>be american
>go on a holiday
>proceed to shoot people

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
mdr.de/brisant/schuesse-an-s-bahnhof-in-muenchen-100.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-476097/Sleeping-enemy-The-British-women-fell-German-PoWs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germans love being culturally enriched. I don't see the problem.

It's really racist and insensitive to try to look down on other cultures. Popping caps in asses, or shooting people for my non American friends is part of our culture and must be respected worldwide.

This.

They're always talking about American "gun culture" and should be grateful we decided to give them a first-hand experience.

Lousy fucking j*rries.

Jews murdering Germans? What a world!

He looks like a Jewish caricature.

was this man designed by a stormfront cartoonist?

He stole my idea. I'd bet he gets fancy lodgings and Playstation with conjugal visits.

As the memes grow more powerful, they often grow more obvious.

>fund isis
>fund drug cartels
>fund saudi arabia
>fund dictators
>spend a zillion dollars to fuck around in afghanistan with humvees for 20 years
>go to other people's countries and shoot them

The eternal gr*ngo

You spics call Jews gringos as well?

Anyone who lives north of mexico = gringo. Even blacks are gringos.

>that post
>that flag

You have to go back

"American"

Don't be a bigot and respect american culture you xenophobic shit

You don't "go on a holiday" you stupid cunt. A holiday is like Christmas or Easter or whatever day your shithole got its independence, even though you'd be better off without it. The word you're looking for is vacation. He went on vacation in Europe and shot people. But yeah that was pretty anti-social of him, sorry about that. We really love guns and can easily get carried away.

Weird.

The word gringo just means foreigner. With a definite negative connotation. No racial implications. Also Jews are white anyway. Hell they're basically the whitest of all whites.

B U R G E R E D

I thought Germany was very accepting of different cultures. Such intolerance towards the essential American way of life

WHASAMATTA YANK BOI? U MAD?

>Also Jews are white anyway

Only when it's convenient for them.

Europe is nice because you can do familiar things in a new place

Shart in the ALDI?

am*rilards need to be banned from all countries, they're too subhuman and violent to exist alongside the rest of us in modern civilisation. No better than muslims, honestly.

banning Americans from the world might make it a better place

This

Can't stop us

make us

wait what the fuck? What shooting? There wasn't anything on the news

WTF? That's it burgers, I dare you to come to Australia and try that shit and see what happens.

We did, it was nice

Forgod link
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane

>holiday
>not holyday
Explain this

>Decisive Australian Victory
I'm okay with that.

Read into it, the aussies were butthurt that the Americans stationed there were getting more pussy so they nogged out

>Hotels were only allowed to serve alcohol twice a day for one hour at a time of their choosing, leading to large numbers of Australian servicemen on the streets rushing from one hotel to the next and then drinking as quickly as possible before it closed.
>Of major concern was the fact that U.S. military pay was considerably higher than that of the Australian military[note 1] and U.S. military uniforms were seen as more appealing than those of the Australians. The US Army provided silk stockings and candy to American troops which they handed out to Australian Women, as well as US Army rations, in a time where Australians were on a poor diet due to rationing of food to civilians. This resulted in U.S. servicemen not only enjoying success in their pursuit of the few available women but also led to many Americans marrying Australian women, facts greatly resented by the Australians. In mid-1942, a reporter walking along Queen Street counted 152 local women in company with 112 uniformed Americans, while only 31 women accompanied 60 Australian soldiers.
Literally cucked in your own country.

mdr.de/brisant/schuesse-an-s-bahnhof-in-muenchen-100.html

drunk for 72 hours?
he shot a 26 year old female police officer in the head- it was all over the news

We were little shits
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_France

>rapes committed by rear echelon troops(cooks, truck drivers ect)
>most non combat troops are shitstains and criminals not fit for combat roles or blacks
It checks out.

>Acting like niggers and being proud of it
Don't try too hard to buck the stereotype there chief

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
Even our negroes got in on it!

How this make you feel white boy?
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-476097/Sleeping-enemy-The-British-women-fell-German-PoWs.html
>Especially when four months into the courtship - which began at the end of January 1947 - June, who was by this time sleeping with the enemy having written a "Dear John" letter dumping her Royal Marine boyfriend, became pregnant.
>"I was scared stiff," says June. "Falling pregnant outside marriage was bad enough - but with a German PoW! "I dread to think what would have happened if Heinz hadn't wanted to marry me."

>acting like niggers
>being paid decently and having a better uniform
If anything the roos were behaving like niggers, getting violent over jealousy.

Everyone else outside Shart Republic uses holiday in place of vacation.

Euros should know their place.

Give it time, Australia is on a slow, never ending march of Americanization. New Zealand being Australia junior is only a decade or two behind.
>you will eventually become us.

>female police officer
Sounds like he did the German police force a service.

>american """dorist"""

If anything we will soon be absorbed by the Asian borg, and speak some sort of horrible English Chinese creole.

Nah, Chinese have no attractive cultural value.

>Colorado
Is there something in the water that makes trigger happy

Yeah meth and heroin

American tourist? More like american terrorist xd

How romantic

kek

upvoted

So what was the whole ordeal about then exactly?
I doubt he went there to do this.

you underestimate the anti german sentiment

mfw this is literally what the toads that eat my cat's meat look like. they dont even give a fuck when i try to shoo them away

>the toads that eat my cat's meat
Post pls owowowowo

Lmao when I was a little kid I thought Germans were all light skinned black people because my friends mom was the daughter of a black American soldier and a German mother, so she spoke English with a prominent German accent since she grew up there. She was the only German I ever expirienced and I was too young to know anything at all about the country, so that's what I assumed that's what all Germans looked like since I had no reason to assume otherwise.

hmm

Your sentences contains a surplus of information and are over explained. Are you an autist?

>be german policewoman
>get shot with your own weapon
>by an american jew

Memes

It won't stop your country from being culturally enriched, Hans.

ARYAND

Kind of cute tbqh

word

>The word gringo just means foreigner
This. It's like the Mexican/Latin American version of gaijin.

>my irrelevant shithole uses this word so your country should use it too
That's how you sound right now.

>Que pasta, my name is Ken-rico

>I’m a 27 year old American Otaco (mexican fan for you gringos). I break into cars and snort cocaine off of my kitchen counter, and spend my days sitting on my ass and watching superior Mexican games. (Football, Football, Lucha Libre)

>I train with my Machete every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is soaked gasoline and day old goat piss, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my machete license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

>I speak Mexican fluently, both Kemosabi and the Maraca dialect, and I drink fluently as well. I know everything about mexican history and their burrito code, which I follow 100%

>When I get my Mexican visa, I am moving to Mexico City to attend a prestigious taco truck to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a hitman for Los Zetas or a drug mule!

>I own several sombreros, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Mexico, so I can fit in easier. I decapitate my elders and seniors and speak Mexican as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

>Wish me luck in Mexico!