SLEEEEEP

SLEEEEEP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SThRvg6cdQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That great scene immediately after where we see Peter's dream about a racially pure America.

The lynching of race traitors bit was too extreme though.

>It's me who's out, gobby, out of patience for those kikes and their crocodile tears!

Jesus, Raimi.

>like the gas, Spiderman? An old trick I picked up from the master
Took me a couple views for that line to click

Oh boy it's time to pretend there were extremely racist lines in the old Spiderman movies. Who is ready for memes? Buckle in people we are going to pretend there was rampant racism in the old Spiderman movies. HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>In a remarkably candid interview, J/K Simmons laid down the grueling events his coworkers had to suffer through
>According to the actor, after repeated attempts at filming the robbery scene, Raimi was frustrated at the lack of emotion Uncle Ben was embodying. To improve this, he arranged for a gang to repeatedly mug the actor's family members and send him the footage
>"kristen got the worst of it though" J.K says with a slight laugh, "Fact was that nobody believed for a second that she was facing a gang of robbers and potential rapists" He sighs "But Sam went a bit far, I'll admit. One day, she turned up to make up, and Sam said she was going on location and being done up on the way in the van. Turned out they were going to Detroit, and Sam had put her in blackface." He Grimaces. "Cold bastard shoved her out the van and got the cameras rolling. He didn't even keep the footage."

>perhaps the most controversial of Raimi's directorial decisions was when he forced Tobey and Willem into a local division of the KKK, apparently for the sake of giving a more realistic portrayal of the scrip's demands
>Tobey recalls that he was always suspicious of the fact that Willem was repeatedly late for shooting, only finding out later that he had remained with the group for 3 months longer than he was scheduled to

I guess we know where the ad libbed Zyklon B lines came from.

>You're the one who's out Gobby; out of your fucking mind.

Wow, I thought these flicks were PG?

Is this that shitty forced I hate Raimiposting meme? It's really past its sell-by date.

>pretend
Did you watch the extended directors cut? Also no fun allowed and here is your (You)

Wow you guys are funny. You are pretending there was racism in the old Raimi movies. That is so funny. Holy shit that is funny lets get the memes rolling.

Worst fucking meme ever. Kys

>Oh, yeah, I stepped off a curb and got clipped by one of those gangsta niggers.
bit ripe pete

How the fuck did they get away with this? Different times man

Have you seen the movies dude? Go back and rewatch them. He says some pretty fucked up shit in them. The "man of spiders" bit always gets me. No idea how they allowed that. My sister still refuses to watch it because of how uncomfortable that scene makes her feel.

You guys are madder then when the wrestler got called a huge faggot in spiderman 1

It was such a powerful scene when Gobbie himself was revealed to just be a self hating Jew and begged Peter to put him out of his misery. Gave "Don't tell Harry" so much weight

Whoa dude this shit is funny. HOLY SHIT you are funny with this fake meme that Raimi movies had racist lines. Holy shit dude.

this genuinely could be a good meme starting here

Peter.....I killed a lot of Japs in the war. Pete life is like war, don't let the sneaky japs get you.

Heeeeeeem

The Japs bit was extra disturbing because Ben fought in Nam.

>Oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

good posts, rami posting done right

kill yourselves

What the fuck do you know

oh wait
>kill yourselves

you must be 18+ to post here

>butthurt

You sound mad lol. Fucking loser

The car scene is really confusing actually, it goes for like 2 fucking hours and it's full of contradictory shit. What was Raimi going for?

le bad words and controversial statements meme

give it a rest you clowns

Raimiposting is god tier.

I am not mad I am enjoying this whacky and zany meme lol. Please pretend to post fake raimi quoyes again. Remember the golden rule, the more racist the funnier lol.

>I got you for three minutes, three minutes of gay time!

I for one am glad Raimi showed the degenerate nature of homosexuals.

>"Eat shit, Spiderman"
>Spiderman (2002)
>Rated PG

>It's you who's out Gobby, fucking kill yourself!
Jesus

FYI for our new friends here is the formula of this meme. Ready?

Step 1: Take a sceme from a Spiderman movie Raimi did, preferably the 1st and create the most raunchy, the most racist, the most horrid fake lines filled with caca bad words. Just go nuts here no topic is taboo.

Step 2: Make a follow up post pretending to be horrified or questioning why such a fake line was said. A key note, the more childlike ignorance you express the funnier the meme gets!

Step 3:.......

Step 4: Profit!

Have fun with this meme kids. It is meant to be enjoyed by all and was created by the top minds of Sup Forums.

Funny? I don't understand. The shit they say in these movies certainly isn't funny. It's amazing what they got away with in the early 2000's as far as kids' movies go.

Hahaha well meme'd my friend. Well meme'd.

>that part where Uncle Ben gets all wide-eyed and starts screaming about the stench of death in the tunnels

H-How did you say that happened?

