Slovakia will start accepting refugees

>Slovakia will start accepting refugees
>betraying its citizens and brothers from Visegrad

Annexation when? I have Hungarian last name already. This country was mistake, eternal Magyar was right all along

Other urls found in this thread:

dennikn.sk/627581/slovensko-je-od-eurofondov-zavisle-najviac-spomedzi-vsetkych-clenov-unie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, Slovakia is on the right path
The other V4 countries will soon become romania-tier
All I can hope is that Transylvania gains its independence soon enough

Don't be a bad goy.

How many do you take? 5 or 6? Just show them the way towards austria

be a good goy, you must follow the demands of your master Brussels

1800 first wave

dont sell your entire country for a white horse again, silly slovaks

We did the right thing. The rest of V4 is partaking in populistic posturing without offering any realistic solutions for refugee crisis in Italy and Greece.

We benefit from European solidarity and now it's time to give something back. Even though this just a gesture of goodwill.

We have social democratic government and social democracy is based on human rights and emancipation. Fico should stick to these values.

Even if you disagree with refugee quotas, you must recognize that we're doing it in a right way.

Slovakia filled a lawsuit against the EU at ECJ in Strasbourg and in the meantime we'll abide by the collective decision of the Council. Court will decide who is right. Obstructionism won't achieve anything.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO ACT AS THE MIDDLEMAN OF VISEGRAD, NOT AS A SABOTEUR BREAKING IT FROM THE INSIDE

Majority of Slovaks dont want to accept those chipmanzees from Africa, how is this democracy?

It's not that many. No one will even notice them.

How does that answer my question? Fico is putting interests of elite above his people, its fucking disgusting and not democratic at all

Interests of the elite? We want to be in the core EU. That means we'll have shared asylum and migration policy with the rest of EU.

We can do that or stay on the sidelines and eventually fall into Russian sphere of influence.

And what if it's unpopular? Even if majority wanted to restore death penalty, it doesn't mean our parliament should make it into the law.

We have representative democracy. Government shouldn't just follow opinion polls.

Slovakia must return to Hungary, there's no question about that. We're willing to show you amnesty and mercy, don't let it be said we're petty and vindictive.

Lay down your weapons, and there's no need for any bloodshed to be involved. You can be valuable members of this country.

Why delay the inevitable? You'd return sooner or later anyway. As you did before, for centuries. It's like...gravity. We're meant to be together.

are slovaks anti third world immigration in general or is it more of a fringe thing?
srs question

Nice goalpost moving, antifag

Your fault for joining. Did you really think your cucked little third world country would have any saying?

>not accepting undemocratic directives from foreign politicians IS LITERALLY JUST LIKE DEATH PENALTY
Brilliant argument

Right for asylum is enshrined in international agreements. You can't just vote it away.

Democracy isn't mob rule.

what prevents refugees from going back to Germany?

Well, it sometimes happens that a majority would want to strip human rights from a minority. That's why we have constitution.

Who knows? Maybe one day, tables will turn.

Slovaks were applying for asylum too after the Warsaw Pact invasion in 1968.

but we did have a say you retard, thats the entire point, kys you brown monkey

Yes, we did and we were outvoted. You can't always be on the winning side.

Not going against own interests would be good start for winning strategy

EU solidarity is very much in our own interest. 80% of infrastructure funding comes from the EU. We also have a substantial amount of workers in Western Europe.

>EU member
>Own interests

What degree of ostrichism is this?
What is your endgame?
Your sovereignity ended with Schengen and free gibs. Not that anyone ever accepted your Austrian province as real country to begin with.

One step at a time

Source?

dennikn.sk/627581/slovensko-je-od-eurofondov-zavisle-najviac-spomedzi-vsetkych-clenov-unie/

Tbh Slovakia is the smallest country in the region. All our neighbours have bigger population than us. There's no way we could survive as a country if Europe was unstable.

That's why you must support EU and Nato if you're a Slovak patriot.

Jesus christ

>Another episodes of french satellite states betraying us

Why am I not surprised

Shit. I hope that they will fuck off to western Europe or to where they came form as soon as possible.

like that time when hungary tried to reannex slovakia and failed?
slovakia and romania best bros

The V4 countries are all leeches for the most part to the richer EU countries

Good that Slovakia is finally stepping up

My GF is livid though as a Slovak herself which is ironic considering she moved to the UK and has no intention of going back to Slovakia.

Still confuses me how EE countries take so much and benefit so much from richer EU countries and still think we're going to foot the whole refugee bill.

That said i think the whole refugee thing is bullshit and arab muslim nations should be the first place they go (kek arab gulf)

We never asked for those fucking apes coming in, Merkel said Germany will take as many as they come. If they love subuhman negroes and araps so much they can have them but dont force them to us. Nobody ever told us that we will be forced to replace our population when entering EU. I dont want to come to my country in 50 years and see hordes of shitskins

and britain never asked for a large amount of our taxes to go to improving your country

see where I'm going?

>Brits didnt know about eurofunds before entering

No wonder you are getting replaced by pakis and niggers kek

>We want to be in the core EU.

Who is this we? A few enlightened "citizens of the world" and politicians?

>We benefit from European solidarity and now it's time to give something back.
Yeah, like Nordstream 2. Oh right it was the german interpretation of European solidarity.

