strawpoll.me/13201079
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Catríona >>>

True enough, the /eire/ folder might be a difficult one for them to understand

Don't make threads with your trip on.

>thousands of pictures of anime girls
>almost a terabyte anime
>prominent anime wallpaper
I'm not sure what my family would think considering nobody in real life knows that I watch anime.

They know lad. They all know.

A window into our madness, surely
I think it would've been fairly obvious it was me anyhow

I fail to see how.

>try to buy switch
>sold out everywhere

For the best lad. At least wait until it has games at the end of the year

How do I get good at fighting games? Is all the boring training room combo stuff really necessary or is that just Street Fighter?

Katherine > Catherine

Did you make that?

Nah, I just have a folder of anime girls mocking weebs.

>he doesn't wank exclusively in front of a mirror

That low self esteem coming back I see.

>folder of anime girls mocking weebs
Make sure you keep it encrypted.
Wouldn't want the anti-weebs getting a hold of it.

strawpoll.me/13201001

>implying it ever diminished

Nice Maho. Will be stealing that.

The Korean obsessed with that cailín should be the only one allowed to say "Me" desu

Fantastic poll.

Too bad he spelt /éire/ wrong.

youtu.be/L1QE6ogmSkw
Christ, I didn't think it was possible to take a video game so seriously.

Anybody here actually play CS:GO or have done in the past?

It's too intimidating to even try, same with mobas. They seem like the sort of games that require part time job levels of weekly commitment to ever get anywhere.

Summarise the video for us.

>Anybody here actually play CS:GO or have done in the past?
Yes, used to a bit with friends.
Was never really good at it.

>too intimidating to even try
I'll guide you user.

>part time job levels of weekly commitment to ever get anywhere
Fairly true.

strawpoll.me/13201079
strawpoll.me/13201079
strawpoll.me/13201079

It's all fun and games until you realise everyone else in your house does it too.

I piss in the sink too.

>not shitting in the shower too

No.
Think I might have done it once when I was younger. New experience and all that.

>not shitting in the sink

Who else knew someone who shat in a urinal?

>cum in the bath
>watch your semen float above your body for the remainder of the bath

Somebody shat on the floor of the toilets once in secondary school - nowhere near the stalls either.

Considering that women are dominating the teaching sector, could there come a time where the entirety of the staff at a secondary school might be female and unable to retrieve male students from the toilets?

I don't own a bath.

There was a time I didn't like sitting on toilet seats so I'd put some toilet paper on the ground, shit on it, then throw it into the toilet.

Thats what the janitor is for

That's nasty, user.

What if they are female too? It could happen.

If it was for hygiene reasons you could have just covered the seat in toilet paper and sat on it then like everyone else.

They can just barge in, provided they're not offput by the lads claiming they're nude or something.

It was but after a while I got tired of doing that, though I still squatted above the seat or covered it for public toilets since I didn't want to risk getting caught. Honestly squatting on the ground is a great way to shit, sitting on a toilet just isn't comfortable afterwards.

>They can just barge in
That doesn't sound right.

Maybe to your sexually repressed mind. No one over the age of 12 really cares, it's just a room.

It must be, traditional Japanese toilet designs require it. It's probably great from a hygiene perspective since it doesn't require your arse to come into contact with something that has touched hundreds of other arses that week alone.

The men's bathroom is a sacred place.

But squatting is for slavs.

>The men's bathroom is a sacred place.
No it's not. It's a place to do stupid shit like impaling a stool through the ceiling, making first years fight eachother, break locks and occasionally use the toilets. It's not like the girls' toilets where they spend all their free time talking and crying.

>like impaling a stool through the ceiling, making first years fight eachother, break locks and occasionally use the toilets
Are these not sacred acts?

>tfw you were undefeated in bathroom fights through your entire time in secondary school

>winning against some fat fucker in a fight
>everyone's cheering me on
>white knight faggot from a few years above comes over and drags you off
>tells me fighting is wrong or some gay shit
>everyone's dispersed by the time I get back

Fighting is the most braindead thing you could do. It's only for the thick who are incapable of resolving conflict with any other means.

>beat up someone in the year above me on the bus
>no one in my class believed me

Yes, but watching lads you don't like fight each other while everybody cheers on is most certainly fun.

I don't believe you either.

t. gayboi

Not like it was much of an accomplishment, he was very easy to beat.

Looking forward to a 10+ hour sleep tomorrow night, lads.

Pretty said that a good night's sleep is what I long for most at the weekend, but that's wageslavery.

*sad

>tfw having great nights sleep lately
Think I'm stealing your sleep, and I'm okay with that.

Pls no, I need that to live.

Something comfy about getting into bed and watching Vincent Browne.

Night lads

Good lad. Have to get yourself refreshed and energised for the next week of slavery.

good night

It never ends - the cycle is infinite. Not sure why I bother paying into a pension fund considering that I'll probably be dead before I retire.

Fuck no I've suffered enough. Should've thought of this before you signed away your human rights.

At least you can take satisfaction in the knowledge your toil is funding a comfy, relaxing existence for a NEET somewhere.

I guess I'll just go lie in bed then and wait for morning to come then.

>your toil is funding a comfy, relaxing existence for an overweight businessman somewhere.
FTFY

Thank you for understanding.

/shtate/

>feel very sleepy
>clean my teeth
>suddenly don't feel so sleepy anymore but don't feel like doing anything
calle calle

Iktf. Some nights I skip brushing my teeth because I'm afraid I won't get to sleep.

Ireland is a constitutional republic. No country on earth is an absolute democracy, thankfully.