What's the deal with Asians and umbrellas? You never see them with a hat or just bearing the rain instead

What's the deal with Asians and umbrellas? You never see them with a hat or just bearing the rain instead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LRcmg9mxRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They inmune system is awful so they can't even get wet from the rain because otherwise they will die

because in their country there are diseases in the air and the rain can be radioactive, this is also why they al wear medical masks

bullshiet

Its true

proofs pls

they wear masks when they have the cold etc so they dont spread the germs around, its actually quiet rude to be out in public sneezing and coughing without a mask

Perhaps they're intelligent enough to check the weather forecast before going outside.

they have mastered living the densely populated life

Is useful if you sneese without covering your mouth, but other than that masks are not made to contain viruses

Avoid getting tan

>not simply becoming Pajeet-tier disease resistant

They don't have the "What are you a fag?!" culture we have man, youtube.com/watch?v=7LRcmg9mxRQ

not really, it has a lot of purposes and "not spreading germs" doesn't really work with a thin bit of fabric, nor do they really use it for that anyway. mostly its fashion.

No, that's the only purpose.
And it's not important if it really works or not, it's only important that people think you should do it.

>a hat
Have you ever been in rain once in your life or are you a sand biting desert terrorist?
Tell me what a hat can do against rain to keep you from getting all soaked.

>bearing the rain instead

In our cultural point of view, nothing is more miserable and beggar-like than showing up in public in drenched clothes.
It feels just so savage and stray.
Imagine one of your colleagues comes to the office soaked in the morning and what is going on in his socks during the rest of the day. Horrid.

I guess this probably has something to do with the difference in the humidity of the air in Asia and the other regions.

Ok, wait a minute. Westerners don't use umbrellas?

this

and also this

do americans enjoy standing out in the rain and getting wet?

Asian fems are so qt cause thay are made from sugar
And, as we all know, sugar dissolves in water

tan skin = poor
pale = wealthy
like in europe a couple of hundred of years ago

Excuse my ignorance, but you're saying that Asia is very humid, aren't you?

Here in the Netherlands nobody cares, it's just rain. It happens all the time. You just get dry after.

>You just get dry after.
How long it takes to get dry where you live is what crucially matters and defines each culture.
And it does take long here in Japan.

Are you telling me Americans don't use umbrellas?