Do the Russkies hate Putin?

Do the Russkies hate Putin?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO–Russia_relations#Post-Cold_War_cooperation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just want their communist party to take hold again tbqh
That way you just know a war will start.

But Putin's to cowardly to do anything that would actually start something between the U.S. and Russia.

They can't say on the internet or else they'll accidentally die

I personally do

A Putin death squad has been sent to your location

Putin is a puppet of global bankers. Like Trump and most other "leaders".
Can't wait to find polonium in my tea

Murica pls gibe refugee status and greencard

you can marry me

>not starting a war between the two heaviest nuclear armed nations
>cowardly

Trump attacked someone that Russia is allied with. If someone did that to any U.S. ally, no matter who it is, it would start a war immediately.

At least to the extent that Trump did. Not shooting across the border and nobody even getting shot, like in South Korea.

>Russian
>on the internet
>hates Putin

I'm hip to the Serbian Jew double-bluff. What's your angle, Boris?

It would raise tensions and stir up local conflict sure, not start a war. Superpowers fighting is in nobody's best interest regardless of what happens in the middle east.

>He thinks all Russians support Putin
Heh
The response to Puin's live conference that happened yesterday is overwhelmingly negative.

>Trump attacked someone that Russia is allied with

What Trump actually did there was a great move.
He had the entire political/shadow government/controlled media pushing him to start shit with Assad and basically side with ISIS and all these other assholes they've created.
The fake news system has been showing terrorist propaganda about what's going on over there including the fake chemical attack to the American public.
Trump played along and gave the fake news a fake attack on some airfield who were warned in advance so they could make sure nobody was there.
He showed he would actually do something quickly if WMD lines are crossed in the world, rattled countries like North Korea and Iran, and settled shit down a bit without actually doing damage to Assad.
Which is what the Clinton/ISIS/Neo-Cons want to do, just like they did with Iraq.

No every russian hates putler

>Trump attacked someone Russia is allied with. If someone did that to any U.S. ally, no matter who it is, it would start a war immediately.
Georgia went to Iraq with the US and the US promised to help them join NATO and stuff in return.

Then Russia attacked Georgia and America did nothing.

;) never trust the U.S. friendo

anyways I was mainly talking about countries like South Korea/Japan/Taiwan/AusNZ or NATO/Rio members

I hate

Is he just going to be in power forever until he dies basically?

Yes I can do anything for your mighty american cock, just pay my estrogens and give greencard.

Because NATO doesn't accept members who would bring in conflict with them. The US can't force a nation's membership since it requires an acceptance from all member states.

this, ironically it's why Russia isn't in NATO, the U.S. tried to get them to join but Poland and the baltics chimped out.

>it's why Russia isn't in NATO
eh, not because states economy need imaginary enemies to keep up?

October Revolution part II when ?

You idiot, NATO was trying to get along with Russia until you dumbasses annexed Crimea. We were even doing joint excersizes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO–Russia_relations#Post-Cold_War_cooperation

>you
do you honestly believe average Ivans on Sup Forums can influence such decisions somehow?
if it was up to me i'd give crimea back to its rightful owners and try as hard as possible to improve relations with america and germany.
we live under tyranny and the state controls absolutely everything.
we ordinary people have no say at all here

Fuck NATO.

>NATO was trying to get along with Russia
It was literally the other way around

Bullshit

I guess this confirms that Sup Forums is made off the social outcasts of their countries.

Got on your nerve hah? NATO is a henpecked of US mistress. Her camouflage panties hasn't changed since the 41th year, and now this old stinky cunt don't even remember that she was once a cute little girl in a white dress. And now she simply doesn't understand that not necessary to throw all your money on military-industrial complex to make mighty and viable economy.

yes, but only the non-retarded ones.

Russian politicians are meme tier

he also told a bunch of teachers complaining about their wages:
>if you want money, go into business

what?

putin is shithead

In october.

WHY NOT 5/11/17?

>I just want their communist party to take hold again
99% of politicians of "new democratic Russia" was commies 1 year ago

It wouldn't be october revolution in that case.

Apparently not enough to stop electing him

>Americuck don't realise what is happening in other countries. Even in major ones.

Nothing new, really.

The russkies don't actually hate him. He saved their economy and is making Russia respectable again, and saving them from the degeneracy of the West.

The only 'Russians' that hate him are Jews like Sup Forums's resident russian pedo jew.

>russia respectable again
>respectable again
>again

When the fuck were they respectable?

Do you idiots even know how geo-politics know?Haven't you heard/seen sea ports in criema?Why are you idiots trying to act all high mighty in this anime forum site without understanding basic geo-politics?

>He saved their economy
What economy?

When Muricans were forced to choose between Killinton and drump.

He is right though.Compare russia standard of living and economy in past and now.It's overwhelmingly vast.

How geo-politics work*

go watch "RT", zombie

go watch "CNN",zombie.

1:6 ratio in talvisota

Go away aqua poster

Look at oil price changes in past 30 years. That's the answer.