Nie za dobrze - Not so well
Ile masz lat? - How old are you?
Mam [...] lat(a) - I'm [...] years old
Gdzie mieszkasz? - Where do you live?
Mieszkam w [...] - I live in [...]
Skąd jesteś? - Where are you from?
Jestem z [...] - I'm from [...]

And here are some cunt names:
Poland - Polska (nom.) - Polsce (loc.) - Polski (gen.)
Bulgaria - Bułgaria (nom.) - Bułgarii (loc.) - Bułgarii (gen.)
Argentine - Argentyna (nom.) - Argentynie (loc.) - Argentyny (gen.)
Mexico - Meksyk (nom.) - Meksyku (loc.) - Meksyku (gen.)
Venezuela - Wenezuela (nom.) - Wenezueli (loc.) - Wenezueli (gen.)
USA - Ameryka (nom.) - Ameryce (loc.) - Ameryki (gen.) (that was colloquial name for USA, literary means "America")
Or USA - Stany Zjednoczone (nom.) - Stanach Zjednoczonych (loc.) - Stanów Zjednoczonych (gen.)
Germany - Niemcy (nom.) - Niemczech (loc.) - Niemiec (gen.)
Russia - Rosja (nom.) - Rosji (loc.) - Rosji (gen.)
UK - Wielka Brytania (nom.) - Wielkiej Brytanii (loc.) - Wielkiej Brytanii (gen.) (literary - Great Britain)

I'll post the lesson in a few minutes

Wow, you survived till second lesson, in which, as I promised, we'll learn some basic questions about somebody's life

First of all, we'll take a look on how to ask "How are you?"
The simplest way to do it is to say "Jak się masz?", but there's also "Co (tam) u Ciebie
(słychać)?" (you have to choose either "tam" or "słychać", but you can't use them in the same time, nor you can ignore both of them)
And the answer is often either "W porządku" (if you're fine), or "Nie za dobrze" if you are in bad mood

The other question to learn is "How old are you?"
In polish we say "Ile masz lat?", which literary means "How many years do you have?"
The answer is "Mam [...] lat", e.g. "Mam 21 lat" (we take a look on polish numerals in Saturday; if number ends with 2, 3, or 4 you use "lata" instead, with exceptions for 12, 13, and 14, in this cases you use "lat" and if it's exactly 1, you use "rok")

And here comes another one, "Gdzie mieszkasz?" which is equivalent of "Where do you live?"
The answer is "Mieszkam w [place in locativus]" e.g. "Mieszkam w Polsce"

And the last one is "Skąd jesteś?" ("Where are you from?")
The answer is "Jestem z [place in genetivus]" e.g. "Jestem z Polski" ("I'm from Poland")

What is worth mentioning is fact that diffrent noun's forms are used in two last examples, but we'll bother with noun declination and cases much later, now you only have to remember that if you talk about the place you're living you use locativus (miejscownik), and when you talk about place you are from, you use genetivus (dopełniacz); standard form of a noun is nominativus (mianownik)

i'm not interested in learning but bump for educating the nemci

wrzucam swoje stare OC

Mind blowing, I realised how awkwardly "ze" and "we" sound

>z, v, k, izza, od/do, na, izpod, izpred, pod, nad, ob

nigga, are you me?

>implying that all slavic languages aren't just dialects of polish
I can actually understand most of czeh, slovakian and ukrainian without previous learning (though I know some russian, and it helos with ukrainian)

wow ilu masz uczniów OPie
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nie śmiechaj, postanowiłem pociągnąć to conajmniej 4 dni
Zabawne jak w poście w którym pytałem się czy robić tą serię było około 12 chętnych, ale po pierwszej lekcji wsyzstkim się chyba znudziło; also to jest ta sama lekcja co wstawiłem rano więc raczej nie powinno dziwić że nikt nie odpisze

Powodzenia - Good luck.

Powodzenia user, jeśli dzięki Tobie choć jedna osoba nauczy się kilku zdań, to twój trud nie pójdzie na marne.

you promised a picture of your feet

Ej, nie żeby coś, ale moje lekcje na pewno śledzi jeden Rusek (który już wcześniej trochę znał polskiego), conajmniej jeden Amerykaniec, Argentyńczyk i Wenezuelczyk(?!), probably Mexico, więc nie jest źle, poprostu nie będę robił edycji wieczornych bo najwyraźniej nie ma sensu
Zresztą, sam się zdziwiłem że ktokolwiek chce się nauczyć polskiego

I didn't say when

jak im wykładasz gotowe na stół, to co ich powstrzymuje, wychodzą z założenia że w sumie czemu nie pewnie

wow rude

Szanuję

>implying Polish isn't dialect of Russian
Ancient Polish was very much the same as Russian but then you decided to say your dj, sh and other ch stuff... Why to say pochiekach when you can just pochiekaTI?

KOMPROMITACJA CWELA

>effortposting
powodzenia zuchu.

one day I'll speak polish because of you OP, don't mind the bullies