I'm not even white and I wish I could help Europe srsly. Wtf is happening to Europe what are they doing. This is so sad:

I'm not even white and I wish I could help Europe srsly. Wtf is happening to Europe what are they doing. This is so sad:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco

Other urls found in this thread:

tubeunblock.me/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
ansa.it/english/news/politics/2017/06/15/politicians-row-over-ius-soli_ec9b8437-7636-43b9-a399-093ae133839c.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dunno but Argentina is whiiiiiiiiiiiite
niggerscreaming.png

Bye europe, won't be missed

You can help only one way - go to Germany and get welfare. If everyone start to leach the system will collapse in a month

fuck off stormweenie

t. Ahmed the uncultured

Pathetic

I say good riddance

>Italy will soon introduce Jus Soli

see you space cowboy

>99.5% male

If Italy introduces Jus Soli they'll invite their wives to drop an anchor baby.

No choice, countries without large populations become slaves to those with. It would be great if they told the asylum seekers to go back, but it would increase the Chinese and Indians options to invest.

None of what you wrote makes any sense.

As always, blame america for this

The fuck did I do?

It's due to debts, they can't repay, plus foreign investment.

The new Europeans :^)

no you

>importing unemployable net benefactors of the welfare state will help pay off debts

Chinese and Disdain woudl swamp those nation either way as investors or immigrants.

And yet Israel remains independent and the strongest nation in the middle east with a tiny population and no chinks. I don't understand how you people arrive at these syllogisms.

Shit like that happens all the time. Look at the state Greece is in rn.

What does it mean?

You know, I thought I lived in a surveillance state, but the only content that ever gets blocked here is public torrent sites.

you won't be saying good riddance when flocks of new conquistadores come to take your lands again.

Don't feel sorry for us, feel sorry for them.

You think europeans did some fucked up things in the past? That was nothing compared to the storm that is brewing.

Western Society has become so weak that any show of strength or nationalism is strongly denounced by the weak brainwashed masses. People have been trained to think that being a "racist" is bad so no one wants to do anything that can get them called a racist which could ruin their lives/careers.

He says as his jugdes block travel bans...
You're next.

Use this:
tubeunblock.me/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco

>Wtf is happening to Europe what are they doing.

White europeans are cancer.

Nothing will happen, you will just get systematically replaced

>the biggest dutch party wants to close the borders
>the second biggest dutch party wants to close the borders
>the third biggest part wants to close the borders
>somehow they don't

>"Europe is lost guys!!!!"
Ahah yes, yet we're still 95%+ white

Now look at North America where it's barely 50% white. It really makes one think.

That's what happens when we reject God

Your capital is fucking 25% muslim.

Yeah, so?
No one denies it, Brussels is a shithole. That doesnt make the rest of Belgium muslim though. Pretty much all our niggers and mudskins are gathered up in Brussels desu.

>Now look at North America where it's barely 50% white. It really makes one think.
USA was 90% non-hispanic white in 1920s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

>being a Sup Forumsnigger

>being a communist

So you're saying that everyone who is not a Sup Forumsfag is a communist?

Why is it okay for major cities to be taken over?

CHI

>fixed

It is not. What can we do about it though? Brussels is not Belgium anymore. Hell, Belgium isn't even a country. All I'm saying is we're still predominantly white all accross Europe, I'm talking way, way whiter than the rest of the world for that matter.

As I pointed out here:
there is a possibility that it won't be the case in a hundred years. Boomers will die out and the new generations will be increasingly from areas with higher fertility rates. I don't know if a demographic change on the scale of USA is going to happen but it's worth worrying about.

I'm starting to wonder if this is just a mass migration of Canadians from Sup Forums or if Canadians are stepping up their shitposting game.

Washington DC is only 40% white

>Europe
>European

Sup Forums has a commie general up 24/7
They are literally commies themselves.

Daily reminder that the whole immigrant crisis is not that much of a big deal and it's being blown out of proportion by lefties and righties to push their respective agendas

Maybe. BTW, what do you think about the following?

> Proponents of the long-awaited 'ius soli' ('law of the soil' in Latin) bill granting Italian citizenship to foreign babies born on Italian soil and children of immigrants who have spent five years in the Italian school system defended the provisions from criticism as they hit the floor of the Senate on Thursday, nearly two years after being approved by the Lower House.
ansa.it/english/news/politics/2017/06/15/politicians-row-over-ius-soli_ec9b8437-7636-43b9-a399-093ae133839c.html

>Go on a conquer spree and take over 90% of the world with modern armies
>take over countries without impunity and do not respect the rules/sovereignity of others
>think you have the right to decide for other countries
nah fuck it, non-white here. europe's fault for causing most of the wars and conflicts of the past and enslaving entire countries.

Not bad, it's kind of retarded that people who've been living here for several generations are not able to get the Italian citizenship

As it is its not going to pass, but our government (which is basically a eu puppet) may try to force it threatening elections.
The right parties have already announced that they will ask for a referendum if it passes though, so I'm fairly optimistic. This could be a devastating blow to a decadent party of despicable people that gets the vote of the leftists because "there's no one else that can govern". Well, the ones that still vote.

In a place like Germany there's only about 6 million native German men between the ages of 20 and 30, the most common age of these immigrants, 70%of whom are men.
Millions have flooded in just the past few years that they know of.
It doesn't take 40 million immigrants to completely displace a native population of 80 million (many of whom are already not native).
Just a few million of the right age group and slightly higher birthrates and the country is now a dark skinned Islamic state who will use the social services until they run out of money and then revolt.
The politicians are doing everything they can to hide and misrepresent what's going on so it doesn't seem like a big deal.