I'm not Malaysian
iktf

>cái cảm giác khi không có bồ

I understand that feeling...

maybe if you weren't such a degenerate trap-loving fat weeb you would get a gf

>hore boikutlo ba ba ha ho se kharebe

> se tunne kun ei tyttöystävää

(i don't remember that feel anymore :3)

>That feel when you get gf but your general doxxes you both and now you are at mercy of autists

just get an arranged marriage f.am, isn't having a gf, not a wife, and dating haram anyway?

help me

What are you then?

>An mothúcháin nuair níl aon gf

>aquel sentimiento cuando no hay prieta
What if someone doesn't care about the colour of grills

>aucune petite amie

Grills have colours? I dont think the color matters if shes got upper middle class parents she probably isnt that shitty. I'd rather sort them by taste of music.
>Eu si un user de peste ocean avem limbi destul de similare încât sa ne intelegem daca vorbim numai in limbile native

Prietena sounds like prieta (dark skinned)
I think I understood some of that
¿Que nuestros idiomas son similares a pesar de que estamos del otro lado del océano?

>den folelse når ingen kæreste

>den folelsen når ingen kjæreste

Prietena means female friend/girlfriend (context dependent). What I said was >me and an user across the ocean have similar enough languages that we can understand each other if we speak in our native ones.
Which is partially true
Idiomas=languages
A pesar = enough
Estamos = understand
Am I right?

>Prietena means female friend/girlfriend
wait so there is a term for "male girlfriend" in romania? that's progressive as fuck, I like it. I think I love romania now

Are you baiting?
I said (female friend)/(girlfriend) as the alternatives not female (friend)/(girlfriend). Muhammed you are skipping literary classes I see?

>A pesar
Despite
>Estar
One of our verbs to be
>Estamos
We're

WTF I love Romania now

what no I was being serious. "female girlfriend" implies that the gender of "girlfriend" can be defined by putting either male or female as prefix.
Don't be mean. it was an honest mistake

Spanish is funny.

Well I thought you were baiting since I couldn't think of a way to misinterpret what I typed. Guess I have the 'tism now. But there is no male girlfriend as a concept or word here I assure you. Every word for transsexualism is borrowed from english since it's a new thing.

desu senpai lad

Romanian is funny
I can understand around 90% of Brazilian Portuguese, 70% of Italian and European Portuguese, 50% French but like 1% Romanian

>Das Gefühl wann keine Freundin

I presume that's written, but how much of those languages can you understand when spoken?

That was spoken not that fast
I've recently watched 3%, master of none and city of God and I understood what most characters said even with no subs
Written EU-PT moves to 90
Romanian to like 15
French gets lower, like to 40
Italian around the same