Contenders for the best movies of all time

contenders for the best movies of all time

the movie has to be a movie you could rewatch multiple times with your gf/mom and they won't be on the phone the whole time

its the searchers for you plebs... who havent seen this wonderful kino

Snatch

I can watch it twice a day and not get bored

Saerchers is great

I go fellowship of the ring though

>blue eyes

I find John Ford's films to generally be a bore. Quiet Man and Liberty Valance are fine though.

i find your lack of kino disturbing teevee

seems like the reddit menace won

Blue velvet is a good film to watch with mommy

The Master

It doesnt seem like the type of movie to lend itself to multiple rewatches, but I cant help but to toss it on every couple of months.

Equilibrium

fight me

Ford's and Hitchcock's classics have infinite rewatch value

the shining seemed to be a massive hit in my household. my mom and sister were watching it again together the other night.

My mom and gf both love Last of the Mohicans tbqh family

The Thi-
>the movie has to be a movie you could rewatch multiple times with your gf/mom and they won't be on the phone the whole time

So then every movie ever made is shit

dare I say it, is star wars our guy?

No.

BAU DAUN TO THE MASTAH

Don't agree it's contender for greatest but fantastic film. Surprisingly patrician taste for Sup Forums

Learn to formulate your own opinions, NPC.

Break the conditioning.

You mean the best bitch flicks of all time.
Bodyguard
Dirty Dancing

Okay hear me out here. Back when I was a kid of course I saw BTTF. I thought it was okay, good watch, but as a kid anything was a good watch so I was like cool another movie that I've seen I like it!

Then just recently I decided to rewatch it because it had been years and years. Holy fuck why is that movie so good? It's seriously up in my favorites list now. What the fuck was wrong with me as a kid? Was I autistic? Am I autistic now? Both?

RAAAAAAAAAGHGHGHGHGH

I love this movie, pure screwball kino. The unofficial remake with Mr. Bean was also not bad iirc, but it's been a while.

Movies our moms think are kino OP?
Mine loves Moonstruck.