/sag/

Champions Trophy Final edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

pakcoin.info/
theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/31/japan-racism-survey-reveals-one-in-three-foreigners-experience-discrimination
journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0306396816657719
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-fckkHG7M&list=WL&index=129
justlanded.com/english/Japan/Japan-Guide/Visas-Permits/Japanese-citizenship
youtube.com/watch?v=4R7BxxuGmmE
youtube.com/watch?v=c1aONU7aQ4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you deal with having a shit team lads?

Are there any well-off overseas desis here? I'm sure there are. If you're reading this, Hi! I'd like you to wire me a small amount of money - $100.

Let me know if you can help.
Ta.

How do you deal with having a shit life haha.

mercy bump

Indiya is love desu ~~

No go away pajeet

stop playing lol

kill wh*tey

This is an Aryan friendly thread

Why do you do this when you know they will send you do the gas chamber anyway?

United in hatred for Anglos

Aryans aren't wh*te

How's life treating you guys?

>be in education forever
>get a bachelor's and post-grad degree
>chill with movies, vidya and friends
>ultimately get a job
>see the enjoyable times ending as you become an corporate guy which will suck up all your hours
>all you ever wanted was to watch movies, read books, play vidya
Fuck this gay earth and fuck neoliberal capitalism

I got an internship that's really just me filling out excel sheets on a computer all day. Not as a good as a I hoped. Oh well

Monsoon is raping my brains out.

Pretty poorly. Got stuck in rut and end up being a NEET for 2 years. Hopefully, I'll end up in Uni again this year. I feel bad for disappointing my parents.

I had a question. How do you guys treat atheists over there? In India no one gives two fucks if you're non religious or an atheist, is that the same for the Paki middle class?

What would happen if you were to say that all religion is bullshit to the people you know?

ALso, share popular music from Pak.

I went to tamil nadu in february

Was really good except indian public manners need serious improving

From littering to public spitting, pissing and shitting and line pushing and general scams from stupid people.

If india could improve integrity it could be 10x the place it is now.

once some guy on news channel quoted kuran saying how it calls for the death of kaffirs and the muslim cleric said it is only meant for atheists

chunni leke soti thi kamaal lagti thi~

News channel always do sensationalist shit, can't really take them at face value

We have a lower standard of hygiene

It's not just hygiene you are DUMB and RUDE

/sag/, I'm a Sri Lankan Tamil (family comes Jaffna), what can you tell me about them? I only just learned that there are two types of Tamils in Sri Lanka, as my family never spoke about our cultural heritage, I'd like to learn more.

Why are tamils so STINK

Don't know. Probably lack of hygiene. I hate the degenerates of my people too.

We don't plan on changing any time soon.

That line sounds kinda voyeuristic

You gotta be more specific with your questions, I'll try to help, but as a Northerner my knowledge is limited

>two types of Tamils
Huh? Elaborate?

Exotic food gives them a weird body odour

i need to C U M and S EX a D U S K Y tamil F E M A L E

let me knoe

im also up for dravidian gf but only if she is black as night

The Sri Lankan Tamils that were there on the island originally, and the ones that were brought in by the Brits as laborers on Tea plantations. As far as I understand it, there is a decent genetic difference between the two. I mostly want to know about stereotypes and such so I can feel bad about myself.

Very bad.
> Failed a couple exams last semester
> Had to give up a Data science internship in USA because it would've clashed with the test schedule of my college
> Gave OCJP yesterday and failed. Didn't study properly for it.
> Want to go for MS but my percentage is in 60s right now. Will try for australian universities but I am 100% sure they will reject me too

>Will try for australian universities but I am 100% sure they will reject me too

its truuu dont cum

60s is not bad at all. I mean, it could be better, but it shouldn't fuck you up irredeemably. I know friends who went to unis of their choice in Canada and US with marks in the low 70s

>internship in USA
How did you get that?

I just want a good degree. Probably won't stay there after graduation.

I am relying on coursera certificates and my BE project to make up for my grades. Plus, the college isn't very strict about attendance in the final year(people have gone through it without problems with

>Probably won't stay there after graduation.
then the degree will be a waste of money

What should be good salary for living in a city like Bombay/Delhi in comfort?

