What the fuck Serbia

why has God forsaken us so

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8H0yvNg2hpY#t=34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You literally bombed them into faggotry.

>this is one of Assad's strongest allies

fuck off Canada we didn't even bomb you and you're faggots

>r-remuv keba-

Wow Serbros, so tolerant.

I now recall quite a few of the serbs here calling us western faggot lovers.

ISN' IT IRONIC DON'T YOU THINK

IT'S LIKE RAAAAAIINNNN..

is Ana Brnabic a gay female or a gay male

serious question

SERBIA YES YES YES!

What do you expect?
They are trying to get into the EU.

kek

lesbian

fem

Lesbianism isn't prohibited by the bible

why does serbia get to choose their own president? I thought it was a part of Russia

Dykes make the worst politicians.

VERY American post

You mean homosexuality between women doesn't exist and it's just a phase that needs to be phased out by a proper man.

t.christian

Just Serbia trying to look leftist for join EU, like it was with Poland in 2004 for example.

worse than teenagers?

>like it was with Poland in 2004 for example.
You mean this?

impossible. there are no chr*stians in Scandinavia

>76119304
Okay fatty

good it nice to hear more places in the world are no longer prejudiced against sexual minorities, and can even suprise you with how tolerant they are.

The average teenager wouldn't intentionally destroy their nation (or province like in pic related).

Do they write is she good or not? Our cuck media only mention her identity and the fact that she never hid it.

It is.

fuck off swampnigger

ancient meme

I signed his/her petition to go for the Presidents office.

I imagined a 195cm tall, 140kg, dude dressed like a woman shaking little putins hand like if he was some sort of a kid.

based

>The average teenager wouldn't intentionally destroy their nation

No they are just easily led astray by those who want to.

bravo serbia

lel
youtube.com/watch?v=8H0yvNg2hpY#t=34

If you were an oldfag you would remember the Gay Serbia meme on Sup Forums

Can you imagine it? Putin is like 150cm tall and 45kgs, this woman(he)) would seem like a gigant.

Your country
Do you taste other men's cum on a daily basis?
Do you taste your own cum as well?
Do you speak Serbian?

Having a lesbian prime minister is less gay than having a straight women PM.

OFFICIAL /u/ HOMELAND

Nobody except for religious fanatics gives a shit about lesbians.

I thought Serbs were extremely conservative and homophobic like Poland or Russia?

That's not our prime minister,that's Nathan Fillion the Firefly actor,nice try.

Given the maps of STI rates per capita I honestly wouldn't be surprised if these """"""""""socially conservative"""""""""" countries have more pillow biters

Poland is nowhere near as anti-gay as people generally think. They've got several openly gay politicians iirc.

It's really just the Russians who have the hate boner for the sausage jockeys.

I thought Ireland was like that too, until recently

To clarify.
The Serbian president (and former priminister) gets a lot of shit from the west, ngo's and cucks in general for his "ultranationalist rhetoric ", and this was done specifically to please the EU.
This move didn't help him internally, as one of his coalition partners, MP Dragan Markovic Palma (aka wilson fisk) is openly against it and started yelling "NOT MY PM"

Im inclined to agree. Homosexualism is pretty much soft accepted in big cities these days. A surprising number of people from my friend/family circle started coming out as gay, none of them got persecuted/disowned for it. It's still considered a bit of a taboo topic though, you probably won't see many homosexual pairs holding hands on streets, and the internet hate is as strong as ever.

Of course in the rural part of the country the situation is probably as medival as ever.