Actor you didn't know have caught deth but they did

>Kevin Smith (16 March 1963 – 15 February 2002) was a New Zealand actor and musician best known for starring as the Greek god of war, Ares, in the TV series Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and in its two spin-offs – Xena: Warrior Princess and Young Hercules.

>Early in 2002 Smith (who was preparing for his first Hollywood role in the Bruce Willis action film Tears of the Sun) went to China to shoot the US-Chinese martial arts film Warriors of Virtue 2.[6]

>On 6 February 2002 Smith completed his work on the set in Shijiazhuang, 270 km south-west of Beijing. After celebrating with staff from Beijing Film Studio, and while waiting for a ride back to the hotel, he decided to walk around the Central China Television film studio grounds, and climbed a prop tower on the set of another film.[7] He lost his footing and fell several stories, suffering severe head injuries. Smith was rushed by staff to a local hospital, then transferred to Beijing. He lapsed into a coma and was kept on life support for ten days until life support was discontinued. He died on 15 February without regaining consciousness.[8]

>he sacrificed his footing for a killing stroke

Whaaat?

I loved this dude as a kid.

The wrong Kevin Smith died

I wonder what drugs he was on at the time

T H I C C

wtf is going on here?

Why is Aguilera pulling a Portman?

Who else is dead we mightve forgot about?

Pretty shit way to go.

Kevin Smith's bald spot was physically repelling her, and she didn't understand what was happening.

This.

He was awesome as Ares.

Holy shit, when did Aguilera get hot?

>died right before his chance at a big break
I wonder if Bruce Willis knows or cares that this happened

Since when are hairy spics named kevin smith?

he's a kiwi

Oh my fuckin fuck, T H I C C
I want to put a deathgrip in the crooks of her arms and pound her pussy from behind as fast and as hard as I possibly can.

dat baby weight, mang

>dat Aguilera

>wandering around chinese construction sets

i wouldn't even take one of their escalators

i've never listened to her music or know what show this is, but i really enjoy fapping to her

I refuse to believe you don't know who she is, she came out around same time as brittany spears, you couldnt turn on radio without hearing these manufactured popstars.

All thats happening now is inner latina is coming out instead of her original white girl mode.

So getting a boob job and gaining weight is her inner latina? Sounds about right to me

She also got some huge implants. The baby weight filled her out everywhere else.

She had Brittany Spears like songs except with talent. I don't know what her recent material sounds like. And the show is the called The Voice.

i didn't say i didn't know who she is damn

She didn't.

Don't blame him for being a retard. We're all a little distracted at the moment.

tfw when Sup Forums hasn't experienced kino like Genie in a Bottle

what a gaudy set

Nice

>you will never have tantric sex with thiccstina aguilera

fucking kill me already

>brittany spears

Kys