Why can't w*ite people handle spices

Why can't w*ite people handle spices

cause they developed tastes for raw bugs and roots in their albinoid dwelling habitats, aka caves

we invented spices, and nigger gold known as fried chicken

Why can't racists handle white people?

You forgot to put multiple quotation marks around people

Not all whites hate spicy food. That's very racist, OP.

It's annoying when you love spicy shit but the rest of your country can't deal with it so the most extreme seasoning we have is paprika.

mfw I don't know that feel

>Why [race] do this xD

America

Because a lot of ancient European tribes didn't give a fuck about spices. They just wanted to satisfy hunger.
Saxons for example didn't even cook their meet in many cases.

Today we still eat raw pork on bread. Traditional German dish.

Racist, Spain is a black country and yet we don't like spicy food.

>nigger twitter

But I like spicy foods. I put garlic and chili peppers on literally everything

Black people go to jail and think prison food is white people food

>we

>we

>WE

Raw meat is great desu

Why would I enjoy a meal with my mouth on fire? Besides I eat fast, hard to do with spicy food.

>carne de onça
>sopa de macaco
Good job, Brazil

What's the difference? You eat food just so you wouldn't die. So who the fuck cares about the taste? I certainly don't.

>we

This isn't true at all, white people love to do spicy shit just to prove they like spicy shit.. it's some weird thing where liking poor culture's food is worthy of a Facebook selfie with your chicken that's just a vessel for spice.

good shit

>tfw my city alone has more culinary invention than entire continent of Africa

This should be Anglo people foods, as they didn't develop food into an art form

eating raw cow is one thing but eating raw pig is just asking for it.

stop being racist towards white people

spicy food is shit, i don't know how can mexicans and indians deal with that shit, i just get a little bit of spice and i'm already fucking crying

>raw pork
wtf dude, the worms are going to eat your brain

The reason many cultures started to spice food is to hide the taste of food rotting. Whites stopped spicing food once we became industrialized and didn't have to worry about that shit anymore. If all your culture's food is heavily spiced that means that the materials used to make that food were probably really fucking shit, you're essentially advertising how poor your people were.

This. It's clearly painful and is only sensible in a shithole like India

Because whites must be genocided asap.

>we invented spicez n shiet

Why cant brown people handle small pox?

>menu has ape in logo
w-what's this meat from?

>inb4: but it's uma delicia

>Iberians
>white

Why can't blacks handle milk?

>Traditional German dish

This explains the autism

>italy is white

>The reason many cultures started to spice food is to hide the taste of food rotting

Wh*tes excuses for not having a culture are kek-worthy

Never got the spicy meme to be honest. I guess it's like with beer, where men try to prove who's manliest by drinking a ton of shit-tasting bitter liquid, but in this case they eat shit-tasting food instead to show off how hardcore they are.

What's the point of liking something that literally hurts and burns your throat?

paprika, basil, thyme, ginger, parsley and mustard burn the throat of Lithuanian "men"

Its true. It was a way to preserve food

Do Blacks like spicy food?

There are many many kinds of spice, and only very few of them were used as preservation method since spices used to be really expensive. Salt was the most widely used everywhere for being cheap.

This kind of bullshit white supremacist reasoning is something I would only expect comming from dumb stormcucks such as varg who still think genghis khan was white.

>who still think genghis khan was white.
Lel. Does Varg actually think this?

Yes, he made a video about how he was historically confirmed as ginger, and therefore white.

Love me some Varg.

No, they like fatty and salty food

You mean fast food?

Apparently, putting paprika-based powder (i.e. 50% paprika 50% salt) on KFC counts as "liking spicy food" in Basketball American """""culture""""".

I mean, at least Beaners and Patels actually do walk the walk as much as they talk the talk when it comes to spicy food. But Dindus, as usual, are on a level of delusion that is frankly astounding. The same level of delusion that pushes them to unironically believe in the "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET" rhetoric.

They can tho?

Having 8 different types of pasta shapes isn't culinary invention luigi

But we can. No white southerner worth his salt eats a meal without a bottle of hot sauce on hand.

You didn't even censor the word right you literal Mongoloid.

Throwing random spices on your food does not equel to culture.