Do you have a Gay Pride Parade in your country?

Do you have a Gay Pride Parade in your country?

if no would you like to have one?

Other urls found in this thread:

capetownpride.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Town_Pride
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah. they do it on ramadan dunno why

>Maori tattoos on the right

Yes I have. I would rather not have them though. It was originally made to make people tolerate them. Stupid tbqh
It's like if muslims showed they wanted to fit in by blowing themselves. It won't work

yeah kiwis are very gay

Absolutely degenerate

>buildings in the background instead of rubble
don't think that's poo peeland mate

>Do you have a Gay Pride Parade in your country?

Yeah, a sort of.

>Tel Aviv

I don't know
No, flamboyant faggots are the worst. Just fuck men in private like normal people instead of attention whoring.

yeah m8 also they do some fun jumping games

There is nothing to be proud of in any kind of sexual orientation, that's just a part of your being, whether it is considered normal by societal standards or not. Is is like to have a pride parade for those who love Ranch instead of Mayonaise.

Yes
Yes

I think it's great to express love, if we had a "couple's parade" where just couple went outside kissing them, holding hands and such I'd like it too.

You disgust me.

excellent post
faggots want to be considered normal and tolerated but they act like total animals and yell how much they like sucking dick for an entire month every year

What else did you expect from an ar*b?

from an arab browsing Sup Forums? At least for him to be a fag.

We do and i love them, these parades piss off muslims wich is worth looking at some leather homos at

Here in Korea, we had a gay culture festival like that of your country called "Korea Queer Culture Festival". But since Korea is such a conservative Asian country, it's such a controversial issue that many of these festivals have been often impeded by conservative organizations and those who abhor homosexuality

yes, wish they'd stop

- What's the buzz on the street, Barrymore?
- It's a gay parade, sir.
- And what do they require, Barrymore?
- Same-sex love, sir.
- Does anyone forbid them?
- No, sir.
- So why is it that they are noisy?
- Faggots, sir.

Pride parades are pretty much a reaction to being considered second class.

Same reason any kind of "pride" movement comes about, it comes from oppression, whether that's perceived or real oppression.

Imo in 20 years gay pride parades won't be anywhere near as big. And if they are, it'll mostly be just an excuse for floats and food rather than celebrating gay pride.

t. homogay

>like normal people do
Oh get over yourself, you insufferable faggot.
Heterosexuality is plastered over billboards and played up across all forms of media. You can put up with a little flamboyant homosex every now and then. Nothing worse than hypocrite.

You've likely never interacted with a faget in your life, dumb fucking snow nigger.
Take your braindead religous conservative to the board designed to contain your cancer: Sup Forums.

>And if they are, it'll mostly be just an excuse for floats and food rather than celebrating gay pride.
Let's not pretend the Sydney Mardi Gras parades aren't anything but an excuse to dress up funny and dance around pissed in public. We'd do it once a month if it meant an excuse for a piss up.

calm down m80

Exactly, and that's because it's one of the oldest gay pride parades in Australia (and the world afaik)

Sounds fair, as long as they don't piss people off to much or it will have the exact opposite effect to what people were aiming for.

No
There is a bigger chance of joint ISIS-Chetnik parade

Yeah I agree, but it's not always totally rational, it can be triggered by anger, and not always led by reasonable people. Similar to the Black Panthers, or Black Lives Matter etc.

No and no. What is there to be prideful of? It's like you accomplished anything or worked to become gay. No point in having pride over something you can't control or were born with. Just be normal for fucks sake.

see I am a gay and I've never felt the need to go to a pride parade or protest. But I've also never been bashed or had any properly serious harassment because of my sexuality.

Dude, why are you so homophobic?

Also, ciji si ti? Da vidimo da li postoji medjunarodni konsenzus.

Does fat gay guys even exist?

And if yes, where are they? All of them are otter / gym rats who probably injected certain substances to look like that. Is part of being gay urge to spend hours in gym working on your body?

Where are twinks, bears and average dudes?

>Hurr durr hypocrite
I'm not for flamboyant straightfags either, Bruce, but this thread is specifically about gay pride parades.
Do you base all of your arguments on presumption?

I'm not homophobic. I have nothing against gay people, I am, however, critical towards the idea of gay pride parades and people who participate in them. I'm against the idea of having pride over something you didn't work to achieve in general.

>that Tel Aviv picture
Truly a gay capital

but those commieblocks are distinctly un-fabulous

No one is going to take that into account when the damage is already done, this is why i would refrain from taking any part in a massive demonstration like this unless i am 100% sure it's safe. And let's be honest here - none of these things are safe.

>being a russian nazi
what's the logic?

The are our fags, it's the only way they can have a parade with relative safety.

seen worst

this is one of the kindest posts i've ever seen on Sup Forums. it almost feels warm

>And if they are, it'll mostly be just an excuse for floats and food rather than celebrating gay pride.
this is already happening, gay parades are already just big parties with more het people than homos

Yes once per year.

It is heavily protected by police so noone gets any funny ideas.

Transylvania
None that I know of, but there are a lot of gay film festivals, like pic related

Yes, our prime minister was in the parade too.

Yes, but it's in August for some reason. It should be in June like in the most of the world.

On Subday, there's going to be the Umbrella Parade for World Refugee Day in Bratislava.

I'll probably go to both if I'll stay in the city for summer.

Opposition

>You've likely never interacted with a faget in your life, dumb fucking snow nigger.
you're saying it like it's a bad thing

and chill out faggot you're gonna have an aneurysm

Try a week-long gayfest for size.

capetownpride.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Town_Pride

Gosh, I love long parties.

Nothing more disgusting than gay pride. Fucking despicable.

We have shitloads. They're fine if a bit obnoxious. I'm gay but don't really ever plan on visiting one.

>you like to have one?
No, I hate faggots

>gays walking down the street is the same as muslims bombing shit
Yeah, no.

No idea, maybe they have one in Montevideo that city is degenerate

Umm...

As superficial, oversexualized and annoying gay culture is, it's no wonder people can't stand it. Popular culture is already superficial enough. We don't need hypersexualized gay culture on top of it.

Salam my friend! Muslims of Europe unite

I got notice that this is wh*tey culture and Muslims incoming to Europe try to indoctrinate what human being should be along with our humanity

now time to be thankful for them helping you snap out of your shit

there's nothing wrong with being gay, it's something you're born as/with. Like having double eyelids or monolids.

However, throwing people from buildings or mutilating people for whatever strict """honor""" code you have is a whole different story.