New Half in the Bag

youtube.com/watch?v=GwlzbpzyFdE

Dr. Strange

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj0hjnatmNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off

This what I live for. Thank you based Mike and Jay.

>Based Mike finally feels the capeshit fatigue.

I understand that the only reason they matter is the prequel reviews, but, why do they have to always attack poor Jorge.

Because he's a fascinating old coot.

>Jay looks very pink and over-exposed on the close-up shots

why?

>took him this long
>based

>Implying anyone other than shitters like us have been calling it
Beggers can't be choosers.

>reddit leddit media

I was fully with him until he brought up "Doctor Strange is racist/whitewashing" and AGREED with those articles

>Dr. Queer

He's right though. Fucking disney thinking they can get away with removing asian characters in guise of it being progressive by casting a woman. They wouldn't do that to a black character

>He'd be Doctor Queer.
I'm dying here.

how could you possibly disagree?

Oh yeah I remember when that didn't happen.

stop looking for meme explanations for everything in life and you'll be happier user.

It is though you tard. Ancient One is asian in the comics.

>from visionay director you've never heard of
>Yimou Zhang
This is some new level of redditory.

What's the best day/time to go to the cinema alone?

Mike's reasons for not liking Doctor Strange

>its racist
>its sexist
>the magic isn't like harry potter
>the villain isn't a mustache twirler who you hate on first sight

uhh...

They've literally been complaining about superhero movies for years now.

Why do you faggots come into every thread just to say obvoiusly stupid shit over and over again?

Don't you realize if you put this much time and effort into your appearance and self-worth you might actually be attractive and confident enough to buy a hooker?

Five or six on a friday.

Say that name to a general theatergoer and they'll have no clue who he is.

between 1-4 pm on week days

Literally every one of those is inaccurate to their discussion.

did mike really get a DUI last night

Whatever day the have discounted is there slowest day usually

I go on tuesdays at noon

Cost half as much and I got the whole movie theater to myself

>muh e-drama fanfic
Kill yourself, faggot

His undiagnosed autism ruined 3 potentially great movies.

The jokes felt a bit forced in this episode. It's odd frankly

>That hairline

>Colonizing that ass

Could he be more alpha?

>They've literally been complaining about superhero movies for years now.

And still eating it up like the plebs they are.

Midday - 3pm.
Months ago I went to see The Revenant at 1pm and there were only 3 other guys at the place.

tyrone's dick aint no joke, user.
and this ain't no episode, this is yo life.

As if his hair is actually real.

Read what I wrote again, user.

Just think, if you could only stop yourself from doing this same thing over and over... a real live woman... 20 bucks tops.

>Mike's autism alerting him to the music copying from Star Trek of that hack fraud composer

THANK. FUCK.

Based Mike shitting on this overrated movie.

>Its a Mike bullies Jay episode

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>I wasn't bored BUT

I hate this line of reasoning. It's like you try so hard to dislike a movie only after the fact. It's like eating a steak and going "It was tasty BUT I tasted steaks before"

>Opinions only can be black or white
Manchild Marvel fans everyone!

>you will never have friends

>mike complaining why strange didn't went on a date with wong

jesus christ the "mike loves gay interracial couples" meme is real. I thought it was just a joke... but it's real. Sup Forums is right again

Gladiator and Pirates of the Caribbean (Hans Zimmer)
Titanic (which used parts from Braveheart) and Avatar (James Horner)

It's quite common for composers to recycle their stuff

>Not having yellow fever
Back to your Trumpainment board kid.

>food analogy
its b8 newanon

>not wanting Dr. Queer

>[insert criminal's name here]

based mike

mike is full on SJW in this one, he was jumping from its racist! to why didnt the women have a larger role! to why isn't he a faggot????

Haven't seen dr strange. When do the spoilers end?

Mike wants Hillary to win

That is literally the opposite of what he said

I've seen the entire review without watching the movie and they literally don't even spoil that movie much because the movie is so fucking bland it's impossible to do that.

pst... the joke is that they are both criminals...

So standard marvel movie.

>mike is full on SJW
Like when he spends five minutes making fun of SJWs for complaining about whitewashing?

Do you faggots even THINK about the dumb shit you type before posting it?

