Discuss immigrants in your neighborhood, how have they influenced it? Do you feel distant from them...

Discuss immigrants in your neighborhood, how have they influenced it? Do you feel distant from them. I will add a short power ranking of contribution and friendliness and everything else that a neighborhood is influenced by.

1. Italians
2. Albanians

POWER GAP
3. Puerto Ricans
4. Dominicans
5. Mexicans

Also feel free to discuss the diversity of your neighborhood if it doesnt have actual immigrants. For example pic related has some of the nicest black people you will ever meet in New York.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't have immigrants in my neighborhood. They live a bit further away. And I avoid those parts.

And where are they from? Generals are killing this board

I have no idea. They look like ugly black Africans (like Somalians). So I assume they are """"refugees"""" who got assigned a house there.
In the inner city you also have Moroccan areas, which I also avoid.

It's safe to walk there, but I just don't enjoy being around such people. Not even kidding. They just pollute the scenery.

All migration to the Netherlands tends to lead to assimilation or white flight. With very little in between.

I actually live in a pretty good neighborhood, and there are a lot of foreigners living there as well. It's mostly Vietnamese, Hindus and a few muslims, no idea where from.
As I mentioned it's a pretty good area, so all these people are pretty rich, normal, of course well behaved. Few don't speak polish from what I gathered, and I don't see why would anyone have any problems with them.

Largely Arabs. They bring some good food. There's some crime, especially from Chaldeans, but for the most part Arab immigrants here aren't that bad. Albanians are the worst, though.

Noone introduces themselves around here.

I live close to gypsies and see them every day. There used to be a lot of J*maicans nearby but they were replaced by Tibetans. There are also drug addled angl*s here as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I

>Turks: dirty, smelly and ugly, they are the biggest patrons of the local prostitution business
>North Africans: drug dealers and violent, hot women
>South Americans: live in almost complete segregation, violent gangbangers
>Albanians: 50% are decent human beings that integrated into society, 50% are career criminals
>Niggers: loaf around all day, steal bikes and sell drugs

>>Niggers: loaf around all day, steal bikes and sell drugs
There is an African looking bike thief here who asks people including me if we want to buy his stolen bikes.

>Vietnam
Generally nice, they tend to overload their houses though leading to spillover of cars that can be excessive. Catholics.
>Phillipines
Two kinds: first is like the Vietnamese in most respects but even more Catholic if that makes sense, second are more like other Pacific Islanders
>Pacific Islanders
Generally not as nice kept yards as I would like, also overload houses but don't seem to fill up the street, maybe don't have as many cars? Will invite to big cookouts which is great.
>Somali
Worst imo, no care for yards and no associating with neighbors except for other Somalians. Also don't seem to take garbage out as often, I'm not sure but it's never out on the same day as everyone else on the street
>MENA
Probably the most normal, hardly tell that it isn't Americans. Only thing that gives them away without actually seeing them is when they go overboard with the flags and patriotic paraphernalia, very suspicious... Generally OK though.
>Eastern Europe
Also mostly normal but they tend to overload their houses like SE Asians which can be annoying. Divided into Cold War era immigrants and post Cold War, the earlier they arrived the better imho, those ones are rabidly anti-left.

And I don't know any personally in my neighborhood, but apparently the Latin Americans can not be generalized at all and vary wildly but are mostly annoying as neighbors.

>Probably the most normal, hardly tell that it isn't Americans. Only thing that gives them away without actually seeing them is when they go overboard with the flags and patriotic paraphernalia, very suspicious... Generally OK though.

Do they just do this everywhere or some shit? You can always tell the middle eastern people in my neighborhood on 4th of July because they deck their house with a shitton of patriotic stuff. Everyone else just puts a flag out or some shit.

I've seen it across the country, they just try too hard is all. Unless it's that one Islamic directive to blend in and then stab in the back, just paraphrasing obviously.

oops kek shitposting in another thread elsewhere and forgot my name

There's an area with a lot of Sikh's nearby, all the old guys with turbans and beards smile at you which is nice, but they built a temple which looks like it's straight from India, really out of place.
There's also a bit with lots of chinese on the other side, they keep to themselves really and barely speak English if you go to some of their shops. Apart from an old couple who live in my building they never smile at you.

Other than that you see random students from all over the place.

By writing
>MENA
>Probably the most normal
>Generally OK though.
you already revealed yourself as someone from the middle east.

I just used that because of the thread title...

Praise Allah kaffar

i live in an international student's dormitory
Niggers are quite interesting creatures, smell horribly just hours after showering, have shitty english even though it's technically their native language, dress like american rappers but with very bright colors so they're sort of an eyesore. There's also the thing that for some reason they love to expend more than they can in luxurious stuff like huge TVs, brand clothes, etc while eating breadcrumbs for lunch.
Arabs got me tired of their shit with ramadan, mainly because every night they seize the kitchen to cook for hours and then the next morning it's dirty and full of trash. They don't use silent mode in their phones and for some reason every hour or so you hear their phones playing some weird ass prayer/chant with background sea noise. They always carry a little carpet and when they have break in class they go to a corner and put their forehead against the ground and pray. Good thing is when you visit them they usually give you food. Another thing is if you say you believe in God they're cool no matter your religion but if you don't they will get triggered and show you their "this guy memorized the bible, quran and talmud and PROVES god exists" videos.
Europeans are few but they live like they came here on a holiday (well, i guess that's right), don't give damn about studying and hang around clubs and stuff.
Chinks are like cockroaches in the sense that if you see one it means there are another hundred somewhere close, and like cattle because they ALWAYS hang out together. You will never see a chink going to the supermarket to buy bread alone, he will call his chink friends and they will all go together for no reason. They don't get sarcasm unless you make it obvious and miss many jokes. They never eat outside unless it's a chink restaurant because they despise any food that is not Chinese.

>Praise Allah kaffar
>not Ahura Mazda
Lame.

Spics are few and chill but surprisingly superficial. Usually perverted, will always talk about tits and asses and about their (generally unsuccessful but very numerous) tries to fuck bitches, will be outraged if you say you don't like football, thanks to the soviet that keeps giving many of them are delusional commies, will never let off a chance to play disgusting reggaeton during social reunions, whenever there's a cultural event they offer to dance whatever amazonian aboriginal dance they know.
Central asians are weird, closed off even more than chinks. If you go to a chink and tell him "ni hao" he will get very excited and talk with you. Central asians won't.

General note: The women from all the places i mentioned are very few (around 10% of the foreigners) and bellow average. So please think twice before falling for the "foreign qts cum to my country" meme

why the fuck do student want to go to country surrounded by subhuman slavs

Dont have any.

t. Bornholm

Generally
>cheap
>easy visa
>many government scholarships
>better education than in their respective shitholes
As far as Europeans who are richer and have better education their main reason usually is
>i wanted to try something new and different

To get drunk for cheap and fuck Russian sluts