>you'll live to see Polish-Hungarian border in your lifetime

>britain never asked for a large amount of our taxes to go to improving your country

Weren't you a net contributor even back in the days of EEC? Weren't you also FOR the Eastern expansion? Anyway, you are paying reparations for abandoning Central Europe in WW2.

fucking antifag take your fag ass to core of EU yourself, we dont want to be centre of no fucking damn star stripped shit. we just want to live like humans with good wages in safety. i dont want to be afraid to let my sister or girlfriend walk out alone because niggers are retarded. I hope gypsies will slaughter all muslims antifags and niggers just leave my fucking country alone

Fuck off, Slovakia is our rightful clay

>and britain never asked for a large amount of our taxes to go to improving your country
you literally did though, it was a part of agreement when our countries were joining the EU, and your country stood for it

RIP, family reunification itself will multiply it several times

>1800
So 1800 families kek.
That's at least 5 thousand people right off the bat.

magyar vagyok

>Obstructionism won't achieve anything.
>not taking Muslims has nothing to do with having smaller Muslim population
Slovakian logic, ladies and gentlemen

Polite reminder that commission will or already has removed the automatic migrant redistribution mechanism out of the new common immigration policy (of course it will eventually get agreed upon anyway, just not now) and the quotas that are being discussed is the one-time reallocation of migrants the national governments already agreed on.

You might ask - why is this being discussed now when the countries already agreed on it?
Because nobody bothered to enforce the agreement until now, and now when push came to shove some countries decided to renege on the deal to win a few points in domestic politics.

Also V4 is fucking nothing. Each of its constituents always placed its immediate interests ahead of everything else, just like how EU seems to work these days.
Deal with it.

>Also V4 is fucking nothing. Each of its constituents always placed its immediate interests ahead of everything else, just like how EU seems to work these days.
>importing Muslims to Slovakia means immediate Slovakian interest
hmm...

We were the biggest net contributor in the days of the EEC.
And yes, the government pushed for Eastern expansion, but it was because they believed it would collapse the federalist bloc and piss off the Russians. They didn't think the Germans would take it seriously and start shipping billions in.

+15

>hurr durr importing muslims
are you genuinely retarded or merely pretending?

>look at us, we're in eurozone, honouring our deals and have a stable government, not such recalcitrant cunts like pepiks or Sup Forumsaks, gib investment

>we'll happily take the 2000 people who will immediately hop on a train and move to germany within weeks

just imagine being a Somalian farmer, investing all your life's saving to pay the smugglers to ship you to Germany or Sweden and finally live a happy and decent life on taxpayer's money, and then it turns out you're being shipped to FUCKING SLOVAKIA and locked in a camp there

Actually germans put in limits for how many slavs can come for transitory period.
Of course our gypsies, or white criminals for that matter, still went there and stole shit to the point where germans put up signs in czech saying "czechs please don't steal here".

UK did no such thing, it welcomed arbitrary amount of Poles with open arms despite not having to.
In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it was british businessmen who poached cheap polish labour right in polish cities just like now it's british businessmen who do business with migrants in calais.

>Somalian
>farmer

Yeah, right

Is this the same French surrender logic Czechs used in WW2?

Hmm?

Why would a Somalian farmer go to Europe though? Atleast he has a job.

I bet your government would the same if there wasn't election in October.

>>we'll happily take the 2000 people who will immediately hop on a train and move to germany within weeks
>implying that the EU won't pay them gibs only in Slovakia
>implying that those 2000 won't use the Council Directive 2003/86/EC of 22 September 2003 on the right to family reunification turning into 20000 in less than one year

As a Hungarian living in ČR i don't know how to feel about this

Hungarian from Hungary or Slovakia?

Hungarian Slovakia

>As a Hungarian living in ČR

Lajos out

he is felvidek magyar subhuman shittalking slovakia and slovak language is only reason he can study in prag.............. za dunaj podla mna

I can't even speak Slovak anymore. The Czechs have assimilated me

Czech is deformed Slovak

Kek

Horní Uhry pls

R.I.P.

t. Brambora

lel this is just like if we were in slovakia's place.

gospeed slovakbro bastards, godspeed

>accepting fucklings
I love you, Slovakia, please don't do this.
Please tell me that you will mistreat them so that they go back to Germany/Austria?

Literally none of the people coming to Europe these days have a right to asylum.
Years ago we would have sent these people packing and nobody except for the openly subversive left would have disagreed.

>Democracy isn't mob rule.
that's exactly what it is tho

t. Brmbolec

aw shit, really?

I was hopeful that the Visegrad 4 would be holding their ground, being some of the few countries not being infected with this cancer.

shame.

they won't even have to
shitskins will jump on a train to goymoney immediately

whats wrong with that

Swissanon is right, it's literary written in all legal acts regulating these matters - a refugee may acquire this status only in the first safe country.
Hungary and Poland won't change their opinion. The EU also attacked the Czech government, but I don't follow their media so I'm not sure what's the general opinion there. Unfortunately, some countries try to play very safely, like Slovakia, there are also other instances like Austria that didn't took any Muslims required by those EU quotas, but for some reason the EU didn't start any procedure against them. The point is that V4, plus Croatia, Slovenia and Austria would have a very strong position, we only need to cooperate.

Again - it's about forced relocation AND creating a sysem that will force relacated people to stay in their designated country. It's not that hard to achieve since they will all live on benefits.

>sent these people packing
send them where?

To Turkey?
we're doing that
To Serbia?
how many will fit in there?

Human rights activists are literally now whining that they are being sent back to Libya

Hungary reunification when