>I've seen the entire review without watching the movie
>the movie is so fucking bland
Sup Forums

In this specific instance the "whitewashing" was pretty terrible actually. The character is originally supposed to be Tibetan, and the story is also supposed to begin in Tibet. Except they can't have Tibetans in Marvel movies anymore because they will get literally 0 chinabux if they ever do that. So they basically complied with China's imperialist and repressive policies and changed the character to a white woman.

>I can't understand a very simple joke

so which is it Sup Forums?

is it whitewashing
or is it not
seems like Sup Forums can't get their contrarianism in the right place xDD

>the only measure of a movie's success is whether you got bored or not

He might be an autistic sperg, but, his fuck ups were years ago. LEAVE JORGE ALONE

So?
That is the best decision.
If they just changed the Tibetan thing then that would be just appeasing china. But they took that chance and changed more and made an interesting character into a women because for some reason there aren't any interesting female characters in comic books.

And Tilda Swinton is a great actress.

It's complicated, but overall I'd go with "it is whitewashing". It's done for reasons entirely different from what the MUH WHITEWASHING people are clamoring about though.

Fuck off mouseboi you're bad at shilling

Or, there's more than one person on this site?

Nah, it can't be that. Impossible.

>Sup Forums is one person

>Sup Forumsmblr universally agrees that its not racist
>Sup Forums thinks its racist
uhhhhhhhh guys????

Are you one of those millenial retards who thinks he's a secret genius?

if it wasn't for Jay enjoying the occasional Japanese horror film, they would never talk about asians in anything but jest

>why did they whitewash the ancient one?
>they didn't say it was to sell in China because the Mouse depends on the chinamen to carry on the charade

Typical RLM thread:

>Autistic trolls make shit up about RLM
>Autistic retards argue with them
>Autistic pedophile gets angry thread stays up when his pedo threads get deleted and starts spamming Jay perv shit and then arguing with/reporting himself until the thread is deleted

Honestly, if you're an actual RLM fan, you should stop buying into the Reddit=bad meme and just stop fighting it.
The RLM sub is boring and stupid as hell, but at least it wont give you AAAAAAAAIDS.

>the moment you realize Sup Forums is cucked
Hillary is the criminal.

Why do these threads always bring out the most retarded people on Sup Forums?

When has Jay ever even talked about a Japanese horror movie?

RLM fans are redditors

>le reddit man setting us straight

:o

one of the pre-rec streams he mentioned Ichi the Killer and some Sono films I think

Haha! Good!

I fuck for sake of you not to Mike but RLM does. Do they no you too do? Dr. Strange yes to be a movie money and box office. Very good.

maybe 1/8th of the people replying to this thread are actual fans
the rest are just lonely shut-ins who's only sense of self worth is derived from trolling RLM fans stupid enough to still come into these threads...
oh, and me. i'm cool as fuck.

When Hillary causes WW3 and Russians take over. How will RLM look? Will Jay be replaced? Will Mike ensure no one makes Putin jokes?

Find out on the next Dragon Ball Z

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj0hjnatmNs

mike is right that they played it safe and it was sloppy, but I also enjoyed it about as much as Jay seems to. better than the thor/cap america/ iron man sequels easily

What

>movie reviewers
>don't know about Temp music
>don't bring it up at all while bringing up how this one song sounds similar

So why the fuck are we listening to these hacks?

He's right in the sense that 99% of the people on the street would have no idea who he is.

Half in the Gulag

kek

u ok m8?

because they make jokes that redditors like

It's pretty funny how Jay knows he shouldn't love this film but he pretty much did.

Of course they know about temp music. That doesn't change the fact that the actual score used in the actual movie by the same composer of Star Trek just re-used his own music.

I thought that funny faces and jokes right after Ancient One died was a bad decision. I usually love the comedic and lighthearted tone of Marvel movies but this time I do wish they held back a bit more in this movie.

Anyone who isn't an actual fan GET OUT! Only REAL fans of RLM should be allowed in here. I have 10 copies of Space Cop just for myself, plus the ones that I bought for my family and friends. Any less than that and you shouldn't even be watching their videos because you're a POSER.

>That doesn't change the fact that the actual score used in the actual movie by the same composer of Star Trek just re-used his own music.
No you idiot.
The director obviously cut it to temp music and then told his composer to make it sound like that.

That is the problem with temp music
The composer isn't to blame here.

That is why people fucking hate temp music.

People watch a scene a million times while cutting it. So they get used to the temp music and even cut the scene fitting the temp music

GOD! You are so fucking stupid! You could be a youtube movie reviewer.

Who cares, it's shit