How exactly does Negan's harem work if he is against rape? He says that you can only have sex with them if they say yes...

How exactly does Negan's harem work if he is against rape? He says that you can only have sex with them if they say yes, but who would willingly have sex in that situation? Especially for the ugly saviors.

'the implication'

When you're a celebrity you can do anything. They just let you do it. Grab them by the pussy -- anything

kek

It doesn't. It's shitty writing by a delusional liberal hack who thinks comic books have utility as anything other than toilet paper. Oh wait you can't do that since they've already printed the feces on them!

No one else is allowed to have sex with Negans wives in the comics, I'm not sure why they added that in to the TV show.

Beacuse being negans wife give you perks as protection and easy food without doing anything really. However you must have sex with Negan and can't really say no to him.
You gotta be pretty dumb not to understand that user.

It's a critique of rape culture, you dolt. Yes doesn't always mean yes.

Trips confirm.

Shitty PC writing. Nobody in Negan's position and with his morality would be opposed to rape.

despite negans edgelord demeanor he has strong moral values around civilization and protecting the weak. him not raping is 100% in character.

Also, can the Saviors have sex with each other freely, or do they have to get permission from Negan?
It's weird how pussified those faggots are. Of all the shit that's went down with the world ending, zombies, surviviing in a hostile post apocalyptic world, losing loved ones, etc., they are seriously bowing down and taking orders from some DYEL faggot with a fucking bat.
I swear, what fucking cucks.

the saviors can have sex with eachother freely

so i'm gonna go get me a drink

Because not everyone is a politically correct redditor living in 2016

>this is an unironic post on the board known as Sup Forums on Sup Forums in 2016

>get fucked occasionally, forced to do nothing else, all needs and security taken care of
or
>scavenge in a zombie filled wasteland rife with bandits, your needs met only in regards to how well you work and survive

hard choice desu~

>women
>not wanting to fuck a powerful, tall alpha male with a chiseled face immediately after demonstrating his power, low inhibition and general dark triad traits
Wow you fags do not understand women AT ALL.

who /littlepig/ here?
also, apprise this rare pepe

uhhhhhhhh HEINEKEN?

>Have sex with charismatic, attractive, powerful man
>Don't have to go out into the zombie apocalypse and you get to wear cute clothes and feel like an actual woman
Dwight's bitch would have fucked Negan even without the bonuses

So you're saying my two choices are

>Try to survive on my own in a hostile world filled with maniac raiders and zombies that is scarce on resources

OR

>Live in a protected fortress with a huge army where I am explicitly protected in exchange for having sex with a guy sometimes

Gee, hard fucking choice.

It's incredibly sad that Negan's wives are considered victims. I'd like to hope the silent majority knows the truth.

>I'm a cuck who rather chose easy street

Shitlord

Have they explicitly alluded to or shown polygamy yet?

does he take ugly women too? lmao

I don't believe so. I guess they'll just surprise viewers in phase 2 of the Sanctuary when Carl or Jesus or Daryl gets more scenes there.

PABST
BLUE
RIBBON
YOU FUCK

OP in plenty of real life harems throughout history the concubines actually wanted to be in the harem.

It was either:

A. Be in the shitty brothel where you were likely to die of syphilis with multiple hungry bastards from different fathers and have hundreds of ugly unclean peasants as "customers." Your children will either be beggars, thieves, or prostitutes themselves if they survive.

-or-

B. Be one of the noble's concubines who lived comfortably on or around the palace grounds or an estate. You are fed, bathed, had proper clothing, medical care, guards for protection, and you only had to sleep with nobles where the worst offenders, baring a sadist, were just old. Also your children if you were a concubine would either be in line of succession for the titles of their fathers if no more legitimate heir was around such as with the Ottomans and Chinese, or at the least were able to become administrators and bureaucrats. The bureaucracy of many nations were made up of the bastards of nobles from their harems.

>they are seriously bowing down and taking orders from some DYEL faggot with a fucking bat.
most tyrannic dictators were dyel fucks and literally anyone could have killed but no one did, having said that Negan is far from a tyrannic dictator.

>Dynamic and magnetic personality, gives off a provider vibe, literal alpha, can make a bitch laugh, and people bow to him.
Just because women say no to you when you are the epitome of intelligent, nihilistic, and in possession of a wicked sense of humor, doesn't mean they'll say no to the package Negan offers.

