It's a girl is an 11/10 but is concerned about her appearance episode

>It's a girl is an 11/10 but is concerned about her appearance episode

Well you don't become an 11/10 without being concerned about it.

Yeah but it's one of those "You're smokin' hot but you're worried about your weight because some jealous ugly bitch said you were fat just to fuck with you" episodes.

>Directed by Paul Schrier aka Bulk

lol

lmao I missed that when I watched this earlier.

It was a terrible episode, but then again Turbo already sucked.

I'm like 16 episodes into Mighty Morphin and 4 into RPM. I want to finish of them them by the end of the year. Which one should I go with?

MMPR has more episode and the nostalgia factor. RPM has Rose McIver and I am enjoying the humour.

I've never seen RPM (after my time) but it's probably better than MMPR, so go with RPM. I binge watched MMPR once and that shit literally made me ill even with nostalgia.

I haven't seen any series after Dino Thunder and doubt I've seen all episodes before that. You're right, I can only go 4 episodes of MMPR at a time at max and then have to take a day or 2 away from it.

As painful as it is to go through MMPR, it's cool to watch it from the beginning and see the entire Zordon story arc over the 5 years, ending with In Space.

I don't even think it's painful to watch, I still like it and enjoy the episodes but it gives me that feeling. It's like drinking, you can go from having a lot of fun to being in hell if you cross your limit.

I watched my Red Dwarf boxset when I was ill once and still can't hear the original theme without wanting to throw up, I don't want to risk ruining Power Rangers by crossing the line when I have to work through a show spanning over 2 decades.

For me it's the repetition. The same jokes, the same music, the same recycled footage for the morphing and zord forming scenes. The formula for at least the first 2 seasons (which is 112 episodes) is painfully redundant. Watching the same thing over and over again for hours actually makes you feel sick for a bit. That's how bad early MMPR is. Thankfully it gets better, especially in Zeo if I remember correctly.

I don't care about that, it's one of the reasons I enjoy it. The show never tried to be completely serious so it's entirely possible I mix up laughing with the show with laughing at the show, I just know I get just as much fun from it now as I did as a child.

It's also fun to count how many times they obviously try to hide Zach's missing finger. You could turn it into a drinking game but somebody would die.

With that said, I can't wait for the green/white ranger arc to begin to change things up a bit.

It was difficult for me. Watching the zords form with that music going on for the 8 millionth time in a single day just got on my nerves. And every time Bulk and Skull showed up that annoying slapstick music started up. There was just a lot of stuff that was annoying to me the first time, and watching it happen repeatedly wasn't easy. It got to a point where I knew exactly what was going to happen at certain points in the episode and it always failed to surprise me.

Eh, it's reasonable. People always want more. I'm in pretty good shape but I wish my lats went lower (for a better v-taper) and my forearms near my wrists were bigger. I recognize this as silly and would never get upset over these tiny issues. However, a few points over on the self-conscious spectrum and I might be a wreck.

is this an 11/10 thread?

Not anymore. Let me get it back on track.

rude desu

checkd btw

Yeah.

Eww

>She's going to be 50 in 4 years
Looks like it too. What a shame.

>Eww

really rude

what a babe

That's part of the charm for me, like I said though I won't watch more than 4/5 episodes in a row because I know it'd get old and ruin it.

Really? I've seen some youtube videos from the last few years and she was looking great for her age.

Yeah she looks alright when you can't make out the shape of her head.

>I won't watch more than 4/5 episodes in a row because I know it'd get old and ruin it

That's what I mean. When I watched it I was watching 11/12 episodes a day. Maybe that's where I went wrong.

And Amy Johnson has some hard lines around the mouth and heavy bags under her eyes. Her age is really showing now.

shes actually perfect but ok

I never noticed till this season when they got the ripped Brazilian chick but it seems like power rangers, especially the woman roles always had woman that were like insanely athletic. Seemed to be a prereq.

THIS THREAD REALLY TURNED TO SHIT

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT

At over 10 episodes a day you were overdoing it, I didn't put in the same time a day for the Sopranos and still got burnt out around the end of season 4.
>And Amy Johnson has some hard lines around the mouth and heavy bags under her eyes. Her age is really showing now.
I agree but if she's pushing 50 she's looking fine. Not Liz Hurley levels, but still.

>people look old at 50

user welcome to life. Part of being an adult is not being autistic about shit like this.

>it's an Emma Roberts spits on the camera lens and calls it names for 44 minutes episode

hhhnnnnggggg

>tfw she will never do that to me

checkm btw

Early on the rangers girls weren't particularly athletic. Kim had gymnastics but other than that not much.

It just really shows in her face. She looks elderly.

Because everyone cast had to have some background in martial arts, gymnastics or dance. I don't think that's been a rule since the early series.

Blame the Emma poster. The fact that her skinny ass could beat a grown man is the closest thing connecting her to a Power Rangers thread.

fug

___________checkm

Come and adore her.

Oh no, I get it. It's just that some people don't look 60 at 46. Not a big deal. Just an observation.

>Blame the Emma poster.
nah man, honestly blame jannies for not letting us circlejerk in peace tbqh

teeth game so fabulous

tush game too

her face is retarded

Good job, user. If you ignore him, he'll go away, but no, let's just reply to him so he'll keep coming back with a sense of accomplishment.

objectively not true.

get some originality at least

There's at least three of us here.

But that's literally how they think in the real world

Nah I blame you for having images too small to be posted on /hr/ where this shit would be allowed, and for not having the balls to make your own thread to be deleted, instead you have to infect a thread that is tv related.

It's retarded either way, user. I'd kill to get a girl half as attractive as Kat and here she is worrying about her weight.

i do make my own threads daily actually, im sure youve seen them around. It is tv related actually. It would be allowed on other boards sure, but they dont have the same community.

emma

It's not tv related if you just want to post images of an actress without discussing her as an actress or her work. Take it to /cel/.

the life of an alligator seems nice.

there was a scream queens thread that got deleted the other day. lots of discussion happening.

?????

Omfg

welcome to the team

Fair enough. But clearly it isn't the case here so take your pics of this tranny looking bitch and fuck off.

Me on the left

emma smoking is so hott honestly.

why wont she ever put a stoge out on my skin ??

why live?

i liked the asian girl the most from mighty morphin

i never understood why people crushed so hard on kimberly when she wasn't even the best girl in her own series

me in the nikes

Kat was my favorite MMPR girl. She was sexy as fuck in the Zeo uniform too.

i liked the asian girl the most from mighty morphin
Shame her career crashed and burned.

oh god

>tfw no chubby dark emma gf

any emmabros seen nerve yet?

my thoughts exactly

kat was boner fuel in that shitty 2nd movie

also she didn't even look as good as divatox or kat

i always thought Kimberly was fucking useless too while the other girls had more of a girl power to them

kimberly did look good in that ivan ooze movie though

the only one time or when she was in her gymnastic outfit

those are the only times i liked her

lmao i actually laughed at that pepe. mind if i save?

There was something about the Zeo uniforms too. It's a shame Kat was the only pink zeo ranger. I would have loved to see some of the other hotties in it. It really made Kat's hips look amazing

no, tomorrow is my birthday so im waiting until then

i forgot how good some of her indie/early movies were

go right ahead friend ;)