WTF

WTF

I HATE AUSTRALIA, STARTING NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-FhFw86Xk7o
ageofrevolutions.com/2016/10/19/bearing-arms-and-arming-citizens-in-the-french-revolution/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would you want to live in a country where anyone can drive without any licensing regulations or car safety/insurance regulations?

Sounds like a reasonable thing to do? But hating Australia should have been a given anyways.

We do this as well, turn in your gun drives and shit.

Why is your phone red?

Would you want to live in a country where the government can arbitrarily confiscate your car and you have to keep your gas in a safe in a separate building?

I live in a country where I don't need to fear being shot in public, I live in a country where murders are a rare occurance and Do not happen daily

I would rather have that than be able to stomp around like an austist pretending I'm a big man because I can shoot paper targets

I don't fear being shot at all for the simple fact that I don't live around minorities. Would you feel safe surrounded by Abos?

Are you mentally challenged? All of the major american mass shooters have been white

Not him but mass shootings and crimes like that account for a negligible proportion of murders. You are far far more likely to be killed in a random robbery/mugging than to die in a mass attack.

>not using IOS
KYS

>Would you want to live in a country where the government can arbitrarily confiscate your car and you have to keep your gas in a safe in a separate building?

Yes, considering i don't have the required licenses or certifications to drive it.

Problem is, you CAN avoid ghettos and the like, decreasing significantly your chances of dying, HOWEVER, nobody thinks of avoiding cinemas and university campuses.

Good point brazil. I didnt think about that. Still I believe i feel more comfortable here where i can easily and legally defend myself than somewhere with lower overall crime where I cant be armed.

No, they haven't. Non-Hispanic whites are underrepresented and niggers are dramatically overrepresented.

>almost no one has guns
>"lets try taking people's guns again"

You're possibly the shortest term thinker I have ever come across. If you don't need to fear being shot in public, you'll have to fear being stabbed in public, and when you call the police, they'll arrive five minutes too late to save you from your perforations.

What I'm seeing here is not someone who loves safety, but someone who fears danger. Utopias don't exist. You need to accept danger as a reality and face it in a realistic manner. If you aren't prepared to face that danger, you will drown in it.
You buy health insurance because you understand that there is an opportunity cost involved. You don't expect to get injured, but it would be insane or childish to not prepare for it.

>let's make people safer by taking their guns away

Yeah, ask Aussies to turn down their trucks too, that should do it.

Link related. Firearms aren't all about punching holes into things.
youtube.com/watch?v=-FhFw86Xk7o

>its another episode of retarded american niggers blablablaing about muh guns

I've never once seen a serious argument that held water against responsible gun control. You would think that if America's laissez faire attitude were superior then it would be more popular.

>Would you feel safe surrounded by Abos?
I grew up near lots of Abos and never had any issues

A serious argument requires two serious parties.
The reality is that there are no other countries with a second amendment because there are no countries that were formed in a similar context.

European monarchies all absolved themselves of power to a congress, and those in power didn't want to give the rabble the right to seize power.

European colonies other than America were outright given independence so as to not repeat history. In the end, these colonies either wasted away or copied Europe.

All examples of bloody and successful revolutions after America involved communism, which needless to say was simply a dictatorship in disguise.

Great, better to do it now than later when a large % of your population are poor non-whites *cough cough* usa

>$200.000 fine or 14 years behind bars for illegally owning a gun

Holy shit, illegally owning a gun is on a level with manslaughter in Australia

we're putting these in melbourne on streets that have huge amounts of foot traffic, to stop potential truck attacks lmao

They'll be replaced with smaller metal ones eventually. Seems like a good idea to me tbph.

What kind of hideous screen shot is this OP? Just push the iphone home button and the power button at the same time. It's really simple.

That's not a bad idea, but they look pretty ugly. Surely you could build some kind of guardrail that would accomplish the same thing.

as I said, they're temporary. They'll be little metal things eventually I think.

Just ban muslim immigration and you're done

Considering I almost got hit by a truck twice, I am okay with that.

We barely get any and plus most of our immigration gets sent to Naru forever that is pretty much hell. It's like you don't research.

I'm pretty sure that right wing terrorism is a bigger threat here tbph.

We had a guy run down and kill like 5 people a few months ago in melbourne.

Turned out he was a second generation greek immigrant off his face on drugs and mental illness.

You barely has muds and yet one managed to take hostages one week ago

The People's Autonomous Region of Australia has a bigger chinky problem than a mud problem tbqh

According to this source at least, the explanation for France being the way it is, was a combination of having more important things to think about, the link between firearms and citizenship being a new thing, and the (evidently short lived) idea that every man is armed soldier for the state.

ageofrevolutions.com/2016/10/19/bearing-arms-and-arming-citizens-in-the-french-revolution/

fuck off james wamapamapgnampgam

He went into a hotel, shot a clerk, took a prostitute hostage and tried to shoot some cops but got shot himself.

If that's the worst our terrorists can do then that's fine.

>barely get any
>like 6 million lebs just waiting to be glassed

they're mostly christian

you should work on turning that mostly into an all

>
>European colonies other than America were outright given independence so as to not repeat history. In the end, these colonies either wasted away or copied Europe.
none of this applies to Australia or New Zealand you spazmoid

Chill, aberigan. Australia is a safe cunt.