*Seinfeld music intensifies*

Man I swear JDM is all kinds of wrong for this. He's great and all but fuck this would have made so much more sense without someone who women find attractive.

Why does Negan skip leg day? He is like a skeleton

Negan kills a Savior in the comics because the guy was trying to rape someone, saying "if his men were to commit rape it would destroy his vision of rebuilding civilization.

He doesn't rape anyone, it's either you live with him and serve him or your bumming around working for your shit.

Literally every single woman wants to be a part of the most powerful leaders harem and if you don't realize that you're a fucking idiot.

But Negan is an attractive fuck

The word you're looking for is slut

When did they add that?

As far as I know JDM just can't be assed lifting weights between acting, riding his motorcycle, working his ranch, and being a dad. Plus he doesn't want to get husky again after losing all that weight. I can't blame him.

I'm not too bothered by it, he can still be physically imposing with how short everyone looks next to him.

when he said dwight could go and have sex with any of his wives

like in the comics? He looks more like Chris Meloni to me who is never pinned in an "attractive" role unless you count fags wanting him in Oz.

JDM is a commonly considered an attractive guy. Chicks will say yeah, he's hot. If you mention Chirs Meloni to women they're gonna go "That guy that used to be on SVU?"

I'm just saying its bad part on casting's job because JDM barely looks like the comic book character and he's a somewhat bigger name to have on the show. They just got lucky with him wanting to play the role. He's got one big movie under his belt so they just said yes. Didn't even bother to properly cast the character because of the character's notoriety. Everyone was waiting patiently for the Glenn scene.

Negan's wives are given a proposal. Continue to work for points and suffer. Or become a Queen but you have to be loyal to your king.

Women are whores so the latter is a reasonable choice to them.

He might look like comic Negan if you gave him hair and 20kg of pure muscle but in that case he would also be really attractive.

You would fuck him for food and special privileges. In the apocalypse it's a pretty sweet deal, until you learn there are societies like Alexandria and Hilltop and the Kingdom were you can have those same things without fucking guys you don't want and putting up with all kinds of other annoying shit.

No. Negan and his society are more powerful and masculine which makes women prefer him.

It's like you people really know nothing about life.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Negan makes Dwight a similar offer in the comics too, it's been a while since I read Vol 18/19 though.

In either case, Negan was clearly testing Dwight's loyalty. It wasn't a genuine offer.

That's the point you mongoloid. The idea is that Negan thinks he's a 'savior' and so he's owed sex. The harem fucks him because they know if they didn't they'd be out on their ass in the zombie world.

He doesn't realize he's forcing them, or just doesn't care.

>It wasn't a genuine offer.
You have no evidence it wasn't genuine. It doesn't make Negan a cuck either way so there's no need to do mental gymnastics dude.

wow it's almost like women willingly follow their biological instincts and natural role in his society instead of being handed free shit in return for nothing what a misogynist pig this is literally rape

>You have no evidence it wasn't genuine.
When Dwight refuses the offer Negan says "Good boy." Are you literally autistic or am I being trolled.

Whatever say ombre

>because they know if they didn't they'd be out on their ass in the zombie world.
Because they're fucking parasites who refuse to work? If they're not parasites they'll be a normal Savior playing air hockey like pic related.

That conversation wasn't about the pussy bar you absolute manchild.

Doesn't he also get annoyed an say something about how its shitty he's giving him all you can eat at the pussy bar and he's turning it down?

Often they were slaves,

It was be a low grade whore or a high one

Yes, he seemed sincerely annoyed. One can pretend Negan is just pretending but I doubt it. If Negan wasn't being genuine JDM would've delivered the lines differently.

>The conversation that ends with Negan telling Dwight he's a good boy for staying loyal and not getting a free meal from the pussy far isn't about the pussy bar

This is Negan we're talking about remember. He loves to fucking fuck with people. He wasn't annoyed, just confused considering that Dwight very recently tried to run away with Sherry.

