Lol

lol

I wonder how many of them posted on Sup Forums

>all of them

The murder rate is VASTLY exaggerated here people are afraid of everything. There's been fireworks going off today and some cunt called the cops to get them to stop, they think it's gunshots because they're so afraid of people just having fun they can't eve-

probably none, i really doubt the ones that post in here live in dangerous areas

>doesn't even sort by murder rate

a-are you ok user?

>From 3th to 23rd

Bravo Mexico.

you where never 3rd, you're 3rd on the amount of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world

> US Virgin Islands
> Venezuela
> El Salvador
> Guatemala
I appreciate anons from these countries, they are among the best posters on Sup Forums. I hope they're safe.

i died twice

It went from 27-28 to 23, and 2016-2017 have been worse than 2015, so expect it to go higher.

are crime rates in east asia genuinely low or are they just masked?

>tfw the only ones who are actually decreasing
feels good

>Venezuela
how on the fuckin earth can you guys still be alive and post here

Mask off.

percocets
molly, percocets

And to think that in the 80s Colombia was Honduras tier. Good job desu.

But you are still the worst because 90% of the drugs in latin america come from your country. Seriously, if all of colombia got nuked the murder rate of the continent would drop below european levels.

Nah, they also come from PerĂº and Bolivia. And that is only talking about coke.

Thirth?

And to think that in 1980 Brazil was Murica tier

that makes us better, keep the business away from home

>honduras tier
we had our own tier, especially cali and medellin, they both had like 300 murder rate

jesus man, Chile and the USA are the only sane Hispanic countries

so what's with the increase from 2008? the economy?

Yeah, Britain doesn't hid any crime, not at all, no hiding of Muslim rape gangs.

In Mexico it was because of war.

Venezuela increased so sharply because their economy and way of life went to absolute shit in the last 10 years.

>he is proud of it
donkeyfucker

>impliying ALL of Venezuela isn't a wasteland full of crime
I was involved in two shootings in the last month

Because we have been here since kids, we know how to handle this shit. Who you can talk to, who you can't. How to detect potential shootings and criminals, etc

>Chinese
>Brazilians
Truly proof of the savageness of the hue

Violent crime is really low

China for example, has about a grand total of 300,000 civilian guns (that's a rate of 1/3500 people) and they are all for hunters. Same for Japan and Korea.

Brazil is estimated to have over 30 million guns.