How much will hollywood fuck up akira after ghost in the shell is a success and anime films become the new capeshit?

How much will hollywood fuck up akira after ghost in the shell is a success and anime films become the new capeshit?

GiTS won't be a success.

But they'll fuck it up very hard eventually.

It'll be better than any live action shit japan puts out based on low IQ cartoons

Hopefully the american version wont fall apart in the second act like the original did

That moment when they release a kill la kill movie with no nudity

Rodriguez is already doing Alita.

That actually had a chance to be very good before he took over

now he'll cast his entire family and just make it a spin off of spy kids

>anime films become the new capeshit

after GITS and Akira, are there even any big animus popular enough in the West to become blockbuster films? i don't think Studio Ghibli stuff is an option, and neither is NGE

Normies like shit like attack on titan

Gurren Lagann is an option since it had movies which was the series cut down into 2 hour films.
same could happen to other anime series

Doesn't matter. The most obscure garbage imaginable can be box office hits. You adapt something, normies scramble to google it, buy the books, comics, anime, whatever. Lifelong fans, cant wait for the movie. Longtime coming!

>>anime films become the new capeshit
It won't. Its just retards from Sup Forums being retards again

BTW Sword Art online is getting an American series

>tfw I've been waiting for this fucking movie for at least the last eight years
if it's not decent I'm going to bomb an avatar 2 theatre

It's a pretty big market. Niggers love jojo and DBZ and all kinds of weebs love naruto, sword shit online, and akira and GITS.

even though akira and gits are good lets be honest who the real people who talk about them constantly are.

I'm working Alita. I can answer some of your questions.

This desu.
Have you seen any of their anime live action adaptations like attack on Titan or death note?
Utter trash.

how can you fuck up a children's animation?

How many times will we see tiddies?
Full frontal nudity?
Any BLACKED scenes?

what is roberts problem?

None. The actress wears a body suit and facial capture where motion tracking is done by WETA like in Avatar. Her character will be completely CGI

Hasn't been a asshole yet. He really has no shot list so it pushes scenes not to be done on time.

I thought that Chronicle was allright

so, kill la kill

Gurren Lagann is prime for a Michael Bay adaptation