>Probably won't stay there after graduation.
Then don't go for a foreign degree.

Isn't IT going down the drain in India, though. What do you think of your prospects in the industry?

Oh, I don't plan to stay here either. Australia has good educational institutions, but it's a normie nation and I won't be able to fit in.

How do plan to work elsewhere without getting a work permit which is hard as fuck to get?

>but it's a normie nation and I won't be able to fit in
Nigga, what?

It would be best if you stayed in Australia until you got citizenship then moved to whichever meme country you think is best

As far as the industry in India is concerned - it's a joke. 90% of the students suck at programming and the retarded system doesn't give much importance to practical skills either. These kind of people are hired by run-of-the-mill IT companies, where they are given training, and then they spend their whole life working on the mundane outsourced parts of software. Terrible model, but the silver lining is that it gives employment to many, and at least imparts some basic skills into otherwise useless graduates. I know people who started out in TCS/infy/ etc and got jobs in proper companies like Morgan Stanley after a couple years.

I could do that, yes. 'Intelligence Officer' is on the consolidated skilled occupations list. If I can score enough points for the Aussie immigration system, I should be able to get PR after graduation.

Well if you're gonna come here please don't do indian stuff

Don't push in lines
Don't spit in public
Don't shit in public
Don't piss in public
Don't litter in public
Don't scam in public
Don't smell in public
If you're in a public space alter your walking course for the benefit of others
Kinds regards
Australians

You are saying all this to people who know how one is supposed to behave in public. Sup Forums humour and discussion is completely disconnected from everything in India, and anyone from the subcontinent who posts here is not a normie. You should try give these tips to Indians you meet irl, if you really want them to stop being an annoyance.

official thread currency
pakcoin.info/

To add to this, anyone not in the subcontinent and posts here already doesn't do the things listed.

I've been wondering if going to a foreign country would be a good idea.

I know there's quality of life and mad money, but it still feels like a drastic step.

>Sup Forums humour and discussion is completely disconnected from everything in India

der fuk

ive been to india my DUDE

Depends on your priorities, really. See, I am in the final year of college, and most students are applying for companies visiting the campus to offer jobs. Not me, though. I am only interested in Rakuten, partially because my skills are a good match for the work they do, but mostly because they sponsor visas. Others are completely fine living in India for the rest of their lives. I definitely cannot do that, so I will leave in any case after I graduate.
But anyway, you only live once, so you may as well get as many experiences as you can. If you don't like life abroad, you can always return.

once you go out there is no coming back so it is a drastic step. you may say things like "i'll go back once i earn enough"but that'll never happen. maybe your son will come back looking for heritage

I wasn't talking about DSS and other memes regarding India. Yes, they are all true.
I meant Sup Forums culture in general. The average Indian wouldn't find baneposting or larping as a trap love funny.

>i'll go back once i earn enough
That's stupid, of course, I won't be coming back. The thing is I'll be leaving all my contacts, friends, relatives and shit behind, it'll be like starting a new life. There won't be shit to rely on other than yourself if your lose your job or some other shit goes down.

On the other hand it feels like it's an opportunity that only a select few get in India which most people would kill to have. I'm definitely gonna try for Canada/Aus/NZ in a few years, but emigration is difficult unless you have a job offer.

>But anyway, you only live once, so you may as well get as many experiences as you can.
This is exactly what I feel. I've come to really detest living in India too for some reason.

>I definitely cannot do that
Why though?

>Rakuten
Nigga, what? That's a Japanese company, you want to live in Japan?

I just don't fit in here, mate. I grew up watching American cartoons, Australian sitcoms, playing foreign video games and reading British literature. Nowadays, I watch European movies, animu and waste my free time bumping spam threads on Sup Forums.
I don't partake in any Indian activities because I don't find them fun.

Don't get me wrong, though. I am not saying that I will be a chad or anything abroad. I will probably spend most of my time alone no matter where I go, but I would like to move to a country where it's more acceptable. Plus, there's also the living standards.

Don't see what's wrong with Japan. It's got the best infrastructure in the world and a low crime rate.

