My Ancestor :)

My Ancestor :)

Alessandro il Grande was Italian, stop spreading lies

Romans were descended from Trojans
Trojans got cucked by Greeks
Italians therefore got cucked by Greeks

Wtf? Leka i madh was Illyrian

Alex the Awesome was a proto-Christian proto-American.

My ancestor

Sarmatians were an Iranian people
Alexander the Great was Greek and invaded Iran
Therefore Poles were cucked by greeks

Hmm sorry but Alexandrix der Grosse was a Gallo-Frankish man who conquered Macedon, then the rest of the known world

My ancestor :)

The Achaians and their kings Agamennone and Menelao were Italians, and so were the Trojans like Priamo and Ettore
Giorgio il Castriota was Italian too

Daily reminder that Rome upgraded decadent Greece

Ancient Greece was a degenerate place and not in Sup Forums meme way, but in the truest meaning of the word itself. It seemed as a romantic and progressive collective, but reality behind it was much more different. It was dominated by devalued Aristocracy indluging in homosexuality.
The fall of Athenian democracy is blasphemy of the highest rank in itself. Satanism.

It was Rome that established human rights, upgraded devalued democracy, that's how Res Publica was born. They created constitution and after covnerting to Christianity, they even abolished slavery.

Rome was superior. Not only they expanded their political power deep into barbaric lands, but they also continueed their hegemony over a large period of time. Unlike Greece that was fragmented into Polis, in which everyone wanted to grab just as much money as they can, country didn't matter.

This, Alexander was a pastabro.
Also
>romans
>renaissance
>greatest civs
>greatest food

Top fucking kek, go back washing your ass in the shower

Rome was just Italians larping as Greeks

What are you gonna say next? That Jul Çezari was Italian too? Pfff

My ancestor :)

Envero Ogia was Italian too
The Calevala was written by Elia Lorotto and tells traditional Italian folk tales

I am _____

I am Greek

Alejandro Magno was the first mestizo (born in Mexico)

My Ancestors :)

Thanks to the Swedes for them.

My ancestors

All three ;^)

Adamo and Eva were the first Italians, the snake was the first Jew

Italians are Jews.

my ancestor :)