Snow White and Bored Thor

You aren't tricking me, movie, I have seen Panic Room, this is not what Kristen Stewart looked like as a kid.

Also
>fairer than Theron
Come on now. This movie is bullshit.

They are not going to cast a boy to play kid Kstew user.

Though that probably would be better casting then this.

It's a shame it felt so soulless because it's a pretty gorgeous dark fantasy film.

I could tell the director used to do music videos. Some pretty images but totally empty film.

Let's just say Stewart was massively miscast and making the film into a vehicle for her just because of Twilight was a mistake.

Is that Raffey?

who?

Kristian Stewart literally had a dick back then

Yes.

>Let's just say Stewart was massively miscast and making the film into a vehicle for her just because of Twilight was a mistake.

he made the film into a behicle for her because of dat pudang

Especially when it ended up derailing her and the director's careers (and relationships) because they got to porking

It features the worst "Big LOTR ripoff speech" I've ever seen. It was far beyond Stewart to do it and it comes out of nowhere.

That sure didn't stop Jodie from molesting her did it?

No it did not.

Yeah her sudden shift into fantasy hero mode at the end was painful. The whole film feels like wasted potential.

It was better than the hobbit movies at least.

Nice cheek lines for an 11-year-old.

It must have been makeup, they couldn't have actually

He did a good job making a few pretty pictures and decent set/costume designs, but a rubbish job on the film. Stewart and Hemsworth are pretty lifeless and Charlize Theron is way too over the top, and not in a good way.

I know he didn't write the movie so he can't save the "written by committee" script but he didn't have to make it so boring to watch either.

Also did anyone bother to watch the sequel

Seem like it was waifu bait:the movie but it seem like nobody on Sup Forums actually watch it.

If I never see another big fantasy battle scene with charging cavalry and swarms of arrows flying after a cheesy overwrought speech, I would be delighted.

I know the battles and speeches of LOTR were great, but every single fantasy and historical film ripping them off for the last 13 years has been painful as they get more and more forced.

Did fucking Snow White or Alice in Wonderland need a big battle scene with everyone in helmets except the leads?

The sequel to which? Panic Room or Snow White? If it's the former I didn't know there was one.

I watched it. It's about the same as the first one, except lighter and brighter and with no Stewart. Has the same problems of being incredibly generic and poorly paced.

You won't remember either of these films five minutes after finishing them.

I'm also done with "big CG troll type monster that roars before attacking". Somehow BOTH these Snow White films managed to have one each.

Snow White.

It had Emily Blunt, Jessica chastain and Theron was back for the sequel.

Kstew was the only actor not in it because you know not banging the director anymore.

She's a pretty girl.

Clearly miscast.

Theron is twice as over the top as before somehow. Emily Blunt veers sharply from being emotionless and dull (like ice I guess) to being completely hammy, sometimes in the same scene.
Chastain has a wacky attempt at a Scottish accent.

Seems like the director did not do much directing. Theron is basically just goofing around out there, the others are collecting a paycheck.

who else?

get out of my board pervert

But this is clearly a thread about the film Snow White & The Huntsman, released in 2012.

My sweetheart

>kristen stewart fairer than charlize theron
Goddamn the magic mirror has shittier taste than Sup Forums

childstarlets.com

thats sound like a K I N O website, what can I found there?

It's supposes to be a fantasy film user.

Combined raffey and kstew thread might be my new favorite thing

INNER beauty...

Sex sandwich waiting to happen

Sex sandwich waiting to happen

What kind of a name is "Raffey"?

The name of TOMORROW

best thing about that flick right there.

kstew and the forrest cgi were pretty cool too.

Stewart was awful in this

That's so weird considering how awful she is in literally everything else.

>She lost her freckles and gained a man jaw