You're cunt

>you're cunt
>what you're going to do when Yellowstone explodes

celebrate

Thank Allah

wish yellowstone was in cali instead

wish yellowstone was in china instead

Wish yellowstone was in the Syria instead

Smugly die knowing the rest of the world will be sent into the dark ages.

Not gonna happen within our lifetimes sweeties.

this

Why? If it explodes for real everyone in the U.S. will die.

Get some refugees

I find it baffling that the US gov has emergency plans for the country being overtaken by militant Girl Scouts but none to counter Yellowstone explosion

you're in poland, you don't understand how dangerous girl scouts are

nope. if it goes off we'll need to sacrifice virgins to the Wind God to even get Cali

Knock on my table and cry tears of joy

>flyover states taken out
>Cali unharmed

all is just in the world

Clap

Fuck sakes I'm right at the fucking edge of the ash zone

I'm pretty sure they can DEFEND THEIR FAMILIES from that expurosion with all the guns they have

invest in air purifiers

>takes out the best part of the US
>west coast is unharmed for the most part

why is god cruel

laugh at americans that finally something bad happened to them

That's going to be cool to explore when I'm a cyborg.

I had no idea it was in Wyoming stop this volcano right now

What's so special about wyoming?

this

>what's wyoming

fixed

>yellowstone literally wipes out all the good bits of America and leaves the nigger and spic parts untouched

fuck sake

Yellowstone. I believe that's it.

having fun practice targeting on boat refugees

If any of the U.S. survives we'll likely just invade someone with the military forces we have overseas. Make that the new U.S.

come here pls

itching etc

I pray for this every day.

yellowstone is more likely to happen than making a new US

It'll also start a nuclear winter, that will kill at least a few billion.

Why? these are literally the only nice parts of America left, well maybe New England. It would leave all the nigger and spic locations basically untouched

You can do this. I'll stay comfy outside the ash zone.

Implying this wouldn't be more lulzworthy

>La Palma is currently the most volcanically active island in the Canary Islands Archipelago. It is likely that several eruptions would be required before failure would occur on Cumbre Vieja.[22][23] However, the western half of the volcano has an approximate volume of 500 cubic kilometres (120 cu mi) and an estimated mass of 1.5 trillion metric tons (1.7×1012 short tons). If it were to catastrophically slide into the ocean, it could generate a wave with an initial height of about 1,000 metres (3,300 ft) at the island, and a likely height of around 50 metres (164 ft) at the Caribbean and the Eastern North American seaboard when it runs ashore eight or more hours later. Tens of millions of lives could be lost in the cities and/or towns of St. John's, Halifax, Boston, New York, Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Miami, Havana and the rest of the Eastern Coasts of the United States and Canada, as well many other cities on the Atlantic coast in Europe, South America and Africa.

small price to pay

kill em all and let God sort them out

STOP BULLYING WYOMING

Prepare my guest room for burger refugees

Don't get me wrong. I like Wyoming, but it's the least populated state. It's basically a giant US national park. This is one of the states where people go when they never wish to be spoken to again.

Is it a coincidence that the Mormons are centered right on Yellowstone?

>This is one of the states where people go when they never wish to be spoken to again.
Sounds nice. What kind of jobs can you get there?

>you will never live in the great American wilderness

PNW and everythnig up to the great plains is pure comfy tier. I don't think yanks realise how lucky they are

There's the SG-1 military base in Cheyenne and parks and wildlife services.

Just colonize Australia. I hear it's pretty empty.

bet against the USD and become filthy rich

the problem with states like Wyoming is that they are extremely cold for like 8 months of the year

What's wrong with cold

Celebrate as I see my fellow countrymen close the border and build a giant wall.