Meme? I don't understand. It's all there in the films if you want to check for yourself.

S&M Club. It was my first time so they took it easy.

>A nigger stabbed me and tried to mug me but I stomped his dirty face into the ground.

Wow. I know times were different but damn Raimi.

Well done my friend lol

That is a cute post did your husband give it to you?

>"Maybe I wouldn't get fucked up if you'd fix this damn door!"
Chill Raimi

>BACK TO ISRAEL!?

Nice post. Did your husband make it for you?

I haven't really done anything though.

>how do you like it spidey? The power of Zyklon b in my wrists

Really Raimi?

THAT'S BECAUSE I'M SPIDER-MAN, yes I burned down the Synagoge with the jewish kids inside but fuck it no more hiding, america has a problem and god gave me the power to what my aryan brothers couldn't!

man it was a powerful scene, but that jud süss homage was a bit too much imo

holy shit, reddit

>HOW DOES IT FEEL PETER TO GET CuCKED BY A WHITE MAN WITH A BIG BLACK DICK

I think Raimi took things a bit too far here with the whole race thing

>BONESAW IS GONNA EAT YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT WHITE MAN

What the fuck Raimi?

youtube.com/watch?v=SThRvg6cdQI

>I'M GONNA RIP OFF ALL EIGHT OF YOUR LEGS AND STICK THEM UP MY SNATCH ONE BY ONE

Christ.

>Hey, you have blue eyes, I didn't notice without your glasses, did you get contacts?
>No, all members of the Aryan Brotherhood must have natural blonde hair and/or blue eyes to be allowed admittance. If you're caught lying, you are brought to heel and subsequently curbstomped. Why do you dye your hair, MJ? You sully your natural blonde genes. I've half a mind to curbstomp you just that

I felt like this was unnecessary soapboxing on Raimi's part.

Found the faggot that hates the dankest of the dank

It's even stranger when you realize Raimi himself is Jewish, what the fuck did he mean by this?

>I've half a mind
Parker is from the US nigel

I am American. Have I been speaking strangely my whole life?

lel

DUDE haha this meme is so fucking hilarious

it seriously does NOT get old

someone reply with another racist raimi line hahahaha

nigger

>the sequence where Peter lets that black couple and their daughter burn to death in their car
Everyone in the theatre just sat their in stunned silence. What the fuck, Raimi?

>Can't make an omelette without burning some coons!
Quips weren't appropriate for that scene

I think it was when he started jacking off to the sight of them burning alive and then yelled "Go web go" as he ejaculated that I thought Raimi might have gone too far this time.

Which one set ya off pal? Was it the black jokes or the homosexual ones? We can hold off on them for this thread dude, just ask

>Peter's black home ec teacher fails him
>he catches him in an alley and tortures him for half an hour
>he dies and Peter comes to grips with what he's done and starts crying
That scene was goddamn visceral. All the kids in the theatre started bawling and begging their parents to leave the theatre. I had nightmares for years and I'm still not sure if what I saw that day was real or not.

the really fucked up part was when his crying became slowly mad laughter and then pleasure, you could really see his bulge through his skintight costume

>Back to formula
>Camera pans over to cans of Zyklon B
What did Raimi mean by this?

Why didn't Raimi put any of this stuff in the Evil Dead movies?

The tentacle rape theme is present in both Evil Dead and Spiderman 2

faggot

kike messenger

>Getting this mad over a silly meme
Just don't come to the threads if you're so butthurt

Why did he have vampire teeth?

The real question is which one was more controversial, the director's cut of Spiderman or Army Dog?

well you must be an eexpart, Mark!

look, it's ok that you hate yourself and feel you have failed in life. But stop trying to ruin everyone else's fun

>the bad guy is made by someone with delusions of grandeur being literally gassed
fucking really Raimi?

>That scene where Army Dog and Peter spitroast MJ
Holy fuck Raimi not even bestiality was too far for you?

Anyone remember when that black guy yells out
>Woah that faggot stole my fried chicken

Racist much

>How's the pie?
>Tastes like rusty pennies.

>hows the pie?
>just like me; harry

>yfw raimi had real human placenta used for James Franco's "pie scene"

>She knows me very well. And when she kissed me, it was just like she used to kiss me when we were swinging. That taste...nigger dick

I understand the dadaist subtext but this was just uncalled for

wow from what ive seen so far this has got to be one of the worst raimiposting threads yet. you people have no idea what subtlety is

Raimi really went off the rails here

the jewish ones. Is not funny, bro.

I was rocking in my chair at the cinema trying not to laugh. To this day I say SLEEEEEEEP in Willem Dafoe's voice (complete with wrist gesture and unconvincing impression of the gas sound ) when trying to get my cat to settle down.

I haven't been on Sup Forums in a long time. Is this the new baneposting?

bitch it might be