He's calling him a good boy because Dwight chooses dirty grunt work over pleasure and leisure you moron. Negan respecting that doesn't mean he's fucking with Dwight with false niceties.

imposing? he looks like a mix between adam sandler and ben affleck here. i would die laughing seeing this scrawny faggot with his giant dildo and faggy leather jacket

>He's calling him a good boy because Dwight chooses dirty grunt work over pleasure and leisure

That's fucking almost literally what I fucking said. Fuck. Are you fucking retarded or someshit?

what the fuck are you talking about Christ Meloni is a handsome fuck, tall, white strong jaw, menacing and doesn't look like will take shit from anyone, bitches wet their pants over men like him, there were plenty of bitches that wanted to get rawdogged by the un-stabler, honestly how can you not consider him attractive, I didnt even know about his homo escapades in OZ till my gf told me about it

You're saying that means Negan was bullshitting him. I'm saying it doesn't imply Negan was bullshitting him.

honestly 9 out of 10 people will usually go with the most easy and rewarding choice which is why transgender freaks are mostly beta males that could have never accomplish jack shit by their own so they switched sides to get free shit because titslol

>n-n-negan-kun, m-may I please touch your beautiful kinda sexslaves?

What is this fucking garbage? Just fucking rape them, God damn they should be lucky they're not shambling corpses. Daddy needs to cum.

>chris meloni isnt attractive
fucking neck yourself. he was the only reason i watched this shitty show

>Meloni was included in the 2006 edition of People magazine's Sexiest Men Alive.

>because Dwight chooses dirty grunt work over pleasure and leisure

Maybe choose your words better next time.

What is wrong with what I said? Just trying to get in the last word?

heineken hatchet

This thread just reveals how much everyone on this board wants a sugar daddy

projecting this hard and also being right. i want chris meloni to fuck my tight little boipucci real hard and then cuddle iwth him after

If I had a sugar daddy that would make me a victim. My ancestors are smiling down on me. I will never be a victim.

you better shut up now before it get angry, this is your last chance

No, I don't give a shit about getting the last word in such an insignificant argument.

I'm merely trying to help you out so you can be a better debater in future postings. What you said to argue your point was reaffirming mine instead of contradicting mine.

And that... is a no-no.

no one cares you fucking faggot

dwight needs to just forget about his old bitch and get a new slut, looks like he has it pretty good

So me saying Negan is grateful Dwight is willing to do the daily grind means I agree with you that Negan was blowing smoke up his ass with false offers? Kid you are dumb.

Use a real media player jesus fucking christ I can see the ui

MB

no one asked (You), fucking nigger.

You can't change your words now. You said "He's calling him a good boy because Dwight chooses dirty grunt work over pleasure and leisure."
Just accept the criticism my dude, while it's still constructive criticism.

I thought it was a test.

>your muscle turns into fat if you stop working out

when will this meme end

it literally works like that you idiot. if you stop working out and keep the old eating habits your body is used to you will get fat

that's not how it works m8 you cannot turn muscle into fat or vise-versa, real life isnt full metal alchemist, you either lose your muscle and gain fat or the other way around but your muscle cannot literally turn into fat.

>2006
yeah that sounds relevant.

Yeah but you're probably a guy.

This is your opinion.
>bitches wet their pants over men like him
Sure. There are lots of women that like him. But not nearly as many as there are for JDM.

Didn't he play a rapist in the Watchmen? And bitches still want him! Only the landwhale SJWs pretend not to like him.

You are the only person who has a damn good point.

The only reason it makes sense in their world though is because the other option is literally "go die". Most women can't be strong bulldykes like Carol and Michonne inb4 some dumb apelady fucked rick comment.
And even if they did manage to get that far, they'd end up all PTSD freaked out constantly like Sasha or whatever her fucking name is.

Just started S07E03 and it looks like this season is going to be boring as fuck, with nothing but pussified people meekly submitting to Negan for no fucking reason at all…

The Poles managed to hold out against 25,000 Germans and their tanks, artillery, planes, etc. for two months but apparently post-apocalyptic survivors just bend over and take it, despite outnumbering Negan's men a dozen to one.

>I haven't even made it passed the cold opening of this episode which focuses on life at the Sanctuary but here's my opinion on how stupid life at the Sanctuary is.

Who is this chick and how does she know Crossbro?

>have sex with me or else i will retract your basic human necessities
Sounds like rape to me tbqh

>>have sex with me or else i will retract your basic human necessities
if you don't work for such necessities, you do not deserve them

So Negan lives in... a factory?

super hot wife