Sup Forums in 1987

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KEKDgZH0EGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LPy2zlvesm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*doesn't exist*

god save the queen

I graduated last year and I have not found a single fucking job. Not one. I might have to get a fucking hard labour job after making the Haskayne Dean's List every year
On the bright side our province is dominating the NHL.

can reagan get fucking impeached already

PAOK PASOK HLEKTROSOK

*wins rugby world cup*

hurr durr I'm an egg cell and it won't be my turn to be in the ovulation for another two years

It's a year before I'm born.

No one here was live

Year I was born.

Are you guys ready for another 50 years of cold war with the USSR? It feels like it will never end.

Going grocery hunting with grandma. Food distribution system was imploding, in practice this meant that store A had milk and nothing else, while store B had bread and store C had potatoes. After shopping, which usually took something like three hours to accomplish, we'd take a hike through the DIY vegetable gardens where people grew their own food, in the back yards of commieblocks

FUCK THE COMMIES USA USA

Fuck, looks that we will never leave the USSR and will stay with az*rbaijani soviets.

rromani-a continues to be a stagnant shithole

and still the same shit 30 years later, really makes you think

Yes, please. I don't like living in the designated nuclear battlefield. The demonstrations against middle-range nuclear weapons are totally legit and not at all controlled by the East German Stasi.

underrated

ALL HAIL CEAUSESCU THE GREAT DIRECTOR

My mom was young and beautiful

Tell me more

Man, rock music is dead. There's just this faggy hairspray shit for little girls.

GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS

Know any good BBSes where I can pirate Amiga games?

Y VA A CAER, Y VA A CAER

Democracy soon. Hold on.

Saw Kissinger on David Brinkley the other night. He said not to trust this Gorbachev guy and that there's no reason to think Soviet communism is going anywhere any time soon.

This, plus going to Milosevic's rallies with grandpa.

Saw Megadeth the other night. Show sucked. Dave was drunk as fuck and only played for 20 minutes. Anthrax are so much better it's not even funny.

Also fuck Bon Jovi.

This new song just came out, pretty catchy. Probably gonna be forgotten within the next 2 years though.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Anyone get a load of those cheesy little cartoons on the Tracey Ullman show? They're p. funny shit.

haha this

HELLO I AM FROM 2017 AND THINGS HAVE GONE QUITE BONKERS SINCE 1987!!!! BE AWARE!!!

I will beat you yet, Ultima IV and...did I just set my save game floppy on the stereo speaker!?

NOOOOOOOO.......

Never thought I'd see Aerosmith back on the charts. It's been like 8 years since I heard anyone talk about them?

...for 10 more years.

FUCK THE COMMIES

WORLD WAR NOW

Any of you lads heard that new song sally cinnamon? Absolute banger.

i think the soviet union should be illegal

>PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

I went in the record store and saw this album called Appetite For Destruction. Came out last week or something. Probably just another lame hairspray band.

I'd go gay for Oliver North. He was practically poured into that uniform.

Any day now lads. Any day.

I WANNA TAKE SHELTER
FROM THE POISON RAIN
WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME

You owe the world an apology for this, Ireland.

Democrat White House in '88! Book it!

Weren't U2 more of a thing in Europe?

youtube.com/watch?v=KEKDgZH0EGQ

Aw man, my Red Sox came soooo close last year. Being a Sox fan is suffering. I bet the Cubs even win one before us.

The Irish music scene in the 80s was on fire.

Hey, there's someone knocking on the door of your flat. Better see who it is.

Yes, the golden age of degeneracy.

Damn, Spain in the first decade of democracy was one giant orgy.

4 years old for most of it.

HAH were the rest of you even alive, yet?

Well, at least things surely can't get any worse

Yeah you still have some years before Oasis happens.

I still can't believe the Russians invaded Afghanistan. You'd think they would have learnt a lesson from the British that you can't conquer that place.

God bless the mujahideen, true freedom fighters who can be trusted.

Still undefeated

Your time is coming gook.

*Helps Columbians smuggle cocaine to America*

youtube.com/watch?v=LPy2zlvesm4

Smooth sailing, USSR trades with us and West doesn't care