But who placed the wormhole

but who placed the wormhole

Other urls found in this thread:

merlin.phys.uni.lodz.pl/concepts/www/VI_2/221.pdf
web.mit.edu/sahughes/www/8.022/lec11.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The ayyliens.

Paradoxical future humans.

Future humans. They also let Cooper survive a black hole, communicate with his daughter through a 4 dimensional tesseract, sent him back home in time for dinner, and solved everyone's problems while wrapping the story up. It's actually all very convenient, now that I think about it. Nolan really is a genius. Definitely not a hack

the robots...

Basically they are saying that humans survived even without cooper doing what he did because muh human spirit, a theme of the movie

4th dimensional beings, which means the humans of the future.

>he didn't understand interstellar

But the humans of the future don't exist without Cooper travelling through the wormhole, thus they can't be the ones who placed the wormhole.

>he doesnt understand how time travel works

Why is it that the people hating on Interstellar are always the fucking retards?

Yes they can

That guys dumb but interstellar is bad for other reasons

Can we talk about what a fucking waste of time and money having these robots as practical effects was when they just glazed over it with CGI anyway?

Okay but why does combining quantum mechanics with relativity make you build donut worlds?

>"Is bad for other reasons"

You could just say: "I didnt like it."

No, you make a blanket statement on an artistic entertainment medium, which is mostly an objective taste preference.

Your post already gave you away.

Youre an idiot.

It's a paradox you mouthbreather.

An illogical device to further a nonsensical story.

I don't understand. That user is right. What are you babbling about?

And that makes it okay?

>he also doesnt understand how time-travel works

>I don't understand.

No shit.

Nolans dialogue is shit tier and riddled with cumbersome exposition. The movie is unable to focus on a single theme for more than 10 minutes. The plot is convoluted and the black hole is a deus ex machina. Anne Hathaways character is insufferable and terribly written. Every single character pretty much telegraphs to the audience their train of thought and motivation in the most overt and unsubtle way imaginable. There, happy?

Then explain it to me.

Really, the only part that made me dislike the film was the wormhole logic.

>he thinks he knows how time travel works

M-M-M-Murph?

So you're not going to explain it? Okay. Have a good night.

Lay off on the buzzwords. You literally said nothing.

Just read it again, user. It'll give you enough time to come up with your actual response

young murph>>>old murph

Wew.
Anymore?

Stupidest part of the movie was the dumb Time Dilation

>spend an hour on the planet
>guy orbiting the planet experiences 20+ years

This is not what Einstein meant when he said "time is relative"

Future humans. It's a paradox. The worm hole always opened at that time. Time travel isn't real and there are multiple different theories on how it would work. Its not a plot hole.

No, because everyone liked the screen presence the robots had

Future RoboHumans from a Parallel Universe

He was not orbiting the planet you literal meme

They have an entire scene dedicated to the fact that black science man is not going to orbit the planet to save time. Stop shitposting while watching movies and things might not go over your head so easily

Fucking idiot.

So it's stupid? Okay. Glad we have an agreement.

To be fair the magnitude of the time dilation in the movie is still incredibly exaggerated

>neets discussing astrophysics

My biggest problem with Interstellar is that the planets orbiting a black hole have no sun for a light source.

The gas around the hole is the sun.

There is no such thing as time dilation.

Imagine this:
>protagonist guy goes to the surface of the water
>bring a camera with him and starts recording the moment he leaves the station

>black guy also has a camera and hits record when they leave the station

Main character spends a few hours on the surface of the water planet and returns to the station. Black guy on the other hand has experienced over 20 years of time passing.

Now we play both recorded videos at the same time. What happens?

>What happens?
The black guy's recorder stops when the memory is full after a few hours. Then he cries himself to sleep.

This. I thought it was pretty self explanatory.

>There is no such thing as time dilation.

Hugh Mann did it

I doubt an accretion disk suffices to replace a sun.

merlin.phys.uni.lodz.pl/concepts/www/VI_2/221.pdf

web.mit.edu/sahughes/www/8.022/lec11.pdf

But nah you know more than universities, right?

In fact I learned this in high school. If you were to send a probe into a black hole, once the probe passes a certain point it appears as if the probe has frozen due to time dilation.

So you don't actually know?

please be a troll. You can't possibly be this stupid

Nope.

are you a flat earther or something?

The black guy's video is 20 years long.

i'm suprised that fucking "eureka" scene never became a meme
it was so fucking dumb

I don't know enough about accretion disks to speak with confidence on the subject.

Wanna make it one?

During interstellar when he travels back in time to see his daughter I took a big red sharpie out of my prank bag and went up to the screen and started writing my critique of that piece of shit movie. Idk what happened but when I came back looked like they had replaced it.

I'm surprised post-baneposters don't realize the only reason baneposting happened is because people were expecting TDKR to be great and not only was it total shit, people were still trying to convince themselves it was great.

People went into interstellar with much more realistic expectations and were still disappointed.

Any scene where they do anything is CGI. They CGI'd over the actors controlling them as well as the robots themselves even during the scenes where they were just standing there or only moving slightly.

They could have just been CGI 100% of the time and their screen presence wouldn't have been less effective, is what I'm saying.

Because a structure like that would be ideal for inhabited outposts. The entire surface area is usable land/space. When we eventually are able to place colonized outpost structures in space they will be like that, or Elysium, etc..

Now THIS is shitposting!

How was this not posted?

jej

It was the power of love.

The Jews

protag camera would record himself leaving the station and landing on the surface of the water without incident
black guy camera would record protag leaving and taking 20 years to reach the planet and come back

WTF I hate physics now

COOPER, PEOPLE COULDN'T BUILD DIS

The entire message of the movie is terrible. It is literally "science is bad trust your feefees" the movie. Every logical action taken is the wrong decision, every emotional action taken is the correct decision. "Love is the only thing that can cross dimensions" is literally the plot lynch pin. It's fucking embarassing, even for Nolan.

That said I do still like the movie, the effects were beyond beautiful, especially the wide shots of stellar phenomena, the score was also fantastic, especially No Time For Caution. That entire docking scene was pure kino.

We did.

Coop and Murph has always saved humanity and so humanity progresses to the point where they become 4th dimensional beings outside of time and so *have always existed*

>7 years per hour on Millers planet
>they spend an hour and a half tops on the planet
>somehow this amounts to 20+ years

Am I missing something here?

kek

Travel time in and out of the time dilation field.

Holy shit... you're all kinds of stupid.