Why do Russians like Putin?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civic_nationalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

brainwashed pidorashka scum

because if they don't they end up in prison or dead

They have to...

because homos are bad and the Fall of the Soviet Union was a mistake

>literally millions of russians riot in almost all russian towns when navalnyi wants

Putin is trash and weakling

He's strong and patritotic in their eyes. He also seems to get results because of his connections and influence. And he has those because he's shown himself to be a competent and rewarding ally for the Russian oligarchs, politicians, and criminal entities.

Why do Swedish woman lick black dicks so much?

Turbomanlet

hmmmmmm

Literally no one likes him. It's just meming.

Yeah that seems to be really popular in Russia. Although he can't be unpopular I would imagine. Otherwise he'd se some opposition, surely.

jesus christ

Why are you making things up?

Why we should not?

But it's true. Even bums in my city talking about navalny and revolution. Only police officer and military personnel love him.

retarded lower class loves him since they think he will make russia great again while educated middle class hates him because he is corrupt, authoritarian asshole. just like erdogan, trump.

> talking
yet they do nothing, right?
> revolution
been there, done it
Why would you want more casualties

Don't post in this thread please. Your posts just show the lack of any knowledge about Russian politics. This "party" is literally a joke and no one in Russia takes it seriously.

Latest polls gvie him 81% approval rating
Medvedev's approval hoewver has fallen to 46%

because all women are whores when allowed to

Isn't Navalny a Russian nationalist? Wouldn't he endanger the federation by pushing for Russian Russia?

I would say Navalny is a civic nationalist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civic_nationalism

I don't really know how a bum or a teacher can kill a president.
Because nobody wants to live under the midget's rule for another 10 years.
There are ask the same 1k moscovite every time. No wonder his approval rating is so stable.
Almost everyone would vote for a nationalist here. People dislike what putin does for chechnya and other national republics

That was my whole point dumbass. Ldpr is the kind of "opposition" that exists to "challange" Putin.

Doesn't Navalny want to build a wall to keep out Churkas? Some Russian on Krautchan told me he does

Russians are natural born subservient dogs. They have been and always will be little more than serfs and putin is their czar

>People dislike what putin does for chechnya and other national republics
This is kinda true because Putin's approval rating is relatively low among LDPR voters (far-right)

I don't really care about him. He is a good politician but he is into populism too much. He promised a lot of things so it maybe true. I would vote for Maltsev.
LDPR is not a far right party. I would call it radical populist party. Zhirinosky understand what people want so he says everything to suffice them

Of course, he wants to but Navalny now is preparing for elections, thus this is not smart to say to potential voters they are soulless churkas should get out of Russia. However, this is the truth.

Quality of life inreased dramatically in most cities in the period of 2000-2014.