Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpYYPyWxWjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THANGZ CHANGED

IT AINT LIKE IT WUZ B4

so glad he died. It was unwatchable with him. He's like a fucking chimp

>this is what womyn like

Show became shit after he left

AN SO I TOL THAT BEEYITCH YOU FLIP THA GODDAM SWITCH OR I GET YOUR DADDY IN HERE AND WE HAVE A GOOD TIME WICHA

came here to say this. the only decent actor the show ever had.

Shaneposting is the best.

I want to see Shane vs. Negan so bad.

Hey guys, let's fuck up Rick's character arc straight away by keeping Shane alive.

Bravo

ey, who teh ell is Negan, mang? Sorta sound like nigger, like dat coon t dog

HOW YOU GON PROTEK CORAL N LOREE MAYN

m'ask you sumpin Rick, this ain't a game, lemme tell you sumthin it ain't like I told them before, m'ask you sumthink you can keep them safe? tell you sumthin rick things ain't like they was Rick they just *sniffs* ain't like it was before, it ain't just about living it ain't about that it's about SURVIVAL Rick *rubs head*

He was the only source of dramatic tension the show ever had, ever, including all the zombies, the Governor, and Neeeeegan

AYO RICK...*rubs head profusely*...LEMASK'CHU SUMFANG EH WHO GON TAKE CAR CAROL MANG...*sniffs*

*licks lips*
'Me tell ya sumthin, man
A home run be like a sexual act, mang, like that's intercourse, like ugh! Ugh! Ugh!
Like those sounds Lawri made when I wuz fucking he brain out, Rick

Imagine the walking dead but Shane is still there and he and Rick work together competently. Would it be better or worse?

better

Shane and Negan would have been BFF.

A shame Kirkman didn't kill Rick, and have Shane as the protagonist; this almost happened.

AAAYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOL UP....SO RICK...LEMME GET DIS STRAIT MANG.....YOU BE SAYUN...LIKE....U GOT SUM....SUM FINNA...ROWNDS IN DAT PIEFON OR SUM SHIIEETT????????

Watch it, mang!

agreed. the scene where he gets the guns back from Dale in the woods is fantastic.

show became shit after season 1

prove me wrong

Shane fanboys are pathetic manchildren. All the crew would be dead if he were still their leader.

Rick is basically Shane now.

1. Rick wanted to slaughter Alexandrians and take it for himself

2. Rick killed the 30+ Saviors for no reason

3. Rick cucked Jessie's husband and later killed him, going even further than Shane lol

Literally worst season.

>2. Rick killed the 30+ Saviors for no reason

He had a reason - extermination. He did it to Terminus he thought he could do it again.

Saviors are Jews confirmed?

..and to answer the question, yes it would be better cuz I'm a fanboy, but like one user said the other day - Rick needed to kill Shane or he wouldn't have become the Rick we know to day.

But that's not season 6

If they were jews they'd be selling the shit they get at a 2000% markup to other places.

>Give me your pennies, or I will kill you

Would you fuck Shane?

That wasn't as shitty, mainly the cliffhanger, the rest was okay.

Who wouldn't?

do you think shane ever wanted to give it to coarrill's tight boipussi

Do these numbers prove that Shane is most fuckable walking dead character?

I don't understand, is "mask you something" "let me ask you something" or "i'm gonna ask you something"

youtube.com/watch?v=HpYYPyWxWjg

Still the best ending to a TWD episode.

autist

>Shane was the zombie in a field all along
Makes you think

>ayo rick *grows beard* mask chu sumthin *kills randall* you aint protectin cural *becomes a better father than rick*

What's so good about the ending? Is it better in context or something? I haven't watched season 2 since it aired.

>Glenn death fakeout
>JSS
>zombie quarry
>edgy for no reason Wolves
>annoying little bitch that tried to kill Rick
>every scene involving Carl
>everything involving Daryl and the Saviors
It was way worse. Season 1 was easily the tightest writing the show ever had and it's all been downhill from there. At least they made an attempt at being creative within their budgetary constraints in season 2. I don't even know why I'm still watching at this point.

Can't argue with that.

The song and the foreshadowing.

Got me thinking,
What if Shane actually left the group in season 2, and later in season 3 we find out he joined Woodbury?

Was getting caught part of his plan?

>>JSS
>the episode where Carol goes full operator and saves Alexandria from the Wolves attack

Stopped right there

How can someone be so wrong so quickly

>Carol disguises herself as wolf
>Alexandrian mistakes her for a wolf and kills her

The show was shit before it even started. There, I proved you wrong.

I'm not even memeing either, the acting is fucking terrible and the drama is so forced to the point where I'm not actually sure if it's satire or not. Andrew Lincoln is the only thing keeping that piece of shit together.

he was also the only pragmatic person in a team full of idealists and usually that would be an interesting conflict but the showrunners made him cartoonishly evil so that went out of the window. this show sucks

>>JSS

Is she still in that closet?

>me as Jusun Finrick?

what did he mean by this?

Carl should have just shot Shane.

Fucking that up was the worst offense

So your metric for a show being good is how badass you think the characters are?

It's deeper if Rick kills him

Autist like Shane because they are incapable of feeling empathy, they don't realize Shane only cared for himself and would have gotten the whole group killed in the end.