google.es/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN13900T
youtube.com/watch?v=CzhyCm_S-Pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

v-very comfy
can i move to norway please?

spb is comfier

It is beautiful but looks boring

not really
i live in moscow, i've been to StPb several time and i can't say it's actually that comfy

no

this is what the northern calmness looks like, my fellow Jap. scandinavian countries (except sweden, but their architecture is still good) are heaven-like.

Alaska is comfy and I've lived there.

pretty please? i'm white and a qt trap

i once fished illegally in norways side of a river, haha norgays btfo

>living in concrete blocks
no thanks ma'am

north > south
prove me wrong. protip: you can't

northern people are white, nothern areas are very non-densely populated, northern cities are comfy, nothern weather is great and northern languages are simply majestic
the filthy south can't even compete

but Finland is stronger than Norway, why would you want to catch weak gay fish?

just because i can

Totally, m8.

this is equally comfy
also Danish language sounds bretty nice

I guess it's not technically chinks but same diff tbqh

>living on a flat cardboard
no thx :D

Absolutely.

I think the weather in Scotland is perfect.

suicide is a patrician death.
only plebs wait until they are senile, ugly, weak and ill and die from the old age

Sure, m8.
Need a rope and a soap?

looks so thin from Sulafjellet

alesund is not comfy
its 50% shit weather, the ocean is trying to consume you, norgayans trying to sell their hellhole as greatest place on earth because they have moneyz, sweden and denmark is better

>no sandy beaches
aww

I like Icelandic, Baltic and Finnish weather. StPetersburg is nice too.
Moscow is too fucking hot for me, even though we are almost on the same parallel as Scotland

When I moved from China it was actually a huge shock how much less rushed the Australian cities are compared to China's. The city I was from wasn't the most densely populated but it amazing how much more frantic it is compared to cities here.

no, I'm too young yet
maybe when i'm 30-something or close to my thirties

Pretty sure that pic is from Germany but pic related is Denmark

Sand is overrated and not nearly as pretty as forested mountains rising from the sea.

You have to go back

>When I moved from China

> those fjörds with small neat houses forming a little town, the fog laying on the roofs and the colors of surrounding nature are cold, calm and tranquil

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

shutup fag

we have mountain :DD

>it was actually a huge shock how much less rushed the Australian cities are compared to China's
Fucking serious? Our largest cities are like the size of some "towns" in China.

Oh look, Tweedledumb and Tweedle'al'akbar.

That's a small hill at best.

Take a trip to Alaska sometime

this. i absolutely agree.
sun and beaches are overrated and only cold waters and non-sandy beaches are God-tier

Nice tower. Is it accessible by the public?

Literally called 'skymountain' here
Anyway >he will never be less than 50km anywhere in his country from the best beaches in North Europe

Looks like the great lakes

It was shock because how different I went about life in China in a city is to Sydney, I didn't feel like I was rubbing shoulders with everyone anymore and felt like I had a bit more space. But yeah I agree Australian cities are mere towns in China.

Yes, been there a couple of times

looks like a village not a city

hmm

Idc we have the landmass and natural resources to be a dominant world player no matter what. Besides our cities are zoos for minorities.

i used to love horses as a younger boy
+1 point to Denmark
paved streets, especially old ones with uneven big rocks, are always better than asphalt if you're a pedastrian. i love how many of such roads appear in european small countries

>old ones with uneven big rocks
das called cobblestone sergey

From what I've looked into online, there are townships a few hours away from the coastline in China, which have tens of millions of people.
Kind of mindblowing.

With Denmark being slow comparatively flat, I bet you'd be able to see pretty far on a clear day.

And you don't have to worry as much about getting eaten by escalators or callously run over 20 times if you fall off your moped.
Just check your shoes for spiders and keep an eye out for snakes and you're good.

Yeah I was terrified of elevators in China. I always used the stairs.

yes, the cobblestoned old streets
i thought than "cobblestoned" is the same as just paved, and paved paths can be smooth and even
anyway

in what city/town did you live in China? is crowding really such a serious issue?

