>American-Japanese are just as bad as Japanese-Japanese
Thats's an improvement

Firefox crashed.

Improvement over what?

What happened to the dog

Firefox froze*

thats a cat idiot

Korea > Japan

It's funny to see an Indonesian say Korea is better than Japan while most of the Koreans(me included) think the polar opposite is the case. Japan committed a number of wrongdoings historically (especially during WW2), so when it comes to the historical issues, we have every right to blame them for what they did but in terms of the national prestige, Japan as the sole advanced country in Asia, is generally better than Korea

Not in terms of tourists and their behaviour.

Thats a drowned furry dork

Best Korea coming through.

As far as I know, Japanese people are quite moderate and humble. I've never seen them being so cocky as to think their manners are that bad

he means american-japs were worse

They're a disgrace. People in their 20s and 30s travel in coaches in bands of their compatriots like they were 70, they're unable to speak, unable to talk, they always have a paid guide instead of finding a native that will show them everything.

They lack any awareness of what the country and its people are all about. What will they tell their family when they come home? "Mom, I saw the building everyone knows about/can check online but I spent zero time with the natives!"?

What's the point of such travels?

>t.ching chang chong

I love them at Disney and all that.
It's like no one else exists, just them and their cameras. They must have like 50TB of hard drive space back home.

Dude seriously wtf are you on about?
If I am a tourist I will do whatever the fuck I want with my schedule. And if they prefer a paid guide maybe is because they actually know something about what they want to see, not your "underground".
Suck it up and deal with it. Italy is literally riddled with things to see from all ages (in Rome we cannot even escavate for building and road works without finding something of archeological value, can you imagine how frustrating is that?), I'm not that big of a moron to go all "oh woe is me" because all tourists visit are Rome, Florence and Pisa in that order, and everyone wants to see only the fucking coliseum and that shitty leaning tower.
Tourists gonna be tourists, let them be, thank them for contributing to your state economy and shut the fuck up.
Also consider drinking bleach for this useless thread.

...you know moot just copied Japanese website and made Sup Forums, right?

>American-Japanese
you mean Japanese-Americans?

Who might be behind this flag?

Nobody likes tourist especially if they are dirty chinks

lol