If the hijab/burqa etc are meant to prevent male attention...

If the hijab/burqa etc are meant to prevent male attention, why do muslim girls in the west wear them instead of dressing normally but modestly? Hijabs and shit here attract a LOT more attention than anything else, isn't it a bit counterproductive?

The point is to cover the crown of the head, much like Jewish men with their kippahs, or orthodox Jewish women with their wigs.

literal nonsense

idk man but girls with hijabs makes my dick hard

What's the point of wearing it that way? It's pretty much like not waering any headscarf at all.

these should become more popular so i can hide my hairline

That's not the same. The kippah is to symbolise that you know God is always above you, whereas the hijab is for modesty purposes.

Your argument is silly because attracting attention is not the same as being immodest. Nonetheless, I see plenty of women wearing hijabs with skinny jeans and/or T-shirts, which makes me wonder why they both with it at all. Men are more likely to look at your rear-end than your hair.

I'm a Muslim male and ill let you fags know a thing or two about women wearing hijab. When a woman wears a hijab with leggings and tight shirts, you know she won't be wearing hijab for long.

Because she'll be stoned right?

avoid girls with hijab like FIRE

they're some of the biggest sluts around

Girl on the right is a top qt

BECAUSE MUH FREEDOMS. Also, Queen Justine PROCLAIMS Canada in the name of Islam. ALLUH AKBAR!

I hope you get raped and your throat slashed, BITCH!

Let those innocent white women go, you asshole!
You're just lucky the local c uck cops can't beat you to death.

Ebin

Damn chill the fuck out, nigga. I'm saying she will eventually take it off because those types of people wear hijab due to social pressure. Don't be a bitch made nigga be a real nigga, life lesson of the day, or don't be Canadian.

Because it's a way to show cultural appartenance more than a religious thing.

Bitch made nigga??

Because women are women and will do what they can for attention

> why do muslim girls in the west wear them instead of dressing normally but modestly?

Muslims don't give a shit about assimilating. They value Islamic doctrine above all else

You sound butt hurt.

It's just a signal and cultural expression: I am a Muslim girl, pls leave me alone Abdul and go rape some German girls etc

Hijab qt time?

>I see plenty of women wearing hijabs with skinny jeans and/or T-shirts, which makes me wonder why they both with it at all.
not to mention all of them almost all put tons of make up which goes against the purpose of it in the first place, the inbred fucks

>fucking leafs
range ban when

this

same
>tfw you will never cum on a hijab

The whole thing is b.s. because it's not in the Koran. It supposedly from something Mohammed said.

Just start dressing like GNR era Axl Rose or Bret Michaels.

It is though.
>America education

Veils are mentioned in the Quran.

>"O you Children of Adam! We have bestowed on you raiment to cover your shame as well as to be an adornment to you. But the raiment of righteousness, that is the best. Such are among the Signs of Allah, that they may receive admonition.” (Quran 7:26)
>“And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear therof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons or their sisters' sons, or their women or the servants whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex, and that they should not strike their feet in ord1er to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O you Believers, turn you all together towards Allah, that you may attain Bliss.” (Quran 24:31).