>I grew up watching American cartoons, Australian sitcoms, playing foreign video games and reading British literature. Nowadays, I watch European movies, animu and waste my free time bumping spam threads on Sup Forums.
You think that's unique? I am the same way, I fucking loathe popular Indian culture and media, so I spend all my time on the internet. One of my friends is even more westernized. That is how the urban upper/middle class is in India, mate.

>acceptable
Do you really think anyone other than your parents gives a shit how you live your life in India?

>there's also the living standards
Those living standards exist for people like us in India as well, mate. We won the lottery by being the top three percent of India.

>Japan
>weird and psychotic as fuck work culture
>language barrier
>passive xenophobia
>costly as fuck
>no one to fucking interact with because minimal number of immigrants
>scarcity of living space
The upper middle class has a low crime rate in India too.

I'm not trying to dissuade you from leaving, fuck, I want to move out more than anything. I just want you to be sure of your reasons for upending your life here.

Do you seriously think you'll fit in better in Japan?

Eh, you can't get decent living standards here no matter how much you earn. The public infrastructure will always be shit. You can't stay inside your gated community forever. And no, middle class people are definitely not like us. Most of them have no qualms about watching bollywood trash or celebrating the dumb festivals here. Normie culture is cancer.

> Don't get me wrong, though. I am not saying that I will be a chad or anything abroad.

The only fear that is killing me alive is that my fear of death but that's also decreasing day by day.75% of chance by the end of this year i may kill myself.

Keeping me alive*
Fucking typos

I really don't think Japanese like foreigners. The older Japanese generation is pretty racist as well.
On top of that, very few of them speak English so you'd have to learn Japanese (which is one of the most difficult languages in the world to learn).

>Uber your ass to wherever you want to go
>Buy shit from malls and the internet
>Decent restaurants
>Booming casual relationship and Tinder culture in metros
>Cheap servant labour
>Cheap healthcare
What more do you want?

You seen videos of Japanese stuffing themselves in trains to get to work? Or news of japanese dying from overwork?

>Most of them
India is a country 1.3 billion people. If you take 3% as the middle class that's 40million people. 10% of that 4million. Even a minority is fuck huge.

Start going to the gym brah. Do shit you want to. Take your meds.

It's not that difficult, but it's different from languages of Indo-European stock

Huh many nepali go to japan and fairly adopt to their society and live there.And speaking of language it shouldn't be hard if you take classes .Than again nepali are known for this.

>many nepali go to japan
How?

I just don't think going to Japan is a good idea. I wouldn't like to go somewhere where I am not welcome.

Huh by taking japanese courses?Korea and japan is pretty much favorite destination for nepali youth

I don't think the points you listed matter much. I don't really interact with people unless it's work related, so no changes there. I talked to pass outs who got placed in Rakuten and they told me that they leave at 5 pm every day. The cost of living is irrelevant, since you get paid much more. You can easily afford a house on one of the outer rings of Tokyo, and you can reach the city centre in 30 minutes by metro.

*leave office at 5pm
Sorry, I am typing on a phone

>I wouldn't like to go somewhere where I am not welcome.
Huh?I'm pretty sure japanese are welcoming if you respect their culture and don't open pajeet restaurant every city corner.

You aren't welcome anywhere outside your own country. Hell, you aren't welcome in some parts of India either.

>Don't interact with people
Then why do you have a preference for Japan anyway? Every other developed country would be a better fir because of their language being easier and then being much less xenophobic.
You really don't know then. Japs are pretty racist.
Most western countries are far less xenophobic, especially European ones.

Nah, it's not that bad. Indians are kinda welcome in Japan from what I know. They hate niggers though. And you will never suffer any blatant racism.

But it's a very insular culture where a foreigner will stick out like a sore thumb.

I meant do they go with work permits or study visas? Or are they just manual labour?

>I don't think the points you listed matter much
That shit is what comprises living standards, mate. Anyway, it's good that you've done your research.

There's nothing wrong with going to Japan as such, in fact you could even enjoy your time there as long as you know what to expect. IIRC japanese citizenship is notoriously hard to get.

Pretty much, but foreigners don't exactly gel into the society either. It's kind of a halfway thing.

