floating around that will go out of their way to fuck an underage, drunk or mentally disabled girl to win gold stars from their friends or internet points. This is why they're attracted to young girls, because anyone over 20 and isn't retarded knows what's up and is going to be jaded and have their number.

The same reason you get charged with attempted homicide when your bullets miss and homicide when they hit, you can't just say "I was joking, can't arrest me bullet missed I mean... bullet hit where I was aiming at which wasn't the person"

but there is nothing for the bullet to hit, as it were in this situation.

if the child does not exist, nothing Illegal could have possibly been attempted

you are just a retard arent you

when you are charged with attempted homicide, it is only because there is someone who you were trying to kill

that person has to exist

It's the best

trying to use their twisted logic to justify how degenerate and disgusting they are

They use photographs of a child who exists. The person who shows up to the house is trying to fuck that child.

Most of the people on To Catch A Predator don't end up going to jail, I think in the history of the show only one or two actually got prosecuted

and in the case of the predators, AS FAR AS THEY KNOW, there is someone real that they are trying to groom. that person exists to them. they think they are talking to a child, not to a police officer.

do you get it? jesus christ

perverted-justice.com/?con=iurutherford
>This is our 175th conviction since June of 2004 and our 54th conviction for 2007 so far.
>54th conviction for 2007
>54th
>54
>54>2
>conviction>prosecution

Can you be trapped in to anything?
police set up some dummy scenario, made you think you've killed someone but you've just shot a dummy, then they send you to prison for murder?

>This is fucking pedophiles folks
>10-14 year old
>pedophile
It's HEBEPHILE not PEDOPHILE. Learn my pronouns shitlord