Why didn't he stop 9/11?

Why didn't he stop 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying he wasn't the one running up and down the stairs blocking all exits with "debris"
He probably watched each individual person die while eating a hot pocket. Look at his father and where he came from...

why would he

he can't stop something that didn't happen, like the holocaust

It was 1980s they havent written the story yet

He can't fly, user.

Also wasn't 9/11 over by the time anyone had any idea what the fuck was going on? I remember before the second plane hit everyone assumed the first one was a terrible accident

In that timeline baby osama is ded

can you imagine flushing a turd as quicksilver
just watching that turd floating mid air, and when it finally hits the water, it just stads there, slooooooowly going down

Yeah its kind of crazy to think nowadays that back then many, many people thought it was an accident. Today pretty much everything is assumed to be a terrorist attack.

Can it be an Alison Brie turd?

Why is this the capeshit board. Kill yourself

he caused it

lol

this

Do you think he super-speed poops?

Pooper speed?

America already knew 911 was going to happen, they just let it happen.

George W Bush here
Can confirm

He could only stop it if he knew it were going to happen. Like anyone not in NY/DC... he probably only heard about it afterwards on the news. Use your fucking brain.

The USA deserves 9/11, why would he stop the Arabic world from getting their justice?

His jewish father had fully indoctrinated him by 2001. Heck, Magneto probably was the one breaking the steel beams.

Why didnt he tell magneto hes his son

"IM YOUR SON MAGNETO PAY ATTENTION TO ME"

classic QS

youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM
Why didn't he?

Notice the part where literally everyone related to Magneto eventually gets murdered?

QS was not considering this

it is just bonkers that literally everyone in the universe now knows hes his son except magneto

like how storm came up at the end

"oh hey boy so i heard magneto your father huh!?"

"Yeah mystique told me"

like wtf mystique

Why didn't he cause the holocaust?

Do you think he's raped people at lightspeed without their knowing?

Is he a super rapist?

fuck you george