Hey, Sup Forums. Out of curiosity, I decided to do a DNA test via the AncestryDNA service. Being from the Balkans...

Hey, Sup Forums. Out of curiosity, I decided to do a DNA test via the AncestryDNA service. Being from the Balkans, I expected a high percentage of Italy/Greece and Europe East, which I had received in high frequencies. What perplexes me is the 3% in South Asia. I don't have any gypsy (Romani) family members and both my parents hail from parts where Romas are extremely scarce. Does this mean a distant ancestor got hot with a gypsy? It's considered to be at a "low confidence level", does this mean there's a chance that it's complete whoreshit? In terms of phenotype, nor I or any of my close family members even closely resemble a gypsy.

Other urls found in this thread:

gedmatch.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These are rarely accurate so except some margin of error m8

anything less than 10 is generally a guess

I've heard it varies among companies. If I had done 23&me instead (which in hindsight, I should have) the South Asian probably wouldn't show up.

So it's probably bogus? Should I do another DNA test (with a different company of course), or is that just a waste of time?

My brother

>tfw brown eyes brown hair
Feels bad man

It's in there somewhere, you just got to find a blue eyed beauty to try and pass it on

So eye color and hair color have been mentioned again.

Anyone like looking at my hazel eyes. Pics have been posted here.

Thread might be archived.

for 23and me i'd say anything less than 5%. 10% is stretching it, dont know about ancestrydna

>Hazel eyes
post 'em

>brown hair/eyes

Is the 'West Europe' French?

The only ancestry I know of is just British ao I'm not sure.

gedmatch.com/

put raw data in this page, is better for autosomal data

and after post results here pls

What's the best DNA service that doesn't claim distribution rights to your data?

>gypsy
No. Europeans originated from India.
It's probably why

Doing that right now, Spainbro.

What does this say?

Are your parents from Istria?

No, I'm from Northern Greece.