Italy and foreign food

Is it true that most Italians in Italy won't even try food from other cultures because they believe Italian food is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cdqVOOVu36k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But Italian food IS the best in the western world.

Yes afaik.

pizza is Greek

Greek food is best

For once I'mma have to go with Ikibey, Greek food is the best

maybe

is there a nationality that you don't hate? it seems you hate everyone

I miss eating longaniza pizza. I hate being poor.

but you shitalians deserve the hate

who the fuck cares, just tell me a nationality you don't hate

why not a WWIII ?! we will support you

It's a bit of a meme but there's some truth to it
If we're talking middle-aged people, it's probably true
Younger people living in bigger cities have no qualms but sometimes pull the "I've tried them all and I like to experiment but there's nothing like genuine Italian cuisine with my grandma's organic ingredients and secret recipe that's specific to this small village blah blah blah"

Greek

I am a Greek
not a germ

Italiy is the best country in europe. Think before you speak ill of those above you, deutsche ratte.

Greece is the best country in the world

you're not iki fuck off snownigger

yes
I am a Greek

>I am a Greek
>t. turk in Germany

It's mid tier at best. Food from the levantine, Greece, se Asia, Japan is so much better.

>Japan
no it isn't, only sashimi is good.
Italian food is definitely better than Japanese food

>Shitalian """"cuisine""""

A MAMMA MIA THATS A NICE E MEME

I am a Greek

No it isn't. Also Japanese food outside east Asia and maybe Australia is just shit and can't be classified as Japanese. I mean they probably put sumac and cinnamon in Jap dishes in your cunt

I went to Japan and ate there. It's meh tier.

Aren't you supposed to be in Argentina?

yes

>I went to Japan
No you didn't

Dumb weeb

Yes I did, I was 12 though so I can barely remember some stuff. But two things I remember are the food and the heian palace.

Also I don't care what ever the circumstances are Med food will always be better than Nip food.

And next time taste with your tongue, not with your weeaboism

my italian gf looked insulted when I cooked her a full english breakfast

I'm no weeaboo. And I agree that Mediterranean food is better, at least eastern Mediterranean food. Italian food is too simple and catered to the palate of your average 3 year old. That's why americans like it so much.

you are a faggot

Italian food isn't only pizza and pasta y'know

pizza and pasta are Greek

Personally I do not after trying romanian food

FOY
I know that, habib

t.shitcilian expact

Pasta is Mediterranean, Spaghetti originates from China and was refined by Italy and North Africa.

Pizza concept originates from Levant, and was refined by greeks then by Italians.

well if it's pizza or pasta they are probably right, their ice cream is also fantastic and cakes are quiet alright.

but other than that meh...

You don't have an Italian gf, not even a gf, you autist

both are Greek you disgusting muslim shitskin

yes I do

Italian women from all over the boot are going to northern europe to get BLEACHED

you are ugly and borind subhumans

It doesn't help that pretty much the only foreign food widely here is terrible shit like kebab or fake Japanese.
The local food in the countries I visited was always good tho

kebab is nice

kebab is turkish

Maybe when it's done properly, but here it always taste like rancid Turkish sweat and probably has cum inside the sauce

Greek

it depends all on the meat
germs dont complain if turks use trash
everything is better than their own shit food

we need to stop germans
they are starting to roleplay as ikibey
they always derail threads, it's annoying

You are not the real Ikibei

ikibey is the black sheep created by balkanshits

Kind of

it is the best, but we have other countries restaurants: Chinese and japanese are everywhere , for example

Greek is better
you shitalian

No

They all suck shit tho, they are only good to eat tons of trash for 10€ and hoping you don't get food poisoning or anisakis

Greek food is better than shitalian food

I unironically like American BBQ, Sushi, Burgers, Chink food, and French and Italian and Mexican the most.

Everything else I don't know about (which says a lot) or doesn't compare.

>japshit food
>Best
Kek why are dumb weebs so fucking retarded?
If japshit animals food is so great why are they all beta manlets?

Also fuck gayreek "food", Ilion 1184 BC never forgive never forget

t. lorenzo insigne, 5'4 striker of napoli

he is german not greek he's roleplaung as iki
stop mentioning/replying to him!

>greek
>food
It's like the shitty version Turkish food with pork

you are subhumans
i am sure a lot of stuff they put into your dog food would be illegal in europe

>Italian food is too simple and catered to the palate of your average 3 year old
I would love to see a 3 year old eating brusso and not puke and shit himself at the same time

Kek

youtu.be/cdqVOOVu36k

nah, i have to disagree greek is superior vastly to turk food. i kinda have something i like in almost all nations dishes but turkish cuisine is pretty meh at best.

mfw we got the best cuisine in the observable universe

You eat Hamsters

American food is better than German food.

This is a fact that nobody can deny.

>hamsters and polenta
>best cuisine in the observable universe

Mmmmh, sopa de rato, que delicía!

from what i heard you make great fucking steaks (at least in texas) and that's it. nothing else worth mentioning and some things are better left unspoken.

>never eaten a hamburger

Yeah, kind of

Do your best inferior cuisine countries!

hamburgers are damn fine it's just murricans have no idea about how to make them well.

You're now my Sup Forumsfu and you can't do anything about it

>what is fried chicken
>what is mac and cheese
>what are buffalo wings

etc

I like American BBQ, any retard can cook a steak and I prefer our local variety anyway

my dick is bigger than that steak, pathetic

Pfff, Greek is just MORE ONIONS AND TZAZIKI ON EVERYTHING.

>TZAZIKI
>Cacık
Fucking Greek imposters

well never order a steak in hungary is all the advice i can give to anyone who likes his cow.

firstly the meat will be some old milk cow or some generic hormone ridden shit quality meat cow that never seen the light of day or real grass. secondly the regulations about processing meat demand it must be on the shelves within 48 hours of the slaughter. which to anyone who knows how cow meat should be handled is pure insanity. then comes the utter inability and willfull ignorance about grilling it from the "chefs".

in a few steakhouse you can get somewhat decent steak, but you would do better at home even half asleep.

If it's not enough to fill your bloated Anglo stomach after the antipasto and primo you could always order a second one

>little italian steaks

>fat british asses

>American BBQ
if there is one thing btw that can send me running and not even looking back is barbecue sauce. that shit should be banned as a crime against humanity and good taste.

>italian food is only pizza&pasta

Yeah? And what about mici, ciorbă de burtă, fasole cu ciolan, pasca, slănină afumată, răcitură, gulaș, mucenici, musaca, salată boeuf, drob, zacuscă, peroni?

>implying italian women don't love thicccc british men

romanian kitchen is italian now?

>my dick is bigger than that steak

S-seriously? :3

He is a shitposter

good taste right here

>implying they do
Even the Italian girl that died in that in London had to bring along her boyfriend to get some fucc, your fupa is probably too large to let your Anglo micropenis emerge

We literally take BBQ as a sport in many states. You'd be smart to not be a fag about it if you ever visit IRL. There are a shitload of BBQ competitions, people literally go pro

her boyfriend was obviously a cuck who took her into a paki block to watch her get fucked

She was too old for Pakis to get aroused

I love thicc british cocks desu :3 no homo

if you can do it without that horrid sauce that has the smoke aroma in it, sure i'm game.

>that watery looking meat even after hours of smoking
American industrial meat is complete garbage.