Xi'an which has around 8 million people. Yes crowding can be an issue, especially in train stations it can get pretty insane and same with attractions or shopping centre. Beijing and Shanghai are much worse for it though.

that's more than the population of norway
imagine if chinks were allowed on Sup Forums and could speak english

wow. In most countries living in the capital good/even better than in other cities, but living in Beijing must be the most hardcore quest irl
air is polluted with fumes, etc
city is polluted with almost thirty millions chinese
so many skyscrappers and huge buildings
and so on

imo, small Chinese cities are comfy
bigger ones are hell on the earth

Small Chinese cities have many issues with poverty and infrastructure. I do not like Beijing because it's every thing bad about China.

image 1 more billion shitposters, and they speak like Aliexpress product names
"shit country nigger you thread asia china image board american states of america btfo"

oh
i just realised why chink gov't won't let chinese into white internet. they're not protecting chinese from propaganda and inappropriate materials, they're protecting internet from the chinese

is there any single good place in China? not overpopullated, not polluted and not flooded with people living on 1$/year living in houses made of shit and sticks?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xi'an
>9,983 km2
>8,705,600 people
>872 people per square kilometre
The population density of Melbourne is 450 cunts per square kilometre, which is our most dense population area.
A random city in China has almost twice the pop. density than the most packed cities in Australia, even taking into account almost all of our population is crammed right along the coast, spread over a handful of cities and outlying suburbs with almost nothing in between.

Wew lad.

>they're protecting internet from the chinese

At last I truly see.
The chink government makes really good job keeping them in there.

I always thought of my home of Xi'an as one of the best cities, we have much better infrastructure (except for our anaconda powerlines). Datong has cleanest air I think but quite poor and drab. I always thought Qingdao had nicest houses but I haven't been everywhere in China.

> 2,511km2
> 13kk-15kk people

turns out we are worse
but i'd say that 95% of area in Moscow feels just as densely populated as any regular city, streets are usually half-empty and there aren't many people outside, and also commiebloks are far enough from sach other

why do you chinks pollute so much

That's it, good lad, lick his ricey taint or your chinkwife might not put out tonight

Don't you Paki cunts ever get tired of coming across like fucking idiots online? You're not funny and your cancerous little general has shown everyone that in general you're even worse than burgers.
If you had any sense of self awareness, you'd stop posting.

Hundreds of millions of cars, many factories that spray fumes etc. China is trying to improve though I think, in Beijing your liscense plate determines your driving days which is attempt at limiting fumes. India is similar to us also in pollution.

stop this

I too hope China stops its pollution. China has joined the Paris agreement and is attempting measures to stop our pollution but cars are still massive problem.

Fight me cunt

i won't fight with kiwi and abos, sorry

my mom told me aswell not to hit animals

I'm plenty comfy in my country home, thanks.

I found New Mexico to be surprisingly comfy, and the people are insanely relaxed and friendly. It's basically like a sunny West Virginia with brown people and Spanish colonial/pueblo architecture.

I prefer /comfy/ forest

Fuck off Finland your whole country is a fucking swamp

sun is for plebs and social people
northern people are much more inidividualistic and asocial, and i fall into this category so
southerns and notherns have a different definition of comfy

yeah but its our swamp, unlike your chinese flats

that's good. it would be unfair if Finland had to fight NZ, it's like kicking a baby

google.es/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN13900T
>World CO2 emissions stay flat for third year, helped by China falls

Progress, slowly but surely.

>This chink has obviously never seen NZ

Are Russians considered human

youtube.com/watch?v=CzhyCm_S-Pw
The russian is quite a creature, it can be friendly or vicious depending how you treat it.

no, Russians are not humans, they are Russians

Wow I've never seen a specimen quite like that before, remarkable

ᶜʰᵉᵉᵏᶦ ᵇʳᵉᵉᵏᶦ

Clear days in Europe don't compare to clear days in aussie. More cunts = more particulate pollution in the atmosphere. Even in Denmark.

Also, even if you could see pretty far, there'd be nothing to see. Denmark is a boring flat place filled with happy polite people going about their business eating runstykke and being hygge all the time. Copenhagen is worth a visit if you've got nothing else to do with your limited time on this planet but otherwise I'd avoid it.

This is the exact opposite of comfy you dumb nigger

This, even God agrees.

what about rocky beaches??

ARGENTINA WAS NORTH N SHIET

>comfy

This is nordic double-speak for

>everything closes at 5PM

that is considered comfy on fucking Nordcuck land lmao.kill yourself subhumn

>Based Chinese gov't keeping the Chinese shitposters out
I thought they were evil, but they actually had good intentions all along.

where does things close at 5 pm in nordic countries

We do have a few white slots available, but all trap slots are taken. Sry.

Reported to PST

It's fucking grey.