/rcq/ - Reconquista General

Soon pinches gringos

bait

One can only dream.

Texas will NEVER surrender to Mexicans, we are born and imprinted with memories of the Alamo

You don't have to surrender, they'll just outbreed you

Italy approves

Why stop at the former border, though?

They can hardly manage the land they have now what makes you think they could manage this

It make no sense, mexicans who lived on those territories accepted the american citizenship.
also mexico received millions of dollars to gave those lands to murica.

>giving mexico more land
BAD idea

Why don't you faggots annihilate the fucking cartels already. Seriously. Stop beiing fucking pussies

this.

Good general
This is a hispanic reconquista
It will go to the new empire

>a venezuelan talking about the commie idea of a "united latin america"
ahhhh yes, suck my dick bolivar

>Wyoming
I thought this state was part of New England

Can I partake of this "reconquista" of yours?

>he wants separate nation states as the eternal anglo desired when they crippled the Empire
We have absolutely no reason to be separated, divide et impera, we share cultures, a language, history, a continent, God, and most important of all we share a future. Together we stand divided we fall. And it is not a commie idea for God's sake fuck the commies

i would only want to reunite with mexico if they got rid of their government

>we share cultures, a language, history
>history
oh yeah, remember the time when you separated? i kinda liked those days

Together we fall, divided we stand

What happens in Baja?

You're not ready for ascension brother
Angry natives and Cortes' lost ships

It won't be a reconquista. Aztlan will go independent.

at around the same time texas goes blue they'll realize they basically share a culture with california, new mexico and arizona

???

Ascend to what, our values are not made for big countries and we cannot get along with each other, even in the times of independence we couldn't stand each other, remember how much bolivar hated peruvians? he literally wanted to annihilate all of them, and he is the one who created the "united" shit

Yes, of course, you're honorary Mexicans, after all.

You're being too negative, its not like we will be like Yugoslavia or something like that because we have a good chance of making it work. Of course it is not going to happen all at once and be one big country from one day to another, we have to start slowly with a trade deals, and a common zone like Europe and maybe unify one currency too. This will not happen anytime soon as you can imagine we have to get our shit together individually to begin with. Just have faith.

Imagine being Mexico and managing to lose the only territory you own that's worth a damn.

The Reconquista is already underway

>that's worth a damn

most of it is blazing hot desert. only thing there that is valuable is oil

>we didn't cross the border the border crossed us
100+ years ago
>viva la mexico
You crossed the border sweetie.

>Spanish

True, I suppose the most valuable thing about Texas, California and in between is that its not owned by Mexicans

Gigantic deposits of precious minerals like gold, imagine if the gold rush happened on Mexican soil, things wouldn't be as lopsided.
This whole idea is retarded anyway, though, we couldn't afford to annex nor maintain that much foreign land.
Stupid ass CHI

>implying corrupt mexican politicians wouldn't have sold the rights to the gold mines to themselves/foreigners

You can have everything south of Sacramento but I'll fight you for the rest.

We're over 90% white here dont give me that nation of immigrants bullshit.