Europe will never be this free

Europe will never be this free

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNzXze5Yza8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's with Americans shilling their cars and SUVs so much lately?

you need to know how much better we are than you

Ye, in europe advertising your small penis is frowned upon.
Unless you make marble statues of it for whatever reason.

manlets buy big flashy cars so they can feel better than everyone else (until they step out of the car)
americans are basically freedomlets so they're always trying to equate things that have nothing to do with freedom as freedom itself (cars, guns, etc)

The continent that gives us Bentley, Range Rover, and Mercedes telling us such things.

Guess why this Cadillac ad has so many dislikes?

youtube.com/watch?v=xNzXze5Yza8

>when you need two armoured SUVs to protect your microdick from the 2:00pm daily shootout in your local walmart
Do they have integrated toilets in the seats or just straight out replacement cargo shorts?

mercedeses aren't status cars here
just regular cars that even poor people drive
same with bmws

>Imagine being so poor you have to buy a Caddy to look rich to your middleclass friends

Fuck Yeah.

Tuffguard® by Trump™ brand designer organic adult diapers are automatically changed by robotic arms deployed from the cupholders every time you shart yourself. Only the Best* luxuries will do.

Remarkable technologic achievements

Poor people drive BMW and Mercedes here too. Credit is easy to attain.

American cars are shit

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

are you telling me americans on their 40k per year jobs can just take no holidays and own a mansion and a 100k luxury car?

I make 30% more per paycheck than I normally would just by working one extra hour per day and coming in on saturday every other week. Extra effort does pay off. Though it's not like Europeans aren't aware of that.

Honestly most of the people here drive japanese cars.

I see a pretty even mix of Japanese and German cars, that and fuckloads of Ferd.

SUVs are shit, luxury ones even more so.

idk the new Caddy gives me the bone desusenpai