Canada and NZ is cool.

Stop it koreaboo you're not fooling anyone anymore.

Mostly study visas

How popular is Indian pop culture in Nepal? You guys watch movies and songs from Bollywood?

Post some songs popular in Nepal currently.

I never said that I have a preference for Japan. There really isn't much of a difference between living standards of first world nations (except USA, which is much worse). Rakuten comes to my college for placements, so I've got the opportunity to get a good job in a nice nation without spending two more years studying.
> Especially European
Incorrect.

I don't watch nor i listen to any indian media so i don't know.

Nope. They are very xenophobic, even towards Koreans (who themselves look like them).
theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/31/japan-racism-survey-reveals-one-in-three-foreigners-experience-discrimination
journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0306396816657719
I know nothing about Korean culture.
You really shouldn't count that this particular company will definitely hire you.

Share some popular Nepali songs then

>except USA, which is much worse
The fuck no. The places you'll be working at are proper first world tier states and cities. You'll be fine in Murrica as long as you don't go to Appalachia or Alabama, or the inner cities where niggers roam.

How hard is it to get into Rakuten? I assume everyone applies to that company and you've got like 60% marks.

Of course. I will apply for MS in Australia if I don't get it.

What is your bachelor's in?

Too lazy for that but here is a Greenlandic song
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-fckkHG7M&list=WL&index=129

Rakuten doesn't give a shit about Indian education and has no minimum requirement for marks, at least when it hires from my college. They are mainly interested in the projects that you've worked on.
Not everyone applies, though. As I said, a lot of people are fine with living in India and don't really want to move abroad.

USA is definitely much poorer. You can spot homeless lunatics eating out of garbage bins in Hollywood boulevard.

Computer memegineering.

3 years gap because of my depression.This year i'll give 2 failed subject re-exam[+12 account management] but i'm planning to do well in my later education i'm targeting like 80%-85% .Is there any hope for my future lads to move away from this shit hole.

>tfw one chance at life
>born pajeet
Life is eternal suffering. At every turn it somehow gets worse.

Depends on the state, brah. You'll definitely see hobos in NYC. California esp. San Fran are heavily gentrified.

You aren't a weaboo though, right? As in, you don't want to go to Japan because of your anime, right?

Nigga, you embarrassed or what. Just give me a name, I'll look it up myself.

>>tfw one chance at life
>>born pajeet
>Life is eternal suffering. At every turn it somehow gets worse.

>Complaining when you're living in Canada

Somebody answer me

You're right.

Nah, I am not a weeb. I do watch berserk and dbs, but not a weeb. Japan has good living standards and infrastructure, that's the main draw for me.
American cities look really shitty and outdated in comparison. Besides, I would rather not wait 20+ years for citizenship.

Depends on whether you're willing to work hard. If I were you I'd get bachelor's from there and a master's from abroad.
But then again, I don't really know anything about your field.

Did you see anyone shitting in the streets?

lol are you serious?
It's literally impossible to get Japanese citizenship. I mean LITERALLY
justlanded.com/english/Japan/Japan-Guide/Visas-Permits/Japanese-citizenship

Do you like love pop songs?Otherwise you can't enjoy nepali much

Depends on what you want to do. Do you want a good paying job like a typical Indian guy, or do you want to experience life and shit? What do your parents say?

If you want to just chill by yourself, you can come to India to get a degree. Though I'd recommend you stay at home for college in case your depression flares up.

Do you want to work in Nepal or do you want to move out? Answer this and we can work from there.

Three years is peanuts. Folks in India drop like four years to get into the elite colleges.

Canada is the way to go to be honest. This desu

I'm just curious about the sort of music popular in Nepal right now.

Did you even read the content of the page you linked? It says that you need to have lived there for 5 years, be fluent in Japanese and be able to support yourself financially.
These are standard requirements for citizenship in any nation.

..and also be of Japanese blood

I'm not living in this shithole i'll like to move out.I'm willing to get good marks and study very hard after i pass my re-exam this year
>I'm just curious about the sort of music popular in Nepal right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=4R7BxxuGmmE

Citizenship through naturalisation and citizenship through blood are not the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=c1aONU7aQ4o