-SHEEV IS A SI-

-SHEEV IS A SI-

Why did'T Dooku just force push Anakin backwards? Even by just a foot.

No hands, nigga.

You don't need hands to use magic, didn't you see Dr. Strange?

Pottery

why didnt he just ask his midichlorians to push him back
or alternatively why couldnt his midichlorians auto activate themselves in self-defense

Why the fuck aren't they injecting midichlorians into themselves like crazy?

It doesn't work like that.

tell that to grievous

>Who is Sheev?
*cuts head

Read again, it didn't work as he expected.
Injecting midichlorians doesn't make you force sensitive.

I really hate prequels but there's nothing wrong with Dooku's reaction.His master betrayed him and he is speechless.That is completely normal.

The force ain't magic, nigga

Why don't you ask your braincells to make you not a fucking idiot.

convenient

WHO IS SHEEV?

Hey palpy you know what a sheieeive is???

Sheev was mind-controlling him.

did anyone else feel bad for dooku during this scene? he had that look on his face like "dayam my whole life was a lie"

Why was Grievous so bad with the force? He was technically a living creature, but he got the droid treatment. Vader was more machine than man and choked people all day.

Grievous wasn't force sensitive.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about chairs? Chairs were pieces of furniture humanoids could sit in. Like many objects in the galaxy, chairs could also function temporarily as ad hoc weapons. They were sometimes made of wood.
>The term "Chair" could also refer to a chairman.
>Han Solo owned a chair considered to be the "most comfortable chair ever designed." It was a good chair.

HEY! THE SHERRIF IS A NI-

Is there an eu story about force vampires that kill force sensitives for their midichlorians?

Yes you do, dumbshit. That's why the idea of Luke defeating Darth Vader (Who, as Anakin Skywalker before his injuries on Mustafar, HAD the greatest Midichlorian count of ALL TIME) was even feasible. After Anakin had all of his limbs severed, he lost a great majority of his midichlorians and was much weaker.
Lucas himself says this in "Empire of Dreams" (2004)
>"However, after all of his [Anakin Skywalker] limbs were severed, and he was extremely burned on Mustafar, he lost much of his Force potential. As Darth Vader, Skywalker was believed to have had roughly 80% of the strength of the Emperor. Had he sustained none of his injuries on Mustafar, he would have been twice as powerful."
While many will discount the presence of midichlorians being directly connected to Force-wielding abilities, it is canon and so we must assume that the loss of limbs DOES result in the loss of Force abilities.
This leads to some interesting conclusions concerning the Emperors' ulterior motives concerning converting Luke Skywalker to the Dark Side, but that is hardly relating to the current topic.

>force vampires

>Luke, did I ever tell you about breasts?

>he was a good friend

Why do you think he's called COUNT Dooku?

That'd be like pumping steroids. The jedi banned that shit. It's bad for your health too.

So that nigga vader leaked all of his midichlorians all over the floor of that lava planet? And they couldn't just put it back in?

Nigga, if you lost four limbs, you'd literally have less blood pumping through your body than someone with four limbs.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Luuke?