Sean Astin Joins Stranger Things Season 2

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/stranger-things-season-2-cast-sean-astin-paul-reiser-linnea-berthelsen-944809

WEW KINO LADS

When does season 2 premiere?

fucking yes, I love that guy

Is he going to write a book afterwards about how all those child actors teased him unmercifully?

TYPECAST

Big dick Sean will make s2 worth watching now

harrison bergeron?

>"Noah Schnapp pissed in a bottle told me it was coke then laughed."

THE

I literally avoided this show as long as I could, but if Samwise Goonie is on board then I'll finally give it a try

Can i be in it? I was a big deal in the 80s too

ain't none of you fuckers is gonna post load? faggots
i don't wanna be samefaggoting

Is he gonna play a 10 year old too lmao

>Dude, Nostalgia!

Sat on his panel at the Kansas City Comic Con. Dude try so hard to act grounded but is a kook.

Plus he loves Hillary.

>another white male

I can't even

we /kino/ now?

Wil Wheaton is begging for a role as well

LE GOONIES REFERENCE

Mr Froggo?

oh that's sad

Jerry Goldsmith's score made Rudy more than just watchable. I bought the movie just because of it.

Who's that?

>irish
POE TAY TOES

I will drop the show immediately if that faggot is cast as anything other than the black kids dad.

100%

K I N O

It's pretty comfy, especially the music. Opening scene with the kids sets a nice tone.

PO

TA

TOES

This.

>Hey Tracie, how you doin'? Yeah, well things changed since high school.

What did he mean by this? Who was Tracie? The girl that Sandler worked with?

Will he write a book about how much he's butthurt because not the main character?

>Millie told me she wouldn't tell anyone. She said it would be our secret. When i went for it she started to laugh, she told me she was recording it and would show everyone."

Keep avoiding it if you want actual quality horror. If you just want Stephen King not done by Stephen king then go for it.

Is it supposed to be horror though? Just seemed like an adventure story about kids apart from the Sheriff's stuff and some of the Eleven flashbacks.

Source? What are you even talking about?

He was in Stand By Me and he was Wesley Crusher in Star Trek. Now he's running for biggest beta male on the planet 2016.

>Source
me faggot

It's ET as a horror film.