youtube.com/watch?v=N1h5dGCO2NU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Kasuga
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MexicansLoveSpeedyGonzales
youtube.com/watch?v=1jJsYbVBnaE
youtube.com/watch?v=t1xFDG9df9o
youtube.com/watch?v=S6JikBdHA3s&t=1m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not Mexicans.

SJW Chicanos who's skin is too thin for their own good are mad.

Really?

Mexicans didn't get mad, social justice warriors from america got angry.

Fucking jap and their cultural appropriation. Third nuke when ?

>Chicano
aren't they mexicans
>SJW
wut

>SJW
>wut

just let him stay blissfully ignorant

>aren't they mexicans
that's the joke.jpg

I wish my culture was appropriated by nippon more often

we care

I call this bullshit, we are happy if anything

what about us?

Mario is Italian.

>Mario is SHItalian
why the fuck you want those stupid japs make fun of our country? Don't you see brazil? they only make monsters or niggers for them
>Mario is SHItalian

Chicanos are too culturally enrichened for Mexico, but too Mexican to be American.

that is not true

a small ammount of very americanized chicanos in college got mad

you? here

and of course football references
>Arthur Messi
wena japos

No white sjws get mad on behalf of minorities to virtue signal how progressive they are

no, they didn't I saw some picture of some mexican replying to some black girl saying they liked it

Lmao are Chicanos actually mad about this? This 'cultural appropriation' business is really getting out of hand. Like, isn't it a good thing if someone celebrates your culture in a respectful and earnest way? I swear the end logic of SJW thinking is just the reinstitution of segregation.

>liberalism was a mistake

I've literally not seen a single person complain about this ever

Soon you will have to provide 23andme certification of Latino heritage to eat a damn enchilada. RIP American dream

>not posting ARUZENCHIN PESO
youtube.com/watch?v=N1h5dGCO2NU

that's just a reference
having a character from your country is better
(ī--ī )

In return Japan should import some Latin men as part of fair cultural exchanges

Are Japs making fun of Mexicans? ah yes. Japs think Mexicans are such lazy people that they try playing guitar with groves.

Japanese = East Asian + Ainu
Mexican = Spaniard + Amerindian (Siberian/East Asian)
Japanese + Mexican = ???

they kinda look like okinawans?

shut the fuck up you smelly surrender frog

i don't want to be THAT guy, but here another pic

Don't compare chicanos to mexishits.

お願いだから死んで
please die

Cute desu

>Superior 1st world healthcare
unlucky, good try tho

This, I support increased relations between Japan and Mexico.

>USA
>first world healthcare

True unless you're poor desu

then there's this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Kasuga

I like this mario. cute as fuck.
do mexicunts really
get triggered?

>mario is an italian stereotype for decades
>no one cares
>he wears a poncho once
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah I don't think there are any actual Mexicans mad about this, just insane white people with too much time on their hands

why do you think Mexicans didn't get mad?

because link related?
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MexicansLoveSpeedyGonzales

You know they have them in Japan too, right?
Not to such a degree, but they are there.

>insane people with too much time on their hands
Pretty much sums up everyone involved in this whole retarded online progressive retards vs conservative scum cultural war wafting out of the United States of Burgerstan, at the moment.
How is it that your country can remain be so fucking cancerous throughout its entire history? It's incredible, like a virus which is constantly mutating.

It's funny to see how the fight between the Japanese and the Mexican unfolds since these two countries have little connections with each other.

Fuck off namefag.

fuck off with that shit

>How is it that your country can remain be so fucking cancerous throughout its entire history? It's incredible, like a virus which is constantly mutating

Frontier thesis: we don't have any land to colonize anymore so we manifest destiny by colonizing your mind with our ideas and media

how about this desu
youtube.com/watch?v=1jJsYbVBnaE

Carlito is funny
youtube.com/watch?v=t1xFDG9df9o
based polacks

seems to me that you are full of shit, Proxy.

>make mexican reference in video games
>americans mad for some reason
what

blame the New Left

>tfw cultureless
>tfw nips can't make a trope from you

>cultureless
Argentina = el fúlbo papu

learn amerishits and chinadian id politics

thats what NA sjws do.

Shut fugg up you probably have family in the U.S Mexicans and chicanos get along there's not a clear difference between the two.

... well except for americats, for them Argentina = gauchos
youtube.com/watch?v=S6JikBdHA3s&t=1m50s

hot

This, why do chicanos are such whiny sjw fags?
The mexican ponchos were also "culturally appropriated" from the andes but i don't see them whining about that.

Ponchos, huipiles, sarapes and rebozos are not the same thing. And no, we didn't get our huipiles, sarapes and rebozos from Peru, those have been used by our Indigenous people for hundreds if not thousands of years. Never mind that Mexico has over 25 million natives (half of the entire population in the world) whereas Peru has less than 7.

Filipinos

delet chicanos

Wtf? That´s not true, we don´t care.

Why are Mexicans always so butthurt about Chicanos?

Who was Reuben Salazar?

Nobody cares in real life. Just trolls on the internet.

It's a reference to this.

Chino cochino

my guess is your typical mexican would love that mario. Typical mexicans love their dick geting sucked, something like the finish "finland mentioned"

No we dont. I think is cool

Kill yourself, fucking nip.

I'm more upset about Nintendo going full jew with cheap products and Amiibos

Issa Lish

You offended no one, Shigeru. Kill yourself, but first give us a new F-Zero.

It's like if French people were triggered seeing Mario dressed on a marinière, with a beret and a baguette.
it's not a disgrace, it's a honor.
Sombreros and Ponchos are just traditionnal mexican outfits.

But ponchos are from the Andes > Peru Chile Argentina, we put that there, isn't something that they had

The poncho, a well-known sleeveless garment with unsewn sides and a space for the head to pass through, has its origins in South America along the Andes Mountains. Although the origin of the word poncho is not clear it is believed to come from the Quechua puchu or Mapudungun pontro. Popular among all the people that have lived along the Andes the poncho is also a very important cultural icon for some indigenous people.

One of these indigenous populations has formed the largest group of Indians in South America, which once stood at almost 1.5 million at the beginning of the 21st Century. The Mapuche people historically occupied half of the territory we know today as Chile and Argentina, but their presence has significantly declined and they now occupy about 10% and 0.004% of the Chilean and Argentine populations respectively. Although there is contention as to the exact origin of the garment, it was the Mapuche who spread what we know today as the poncho throughout Spain and Latin America.

>the Mapuche
these people didn't have the weel, I think they didn't had horses, there's no way they put something in Mexico before the arrival of Spain I think, could be wrong ...

Ayyyy lmao

Wasn't the story about this artist that his GF got preggers after she went to mexico so she drew these out of anger and spite.

How do you think they had tomatoes, cacao, avocados, etc, and we got potatoes before you arrived? Besides, we had our own set of clothes called "jorongos, huipiles, sarapes and rebozos". And yes, the wheel was known, but there is no point to it jungles and without horses or other large animals to pull. I can say, however, that you didn't develop agriculture or a written language on your own, for example.

TRIGGERED

No

>this is what chicANOS belive
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Letting indigenous people live was a mistake

t. indigenous person

same desu

I would rather see more Mexican stereotypes in any type of media instead of filthy niggers desu.

>too culturally enrichened for Mexico
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>But too Mexican to be American.
And too American to be Mexican
They are in a cultural limbo

What did he mean by this?

Blacks are better than Mexicans, though

You just get a regular Mexican.

GUADALAJARA YES!

>enjoys black cock