/CHI/

soon edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8Q0pG9SzDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

isnt being black in america a privilege

Whats your probem bro. lets sort it out. is it moeny? why are you sad?

i'm not black
>is it moeny?
no, I think I would be just as miserable if I had money I feel like I have no place in this world like I just don't belong

bump

CHI
Mental health hanging by a thread.

Do you ever socialize? Have you tried doing it and people told you "fuck off dirty spic"? Could it just all be in your head?

People build friendships in "fixed" places. Like school, hobby, work or similiar setting. If you are a neet and have lost touch with your old friends or if you never had any in the first place you are more or less fucked. I think that is fairly universal but I could be wrong.

mines got a gun to my head
I never go out thats how bad I am

>soon edition ver 132.0

CHI CHI CHI
CA CA CA
NO NO NO

3 years in uni done. Haven't made a single friend group. I hate my life man I don't think I want to go to grad school anymore but I'm in a program where they expect me to apply

do live in dorms? I imagine that would be worse than just going home and people only seeing you during school hours

I was my first year. Now I live off campus

which was worse? have you tried talking to people? when i was in school even if I didn't want to talk to anyone every now and then someone would try and chat me up

I guess living on campus was better. I just wish I attempted to make friends with my roomates earlier. People have tried to chat me up but my autism flares up.
>tfw multiple girls have tried approaching or showed interest and now I'm going into my final year without going on a single date

move back in to a dorm then and just go for it other wise you're just going to end up like the rest of us

Too late for that. We get kicked out after 2nd year. Want to make friends with classmates or something but I'm a nervous and boring autist. Can't waitt to go back home

look into what normies are into and just fake it till you make it

>no chi gf to smoke ice with

bruh

What do yu mean man. Like just talk about basket ball? I don't think natural conversations go like that. Hopefully I get to meet people and gain social skills through my old friends and internship over the summer

Are you first nation?
>tfw no india gf

nah. btw, spanish women are wayy more attractive than native girls

I have to agree but I think that it's mostly a class and weight problem. But that girl you posted is definitely not more attractive than the one I posted

isn't that what normies talk about? just popular shit thats going on

thats not what CHIcanas look like

youtube.com/watch?v=q8Q0pG9SzDQ

>tfw no CHI amigo to smoke meth with

Not this fucking hungry skellington

i think shes super qt.

i gotta admit that the average native american diet is not that great.

And about their life, people they know, what they've done and stuff around them. Easier said than said
To each their own. But yeah diet is the main thing. Maybe they can get some movement to get people to at healthier like the traditional squash, corn and turkey or something
I've gotten high off weed a couple times and I went insane. Can't imagine what meth is like

like I said fake it till you make it. just make shit up

Fuck I guess. Are you OP?

Sup fellow Latinos.
I decided to decline the better paying job.
My parents are pretty upset, but oh well, at least at my current job I'm not expected to report to any jews.

Also, cheer up OP.
Have a happy Himmler to brighten your day

no
why aren't you a NEET?

real /chi/ cmon through

Ok because op could probably benefit from the same advice
Hello fellow mongoloid

No.
I work for a VPN provider atm

I basically live like a NEET though.
I rarely leave my house for work, a lot of it is remote
It's very comfy. It's why I turned down a better paying job elsewhere.